Gowdy pounds Hillary...

First of she is not under criminal investigation.
The Criminal Investigation was REOPENED. Hence, she is still under investigation.

The journalist and btw this is someone from what you guys likes to call the biased main stream media, asks a leading question, by asking if Hilary lied about turning over all her emails because they found more.
Trey Gowdy is not a journalist. He asks leading questions to get accurate answers. We all know she did not turn over all emails, but used BleachBit in an effort to destroy them!

If this guy truly would respect justice then he would say, I won't comment until the FBI has brought out relevant facts.
He was under oath when he told congress he would reopen the case if new information on the investigation came up.

By commenting without having information he shows he has no respect for how justice is supposed to work, furthermore by clearly implying at the end of the interview that he will continue to investigate regardless of the findings of any investigation he shows even more clearly, that this is not about justice but politics.
He had information that was gleaned through Weiner's computer. He said, "It appears there is more pertinent emails found." He wasn't looking through a crystal ball.
1.Police: Criminal Investigations - Criminal Investigation Defined That's the definition of a criminal investigation. I concede she is under the first step of that, namely the gathering information bit not a step further tough. So without any knowledge you and your friends are assuming guilt.Is that justice?
2. She asked the leading question of Gowdy. So she is literally showing a clear bias towards Trump. I made that point to show a perspective to that often used accusation from Trump. Namely that the media is rigged against him. Showing that media bias is not isolated to the left.
3. I didn't say anything about Comey reopening the investigation. I was commenting on Gowdy commenting on the investigation while by his own admission not knowing what's in these email. Thereby invalidating the OP stating that Gowdy is standing up for justice.
4. I think you are missing my point completely here. I'm not talking about Comey's letter. I'm talking about Gowdy saying by the end of the interview that congress will continue to investigate Clinton regardless of what in this case the FBI says, flat out saying that they can't trust the justice department to do their jobs. Making it clear again that the goal isn't justice but politics.
5. I notice that you didn't answer the big question. Will you accept the FBI findings whatever they will be? That to me is the most relevant question.

First of she is not under criminal investigation.
The Criminal Investigation was REOPENED. Hence, she is still under investigation.

The journalist and btw this is someone from what you guys likes to call the biased main stream media, asks a leading question, by asking if Hilary lied about turning over all her emails because they found more.
Trey Gowdy is not a journalist. He asks leading questions to get accurate answers. We all know she did not turn over all emails, but used BleachBit in an effort to destroy them!

If this guy truly would respect justice then he would say, I won't comment until the FBI has brought out relevant facts.
He was under oath when he told congress he would reopen the case if new information on the investigation came up.

By commenting without having information he shows he has no respect for how justice is supposed to work, furthermore by clearly implying at the end of the interview that he will continue to investigate regardless of the findings of any investigation he shows even more clearly, that this is not about justice but politics.
He had information that was gleaned through Weiner's computer. He said, "It appears there is more pertinent emails found." He wasn't looking through a crystal ball.
1.Police: Criminal Investigations - Criminal Investigation Defined That's the definition of a criminal investigation. I concede she is under the first step of that, namely the gathering information bit not a step further tough. So without any knowledge you and your friends are assuming guilt.Is that justice?
2. She asked the leading question of Gowdy. So she is literally showing a clear bias towards Trump. I made that point to show a perspective to that often used accusation from Trump. Namely that the media is rigged against him. Showing that media bias is not isolated to the left.
3. I didn't say anything about Comey reopening the investigation. I was commenting on Gowdy commenting on the investigation while by his own admission not knowing what's in these email. Thereby invalidating the OP stating that Gowdy is standing up for justice.
4. I think you are missing my point completely here. I'm not talking about Comey's letter. I'm talking about Gowdy saying by the end of the interview that congress will continue to investigate Clinton regardless of what in this case the FBI says, flat out saying that they can't trust the justice department to do their jobs. Making it clear again that the goal isn't justice but politics.
5. I notice that you didn't answer the big question. Will you accept the FBI findings whatever they will be? That to me is the most relevant question.
Seems the OP got invalidated by recent events. Kind of cool to be proven right in real time.

She let her maid make copies of Secretary of State emails.

:lol:

Nothing wrong with that though right you idiotic left wingers.

What charges did he come up with over Benghazi?

Gowdy is great at making fake charges and blowing taxpayer money.

That's all he does.

I saw Gowdy many times on Greta's show on FOX....
And he was all tough guy...
Pretty much said he had the goods on Hillary
and how he was going to nail her ass....

Then the hearings came and went...
Nothing.
nothing at all....

Gowdy is all talk and that's it.

Forum List

Back