Grade A Derp from Townhall: Obama's Ex Girlfriend

This mindset certainly explains the birfer movement, and all those 2008 mass e-mails.

"We can't find anything on this guy. LET'S MAKE SOME SHIT UP! People will believe it because he just HAS to have some dirt. We need to fill that vacuum for them."

Positively Orwellian: If we can't find dirt, there must be dirt.

This is exactly the kind of thinking that leads to tyrannical government. Such governments have a bad habit of finding crimes where there are no crimes.

Which is why our Founders realized the necessity of a Fourth Amendment.

The mindset behind your illogic is terrifying.

What's terrifying is that one man can so comprehensively hoodwink the entire US media.

Fine, list the names since yer holding the cards.

Vinai Thummalapally, a former California State University student who became friendly with Mr. Obama in college, remembered him as a model of moderation —
“He was so bright and wanted a wider urban experience,” recalled Anne Howells, a former English professor at Occidental who taught Mr. Obama and wrote him a recommendation for Columbia.
Mr. Obama’s half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, said her brother focused more on his future at Occidental. “I think he felt it was time to do some heavy thinking and assessing and time to start making a more meaningful contribution,” Ms. Soetoro-Ng said. * * * *
At Punahou, a preparatory school that had few black students, Keith Kakugawa and Mr. Obama were close friends. They met when Mr. Obama was a freshman and Mr. Kakugawa, who is Japanese-Hawaiian, was a junior.

Mr. Kakugawa remembered that the two often discussed wealth and class and that their disaffection would surface. He said race would come up in the conversations, usually when talking about white girls they thought about dating.

“We were dealing with acceptance and adaptation, and both had to do with the fact that we were not part of the moneyed elite,” Mr. Kakugawa said.

Mr. Kakugawa, who spent seven years in and out of prison for drug offenses beginning in 1996, said he pressured Mr. Obama into drinking beer. * * * *
“When he talked, it was an E. F. Hutton moment: people listened,” said John Boyer, who lived across the hall from Mr. Obama. * * * *
Mr. Obama seemed interested in thinkers like Friedrich Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud and Jean-Paul Sartre, whom he studied in a political thought class in his sophomore year.

The professor, Roger Boesche, has memories of him at a popular burger joint on campus.

“He was always sitting there with students who were some of the most articulate and those concerned with issues like violence in Central America and having businesses divest from South Africa,” he said. * * * *
He was one of a few students who spoke at a campus divestment rally. Rebecca Rivera, then a member of a similar Hispanic students’ group, said: * * * *
Ms. Usafi, whose name at Occidental was Kim Kimbrew, said the most she saw Mr. Obama indulging in were cigarettes and beer.
-- same link as I provided a few posts back, Old Friends Say Drugs Played Bit Part in Obama’s Young Life - New York Times

Names? Yes.

In-depth reporting? Not exactly.

Lots of us went away to school and lived in dorms. And many of us could have some things said about us by our college classmates or dorm mates or professors or advisers.

But we have yet to see a transcript.

I can understand the birth certificate. Even though he was the first president in history that had to circumvent state law to present a "long form". I can understand the tax returns. Which he produced - all of them. But I don't understand further invasion of privacy. What dirt is it you hope to find?

It is an "invasion of privacy" to ask the President or a potential President of the United States to show us his college grades?

You didn't seem to think it was an "invasion of privacy" when the news reported thta W was a basically "C" student or even when they reported that John F'n Lurch Kerry was basically a fucking "D" student.

But NOW? ZOMG! This is the ONE of whom we speak. So NOW, suddenly, it's become an "invasion of privacy."

You are an utterly transparent hack, you worthless Obamacocksucker.

Hey. What does rderp say in the presence of President Obama?

Answer: "slurp."

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

But don't you also find it interesting that there is also no list of past acquaintances willing to come forth and tell us what a great high school or college buddy he was?

:lol::lol::lol:

You can't find any dirt, so this is the best you can come up with?

"Welllllll, no one says he was a great guy. That must mean he is a bastard."

Amazing illogic. I'm embarassed for you.

Except, I didn't say what you attempt to attribute to me.
Care to rethink your point about logic and embarrassment? Or do you want to stick with your false portrayal of me?

-- same link as I provided a few posts back, Old Friends Say Drugs Played Bit Part in Obama’s Young Life - New York Times

Names? Yes.

In-depth reporting? Not exactly.

Lots of us went away to school and lived in dorms. And many of us could have some things said about us by our college classmates or dorm mates or professors or advisers.

But we have yet to see a transcript.

