Great American comforts British peasants

Yoko Ono 2.0

Name someone more phony and universally loathed than this fake princess.... ok, Kameltoe and Hillury, you got me there..... name another one.

Meagain Mackerel believes she is out Dianaing Diana. Harry should put a leash on his embarrassing dog.

Meagain Mackerel believes she is out Dianaing Diana. Harry should put a leash on his embarrassing dog.

Too late.....She put his nuts in a lockbox years ago.

Racists gotta hate. She is so much superior to you shitkickers.
I thought she was an American actress who was born and raised in California?

No one has mentioned race at all.

I don’t know much about her but I don’t follow cells, they have little to no impact in my life. They are no different than me or you.

I thought she was an American actress who was born and raised in California?

No one has mentioned race at all.

I don’t know much about her but I don’t follow cells, they have little to no impact in my life. They are no different than me or you.
She gets a load of abuse over here from the racists.
And these folk on this thread are the resident racists. Its hard to see what she has done wrong. she is a credit to America and raised the tone of our shitty royal family..

Queen of Compton.

She gets a load of abuse over here from the racists.
And these folk on this thread are the resident racists. Its hard to see what she has done wrong. she is a credit to America and raised the tone of our shitty royal family..

Queen of Compton.
Again, how is it racist? She is American white privilege. You are making no sense, she is also royalty something you claim to detest.

Again, how is it racist? She is American white privilege. You are making no sense, she is also royalty something you claim to detest.
Her mother is a black woman. That was too much for the royals and their toadies over here.
Its great that she has buried her grievance against them and come over for the old girls funeral.
But they are still sniping at her despite that.
I think that racists should be gassed to make the planet better.

Her mother is a black woman. That was too much for the royals and their toadies over here.
Its great that she has buried her grievance against them and come over for the old girls funeral.
But they are still sniping at her despite that.
I think that racists should be gassed to make the planet better.
Ahh yes, you are the intolerant left. I despise racist however they have rights like you and I. It is called freedom and the same freedoms that protect those racists are the same freedoms that allow me to practice my faith and allow me to voice my opinions, to shut peoples opinions that disagree with yours, is wrong and immoral.

Ahh yes, you are the intolerant left. I despise racist however they have rights like you and I. It is called freedom and the same freedoms that protect those racists are the same freedoms that allow me to practice my faith and allow me to voice my opinions, to shut peoples opinions that disagree with yours, is wrong and immoral.
Dead racists are no loss. I would see everyone of them dead to make my families life easier.

This is what a real Princess looks like.

You Brits, and your royals especially, are to the point of scraping the bottom of your genetic barrel that to get someone who was “princess material”, you had to get one from America.

Not that any true American gives a shit. Being a princess may make her a big deal over there, but in America, being “royalty”, either by birth or by marriage, doesn't mean shit; it doesn't make anyone the least bit better than anyone else.

One way or another, that's something her husband is going to have to learn, if he's going to live over here. A few remarks that he's made lead me to think he may have to learn it in a very hard way.

I may have taken notice of this before, but it caught my attention again just now. The place where she gave birth to her daughters, Lilbet, is Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. That is where my father worked, as an electronic technician, for most of his career.

Last edited:
She's insipid and tedious.... just like you fatboy. Your feigned support for her is predictable.

Enjoy another several centuries stuck in the 1200's. You losers deserve it.

You Brits, and your royals especially, are to the point of scraping the bottom of your genetic barrel that to get someone who was “princess material”, you had to get one from America.

Not that any true American gives a shit. Being a princess may make her a big deal over there, but in America, being “royalty”, either by birth or by marriage, doesn't mean shit; it doesn't make anyone the least bit better than anyone else.

One way or another, that's something her husband is going to have to learn, if he's going to live over here. A few remarks that he's made lead me to think he may have to learn it in a very hard way.

I may have taken notice of this before, but it caught my attention again just now. The place where she gave birth to her daughters, Lilbet, is Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. That is where my father worked, as an electronic technician, for most of his career.
That makes you nearly royalty Bob.
See how you celebrate any link with your betters.

Forum List

Back