graphic and heart breaking

They are recruiting more and more all the time too . . .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html

The Islamic State (Isis) has recruited an army hundreds of thousands strong, far larger than previous estimates by the CIA, according to a senior Kurdish leader. He said the ability of Isis to attack on many widely separated fronts in Iraq and Syria at the same time shows that the number of militant fighters is at least 200,000, seven or eight times bigger than foreign in intelligence estimates of up to 31,500 men.

Fuad Hussein, the chief of staff of the Kurdish President Massoud Barzani said in an exclusive interview with The Independent on Sunday that "I am talking about hundreds of thousands of fighters because they are able to mobilise Arab young men in the territory they have taken."

He estimates that Isis rules a third of Iraq and a third of Syria with a population of between 10 and 12 million living in an area of 250,000 square kilometres, the same size as Great Britain. This gives the jihadis a large pool of potential recruits.

. . .

The high figure for Isis's combat strength is important because it underlines how difficult it will be eliminate Isis even with US air strikes. In September, the CIA produced an estimate of Isis numbers which calculated that the movement had between 20,000 and 31,500 fighters. The underestimate of the size of the force that Isis can deploy may explain why the US and other foreign governments have been repeatedly caught by surprise over the past five months as IS inflicted successive defeats on the Iraqi army, Syrian army, Syrian rebels and Kurdish peshmerga.
Perhaps you should refrain from posting links until you can better read and understand them. You would save yourself a lot of ridicule.

Perhaps you should refrain from posting altogether, meat head. Just because you are angry for being outed on your thoughtless comments and want to blame their families instead of the war, don't blame me. :) You are the asshole, not me. You are the meat head too.
No! No! I am not blaming you. I merely pointed out that you are a ditz and posting links which you clearly are incapable of understanding accomplishes little in hiding the fact.

Had you not done so, I, and doubtless others, would not realize the extent of your stupidity.

Is it clear now?

You are just a narrow minded little conservotard who is a spoiled first worlder and has no idea what kind of horrors other people in the world wake up to every day. You are an ignorant meat head.
You don't have to apologize for being white trash, but you really should do something about being semi-literate. Reading is extremely important, especially if you want to partake in dialog and debate. You cannot and should not expect people to explain your own links for you.

Face facts, you are a loser, meat head. :(

They don't want them..............don't know the radicals mixed into the group...........neither does Europe,.......which may bite them in the ass at a later date........They are taking in millions.......and not just from Syria...............................

Most of which don't want to go back to the barbarism of the middle east..................

Then they will demand their rights...............and Freedoms to implement their culture there...........

Some where making the trip from North Africa........to escape the violence there.............Found out they had Christians on board...........Threw them off the side of the boat to drown in passage....................because they were Christian on the way to Christian countries.............

Lunatic areas abound over there................and because no one will go in to stop the shit..........they will get more immigrants...................

Muslim migrants threw Christians overboard, police say - CNN.com

Rome (CNN)Muslims who were among migrants trying to get from Libya to Italy in a boat this week threw 12 fellow passengers overboard -- killing them -- because the 12 were Christians, Italian police said Thursday.

Italian authorities have arrested 15 people on suspicion of murdering the Christians at sea, police in Palermo, Sicily, said.

Why migrants are dying to get to Italy

The original group of 105 people left Libya on Tuesday in a rubber boat. Sometime during the trip north across the Mediterranean Sea, the alleged assailants -- Muslims from the Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal -- threw the 12 overboard, police said.

Other people on the voyage told police that they themselves were spared "because they strongly opposed the drowning attempt and formed a human chain," Palermo police said.

Riddle me this................why would anyone want to accept the ones who were drowning Christians JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE CHRISTIANS fleeing the violence in Libya.............................

Yes they arrested them...........
Yes the murdered them.............

How many more coming feel the same way?

How do you know which ones are nothing more than animals to their faith.......bringing it to Europe?

Do you want these people as your neighbor?

These are realistic questions........it is not cut and dry questioning allowing so many into these countries.......

Rome (CNN)Muslims who were among migrants trying to get from Libya to Italy in a boat this week threw 12 fellow passengers overboard -- killing them -- because the 12 were Christians, Italian police said Thursday.

Italian authorities have arrested 15 people on suspicion of murdering the Christians at sea, police in Palermo, Sicily, said.

The original group of 105 people left Libya on Tuesday in a rubber boat. Sometime during the trip north across the Mediterranean Sea, the alleged assailants -- Muslims from the Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal -- threw the 12 overboard, police said.

Other people on the voyage told police that they themselves were spared "because they strongly opposed the drowning attempt and formed a human chain," Palermo police said.

While I wouldn't argue that some of them are going to be extremists, some of them, I'm sure, just want to live and take care of their families. Sad that the extremists have gotten such a hold in that region and others.

While I wouldn't argue that some of them are going to be extremists, some of them, I'm sure, just want to live and take care of their families. Sad that the extremists have gotten such a hold in that region and others.
And many countries over time have established REFUGEE CAMPS for this..........Not just allow them to run all over the place anywhere they please.................

Everyone understands that the situation in the middle east and North Africa is bad.................but you just can't let them all in and say do as you please..............

Establish centers for these people..........then try to figure who is ok to continue and who is not...........

Or BETTER YET..........WHOOP ISIS'S ASS AND GET IT OVER WITH..............

And many countries over time have established REFUGEE CAMPS for this..........Not just allow them to run all over the place anywhere they please.................

Everyone understands that the situation in the middle east and North Africa is bad.................but you just can't let them all in and say do as you please..............

