Grassley and Johnson have the drop on you critters.

It will be over soon. They will get the bank records and one or two will read into it but its already finished. They have nothing but "sweet dream are made of these, who am I to disagree. " I doubt the bank records will provide anything that is the smoking gun and it then becomes a matter of interpretation.

They may have the votes in the House to impeach because it is now payback for impeaching Trump. Still if a couple of republicans are honorable (Big if) then it will not pass.

It will never pass in the Senate.

Thus what can they say. He was impeached. Well Trump was impeached.

You guys impeached Trump for what Biden actually did ....are you kidding me?
Doubling down on stupid isn't surprising coming from the left these days.

let see the 1st impeachment was for Trump threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine and wanted them to find dirt on and investigate Biden. Trump also wanted Ukraine to admit that it was not Russia that interfered but Ukraine.

He still try to do this even in 2023

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/29/trump-ukraine-congress-hunter-biden/

So did Biden do that.

Yet there is a ton of evidence that Trump did that.

The second impeachment was for inciting a riot.

Did Biden incite a riot. Yet Trump did those things and is running for president again.

No I am not kidding.

let see the 1st impeachment was for Trump threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine and wanted them to find dirt on and investigate Biden. Trump also wanted Ukraine to admit that it was not Russia that interfered but Ukraine.

He still try to do this even in 2023

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/29/trump-ukraine-congress-hunter-biden/

So did Biden do that.

Yet there is a ton of evidence that Trump did that.

The second impeachment was for inciting a riot.

Did Biden incite a riot. Yet Trump did those things and is running for president again.

No I am not kidding.
So Trump was going to withhold funds, to investigate why Biden threatened on tape to withhold funds? Trump gets impeached? Biden has to be impeached!

Just repeating the same debunked crap doesn't mean anything.
what is debunked spineless shoulda been aborted report buttin pusher???...what if trump had 20 shell companies with no rhyme or reason...........trump's tax returns have been examined with a microscope.....are you up to 50,000 in tat investments you can't afford

attention mods...this response has context.....ignore this report button pusher that should have been a miscarriage in a gd public toilet

Forum List

Back