Great Breaking News For Israel

Your point is most valid. In fact, those Zionists in Israel have never even tried to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Problem is no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, will grant them a right of return.
That is because they are the Cleverest People in the ME,as is shown by their Graduation to University even better than the Israelis and all.....give them freedom and we will see a great and clever nation emerge.
Please don't drink and post.
Moron
With your inability to compose a sentence you're calling ME a moron?
Then they will have to all go back home to the arab lands they came from. You are aware that islam in the M.E. gets 10 times the free money that Israel does
Give Examples of that......please..?????...I think you don't speak the truth......I also will mention that I think you mean Muslims not Islamists.....like most posters you do not comprehend the difference..steve

One of team palestines favorite sites

The US spends $35 billion on foreign aid . . . but where does the money really go?
UP YOUR NOSE PROBABLY.......NOW FUK OFF NUTHEAD

Whats wrong been shown the truth again and you dont like it. What next that this site is a zionist hasbara owned one that has been infiltrated by one of the millions of time travelling Jews
Look Guys I am over your corrupt Zionist Bullshit,so I decided to Stop replying....You are just a bunch of NOBODYS that support Garbage really,you have no concept of reality....your lives are a Bore.........I will only reply when being stalked,trolled or abused,with one word.......ASSHOLE,there is no point in dialogue because you are mundane and stupidly ignorant.....you are unworthy and unclean...see you around ASSHOLES

Look in the mirror for all that you describe above

That is because they are the Cleverest People in the ME,as is shown by their Graduation to University even better than the Israelis and all.....give them freedom and we will see a great and clever nation emerge.
Moron
Give Examples of that......please..?????...I think you don't speak the truth......I also will mention that I think you mean Muslims not Islamists.....like most posters you do not comprehend the difference..steve

One of team palestines favorite sites

The US spends $35 billion on foreign aid . . . but where does the money really go?

Whats wrong been shown the truth again and you dont like it. What next that this site is a zionist hasbara owned one that has been infiltrated by one of the millions of time travelling Jews
Look Guys I am over your corrupt Zionist Bullshit,so I decided to Stop replying....You are just a bunch of NOBODYS that support Garbage really,you have no concept of reality....your lives are a Bore.........I will only reply when being stalked,trolled or abused,with one word.......ASSHOLE,there is no point in dialogue because you are mundane and stupidly ignorant.....you are unworthy and unclean...see you around ASSHOLES

ASSHOLE

Moron

ASSHOLE
Please STOP Replying to Me with your inane diatribes,are you a slow learner.

Moron

ASSHOLE

YES YOU ARE

ASSHOLE

DITTO.

ASSHOLE

Then leave this board and find somewhere else to infest with your LIES as I will reply to your racism and untruths as I see fit

ASSHOLE

Then leave this board and find somewhere else to infest with your LIES as I will reply to your racism and untruths as I see fit

No No! We need him here for laughs.

ASSHOLE
I suggest you work on the "." and "?" this week.

ASSHOLE
See you around Assholes LOL,aka THE UNCLEAN but keep spewing it suits you

ASSHOLE

Asshole what don't you understand about NOT REPLYING ANYMORE,???????

ASSHOLE

If you're not intelligent or honest enough to deal with me, or anyone else for that matter, simply put me on ignore.
As far as this new posting of yours, I already requested that you not post whilst inebriated or stupid.
By the way, your grammar really sucks.

ASSHOLE

If you're not intelligent or honest enough to deal with me, or anyone else for that matter, simply put me on ignore.
As far as this new posting of yours, I already requested that you not post whilst inebriated or stupid.
By the way, your grammar really sucks.

When all that's left for the Pali supporters is to call the Israel supporters "Assholes", that in itself is great news for Israel.

^^^^
I love it when these IslamoNazis try to be humorous.

ASSHOLE
See you around Assholes LOL,aka THE UNCLEAN but keep spewing it suits you

Not if you are banned for your trolling and spamming first

ASSHOLE

What dont you understand about this being a public board and you cant pick and choose who responds to your LIES, and shows you up in the process.

DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN LEAVE AND GO ELSEWHERE TO PEDDLE YOUR LIES AND BLOOD LIBELS.

Forum List

Back