Great Conversation and should be watched by all

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

A friend sent this to me and I was skeptical. Listening to it I was pleasantly surprised at how much of a dumbass Chris Cuomo is but at how he is willing to listen and how honest Maher is. He definitely takes shots at Trump but also takes shots at the Democrats, cancel culture, support of Chapelle, VA election, CRT.

Quite entertaining IMO. I am shocked at how Maher and I are on the same page on several of the issues. We disagree that Trump is a clear and present danger to our Democracy but agree that leftists have gone too far and are deranged.

Let me know what you think if you have to listen.

Happy TG!

The left has gone too far, they always do. Whenever they gain a majority, it's ram through all that we can because we're gonna piss off the electorate for a while. That's their philosophy.

Is Maher now a moderate?

If so, God help us as America has fallen very sharply. Biden in 2008 was a moderate, Maher in 2021 should not be.

Is Maher now a moderate?

Not in my book. Maher is a democrat who has simply pulled himself back from the precipitous nonsense to stop and think first and analyze it all to realize the Far Left is all dangerous nonsense.

Maher has simply pulled back from the Far Left and Radical Left to just be a normal Leftist and social liberal; more in keeping with perhaps the democrats of old ala JFK.

Maher is too grounded in fact, common sense and reason to allow himself to fit in today with the radical kooks of his party.

A friend sent this to me and I was skeptical. Listening to it I was pleasantly surprised at how much of a dumbass Chris Cuomo is but at how he is willing to listen and how honest Maher is. He definitely takes shots at Trump but also takes shots at the Democrats, cancel culture, support of Chapelle, VA election, CRT.

Quite entertaining IMO. I am shocked at how Maher and I are on the same page on several of the issues. We disagree that Trump is a clear and present danger to our Democracy but agree that leftists have gone too far and are deranged.

Let me know what you think if you have to listen.

Happy TG!

Some leftists have gone too far not all leftists have gone too far......

Some leftists have gone too far not all leftists have gone too far......
Idiot. ALL leftists have gone too far. Leftist and Liberal isn't the same thing. That is like saying Alt Right isn't going too far. ALL Alt Right are bad. All leftists are bad. Go deliver a pizza. Adults are speaking.

Idiot. ALL leftists have gone too far. Leftist and Liberal isn't the same thing. That is like saying Alt Right isn't going too far. ALL Alt Right are bad. All leftists are bad. Go deliver a pizza. Adults are speaking.
Then prove with facts that all have gone too far, facts for every single leftist. What Dave is doing is making controversy with comedy which is nothing new, he is telling his perspective, again nothing new. Bill has to have a percentage of people watching his show and the only way to do that is to make controversy whether he believes in it or not.

Forum List

Back