Establish centers for these people..........then try to figure who is ok to continue and who is not...........

Don't you wonder what the UN is doing? What good are they anyway?

I'm sure the UN is working on a piece of paper that will Strongly Threaten ISIS to be NICE.....................OR ELSE............WE'LL SEND YOU ANOTHER LETTER WITH HARSHER LANGUAGE.................

The UN is some tough cookies................they can send some tough words to ISIS>.................

I've had no use for the UN for a very long time now.

syrian-migrant-boy-turkey.jpg

syrian-refugee-boy-turkey-2.jpg

i know we can post horror pics all day of the horrors going on in this world.....how will england react now as the rest of europe looks on in horror....england is refusing to take in refugess and basically trying to dehumanize them...

I disagree with your agenda to turn this little boys death into a political issue....

and these pictures simply tear Me apart as they look like My own precious grandson......

so hard to see that....

If you want to blame someone for this...blame those who made this happen to begin with....not those who have to fend off the consequences of others to protect themselves.

If the world had dealt swiftly and decisively with the remnants of the Ottoman Empire in these past two years...this little boy may not be dead....

I'm sure the UN is working on a piece of paper that will Strongly Threaten ISIS to be NICE.....................OR ELSE............WE'LL SEND YOU ANOTHER LETTER WITH HARSHER LANGUAGE.................

The UN is some tough cookies................they can send some tough words to ISIS>.................

What a complete joke of an organization. They really don't do much of anything that I can see.

Their mission statement . . .

"The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945 after the Second World War by 51 countries committed to maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations and promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights. Due to its unique international character, and the powers vested in its founding Charter, the Organization can take action on a wide range of issues, and provide a forum for its 192 Member States to express their views, through the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Economic and Social Council and other bodies and committees.

The work of the United Nations reaches every corner of the globe. Although best known for peacekeeping, peacebuilding, conflict prevention and humanitarian assistance, there are many other ways the United Nations and its System (specialized agencies, funds and programmes) affect our lives and make the world a better place. The Organization works on a broad range of fundamental issues, from sustainable development, environment and refugees protection, disaster relief, counter terrorism, disarmament and non-proliferation, to promoting democracy, human rights, governance, economic and social development and international health, clearing landmines, expanding food production, and more, in order to achieve its goals and coordinate efforts for a safer world for this and future generations."

^^^

Blah, blah, blah, what a load of crapola . . . What a useless organization!

Just look out.....if they ever get to "Sternly worded warnging #43"....Isis is going to shit their pants!

i know we can post horror pics all day of the horrors going on in this world.....how will england react now as the rest of europe looks on in horror....england is refusing to take in refugess and basically trying to dehumanize them...

I disagree with your agenda to turn this little boys death into a political issue....

and these pictures simply tear Me apart as they look like My own precious grandson......

so hard to see that....

If you want to blame someone for this...blame those who made this happen to begin with....not those who have to fend off the consequences of others to protect themselves.

If the world had dealt swiftly and decisively with the remnants of the Ottoman Empire in these past two years...this little boy may not be dead....
Instead they let the problem grow and wonder why these little kids are washing up on their shores................

For years they have been having their heads cut off and used as a soccer ball by ISIS....................putting heads on stakes.............and even crucifying the ones they catch............

They are now on a mission to exterminate the remaining Christians in the region........................

The Ottomans killed a million in the same desert, using similar tactics, before WWI. Even to this day they refuse to own up to what they did back then.............
Only to say how evil the west was, aka France and Britain, for busting the Ottoman's up in WWI..........................

Turkey now has a leader who preaches the destruction of Israel, and a new Ottoman Empire in the region...........To top it off, we have a base their with this nut job and Turkey is a member of NATO..............

Maybe Obama should take of the JV team, so these people won't have to escape?
The only jv team is Obama and his advisers....................................but he promised to destroy them...........................

Heard in his last golf game he swore to hit them with his driver.

600x4206.jpg

Remember.......just get the deal with Iran signed and blame someone else when it fails........I'll take a mulligan....

so hard to see that....

Instead they let the problem grow and wonder why these little kids are washing up on their shores................

For years they have been having their heads cut off and used as a soccer ball by ISIS....................putting heads on stakes.............and even crucifying the ones they catch............

They are now on a mission to exterminate the remaining Christians in the region........................

The Ottomans killed a million in the same desert, using similar tactics, before WWI. Even to this day they refuse to own up to what they did back then.............
Only to say how evil the west was, aka France and Britain, for busting the Ottoman's up in WWI..........................

Turkey now has a leader who preaches the destruction of Israel, and a new Ottoman Empire in the region...........To top it off, we have a base their with this nut job and Turkey is a member of NATO..............
For years we have been telling them that if this is not managed or destroyed, worse atrocities will follow....

Guess what time it is folks...

so hard to see that....

For years we have been telling them that if this is not managed or destroyed, worse atrocities will follow....

But we are War Mongers.......................the shame.......................

Ignore it..........it will go away............we are terrible people........saying we should have killed their asses years ago and left a residual force.............

Now it's prime time death match for the world to watch.......and Europe is paying the price from the flood of refugees.............

so hard to see that....

But we are War Mongers.......................the shame.......................

Ignore it..........it will go away............we are terrible people........saying we should have killed their asses years ago and left a residual force.............

Now it's prime time death match for the world to watch.......and Europe is paying the price from the flood of refugees.............

Maybe someone else will do something for a change. That would be nice if someone else would handle it, and we could sit back and criticize, no? ;)

Forum List

Back