I can understand the birth certificate. Even though he was the first president in history that had to circumvent state law to present a "long form". I can understand the tax returns. Which he produced - all of them. But I don't understand further invasion of privacy. What dirt is it you hope to find?

It is an "invasion of privacy" to ask the President or a potential President of the United States to show us his college grades?

You didn't seem to think it was an "invasion of privacy" when the news reported thta W was a basically "C" student or even when they reported that John F'n Lurch Kerry was basically a fucking "D" student.

But NOW? ZOMG! This is the ONE of whom we speak. So NOW, suddenly, it's become an "invasion of privacy."

I'd say they were invasions of privacy.
Did they offer the information or was it ferretted out by the media?

The absence of dirt makes him all the more suspicious...

This kind of illogic leads to voting for Newt Gingrich. :lol::lol:
Your kind leads to voting for barack obama. Why did you vote for him in '08? Name one accomplishment prior to his election that made you say "I'm voting for this man!"

The absence of dirt makes him all the more suspicious...

This kind of illogic leads to voting for Newt Gingrich. :lol::lol:
Your kind leads to voting for barack obama. Why did you vote for him in '08? Name one accomplishment prior to his election that made you say "I'm voting for this man!"

What makes you think I voted for Obama? This is more illogic along the lines of "Oh, he doesn't like (name of GOP candidate) so he must be a libtard."

I have been a member of the GOP for several decades, and have never been a Democrat. I have voted for one Democrat in my entire life, at the behest of William F. Buckley in 1988.

You want to know who I voted for in 2008?

No one. Because the GOP has lost its soul and has become overrun with psychopaths, liars, and morons who couldn't logic their way out of a first grade math problem.

Last edited:
You idiots have become so obsessed with looking for mud that isn't there you can't even talk about any important issues beyond parroting bumper stickers and sound bites.

That's why you get beaten and made into Obama's bitch.

You idiots have become so obsessed with looking for mud that isn't there you can't even talk about any important issues beyond parroting bumper stickers and sound bites.

But don't you also find it interesting that there is also no list of past acquaintances willing to come forth and tell us what a great high school or college buddy he was?

Except, I didn't say what you attempt to attribute to me.
Care to rethink your point about logic and embarrassment? Or do you want to stick with your false portrayal of me?
Your false portrayal of others and your desire to insult says more about you than it does about anybody else.

Aaahhh...would that I were still so earnest...

You're right of course.

Bush referenced it many times. He was proud to be stupid.

McCain thought it was hilarious that he was 5th from the BOTTOM out of a class of 899 graduates.

Sarah refused to release her grades. Oops.

Looks like you guys need to go after Sarah first. Just to prove you're non partisan.

See Liability go nutz? The fuckers drooling. Head slamming the walls from side to side. Spittle flying everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bush referenced it many times. He was proud to be stupid.

McCain thought it was hilarious that he was 5th from the BOTTOM out of a class of 899 graduates.

Sarah refused to release her grades. Oops.

Looks like you guys need to go after Sarah first. Just to prove you're non partisan.

Yeah well, they sure showed those Poindexters back at school...

I found one.

In fact, I went to Google and searched "Obama's college friends" and all kinds of things popped up. Don't you guys ever use Google. It's really easy to use.

Old friends recall Obama's college years - The Associated Press

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

"Cocky"? "Sometimes "arrogant"? Sounds jealous. When someone doesn't like the way they perceive another persons "acts", then it's usually jealousy. Now if he said, "The bastard stiffed me for 20 bucks" or something, I could understand.

Check this out:

Not everyone who knew Obama in those years is eager to talk.
Some explained that they feared inadvertently hurting Obama's campaign. Among his friends were Siddiqi and two other Pakistanis, all of them from Karachi; several of those interviewed said the Pakistanis were reluctant to talk for fear of stoking rumors that Obama is a Muslim.
"Obama, in the eyes of some right-wingers, is basically Muslim until proved innocent," says Margot Mifflin, a friend from Occidental who is now a journalism professor at New York's Lehman College. "It's partly the Muslim factor by association and partly the fear of something being twisted."

That guy just read you fuckers from top to bottom.

:clap2:
:lol:
:dance:
:happy-1:
:rofl:

You know, if the right wing ever learns how to use Google, it would end a lot of their unfounded rants.
how about your unfounded rants Dean.....will Google end them?......you know like ALL Republicans hate blacks,Latinos,gays,poor people,education.....the list goes on.....

Dean.....show me where Google will prove you are right here......

Forum List

Back