Govt"redistribution of wealth" is no more than theft and distribution of stolen goods

How is he hurting himself? You still haven't managed to explain your theory of "theft."
Tax, as most people understand it refers to a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions. What has Finger Boy wetting his diapers is the word "compulsory." This makes him think that taxation is a form of larceny.

That's exactly right, and you have utterly failed to explain the difference.

Larceny is a common law term which refers to nonviolent theft. "Aha!" thinks Finger Boy, "just like my W-2! Taxation is a non-violent but compulsory taking of my money, therefore taxation and larceny are the same."

Seriously, folks, he really thinks this way and he believes it makes him look grownup and smart enough to call someone who disagrees a "douche bag." Behold the conservative citizen!

Again, you have failed to explain the difference. Do you really think you look smart and grownup when you are repeatedly asked to explain your theory of theft vs. taxation and continually fail to do so?

I call people douche bags because that's what they are. When you are spouting crap that you know is crap, you're a douche bag.
Your avatar says it all: immature, vulgar, angry. Does your nursie put your crap in a douche bag? You have much to learn about the world, little fellow.

Do you think you're fooling anyone into believing that you aren't trying to run away from answering the question?

Anarchists discussing government

Might as well expect a vegan to discuss the best steak houses

Do you stupidly imagine that anarchists have no experience of government?

Once again you avoid explaining how taxation differs from theft. Once thing the bootlickers of the almighty state never want to discuss are the principles their god (government) is founded on.

Congress has the function of raising revenue and invoking taxes as defined by We the People in our constitution

Therefore it is not theft

Makes you sleep better doesn't it anarchist

There is no "therefore." All you said is that stealing is one of the official functions of Congress.

It is obviously not theft if you voluntarily agree to it

When did I agree to it?

Two ways

When you accepted your US citizenship
When you elected your representatives

How is he hurting himself? You still haven't managed to explain your theory of "theft."
Tax, as most people understand it refers to a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions. What has Finger Boy wetting his diapers is the word "compulsory." This makes him think that taxation is a form of larceny.

That's exactly right, and you have utterly failed to explain the difference.

Larceny is a common law term which refers to nonviolent theft. "Aha!" thinks Finger Boy, "just like my W-2! Taxation is a non-violent but compulsory taking of my money, therefore taxation and larceny are the same."

Seriously, folks, he really thinks this way and he believes it makes him look grownup and smart enough to call someone who disagrees a "douche bag." Behold the conservative citizen!

Again, you have failed to explain the difference. Do you really think you look smart and grownup when you are repeatedly asked to explain your theory of theft vs. taxation and continually fail to do so?

I call people douche bags because that's what they are. When you are spouting crap that you know is crap, you're a douche bag.
Your avatar says it all: immature, vulgar, angry. Does your nursie put your crap in a douche bag? You have much to learn about the world, little fellow.

Do you think you're fooling anyone into believing that you aren't trying to run away from answering the question?
Well, "tax" and "theft" both begin with the letter "T" but that doesn't make them the same thing. Is that the basis of your position? Better save your breath because you'll need it to blow up your date.

Paying wages that a person can't take care if a family on is wage theft and theft of labor either pay workers correctly or accept the fact the government will do it for you

Giving a person money is theft? That ridiculous.

What property is being stolen, exactly?
Your hurting yourself just stop while you think you are ahead
Its very simple,by not paying a wage a man can raise a family on you are stealing his labor for your own benefit.

Paying wages that a person can't take care if a family on is wage theft and theft of labor either pay workers correctly or accept the fact the government will do it for you

Its very simple,by not paying a wage a man can raise a family on you are stealing his labor for your own benefit.
Wouldn't that make them the bourgeoisie?

Sorry, but that doesn't fit the definition of stealing. If he agrees to the wage, then you have stolen nothing. Stealing is taking without consent.

Sorry, but that doesn't fit the definition of stealing. If he agrees to the wage, then you have stolen nothing. Stealing is taking without consent.
You obviously don't comprehend that when it comes to working for what is TOLD the job pays you either take it or you starve. Its blackmail essentially.

You obviously don't comprehend that when it comes to working for what is TOLD the job pays you either take it or you starve. Its blackmail essentially.

So if I tell the kid next door that I'll pay him $25 to mow lawn, he wants $50 and I tell him he can take $25 or I'll find someone else, that I'm blackmailing him?

Do you stupidly imagine that anarchists have no experience of government?

Once again you avoid explaining how taxation differs from theft. Once thing the bootlickers of the almighty state never want to discuss are the principles their god (government) is founded on.

Congress has the function of raising revenue and invoking taxes as defined by We the People in our constitution

Makes you sleep better doesn't it anarchist

There is no "therefore." All you said is that stealing is one of the official functions of Congress.

It is obviously not theft if you voluntarily agree to it

When did I agree to it?

Two ways

When you accepted your US citizenship
When you elected your representatives
I never "accepted" my US citizenship. I was born with it.

How does voting for a politician constitute consent to anything? If I never voted, would that mean I'm not bound by the laws of the United States?

Glad you agree.

Because that document (the Constitution, defined by We the People) forbids Congress to spend any tax money on programs that would benefit special interests (what the Framers called "local welfare". They may spend tax money only on Defense, paying debts, and on general welfare - which means only programs that would benefit all Americans.

Spending on smaller groups is left for the States to do if they want to... but Congress is forbidden.

Sorry, but therefore it IS theft, for the Fed govt to spend on only certain groups. It's also unconstitutional.

So if I tell the kid next door that I'll pay him $25 to mow lawn, he wants $50 and I tell him he can take $25 or I'll find someone else, that I'm blackmailing him?
Does he have a family to take care if it just himself? As I said earlier there should be different levels depending on how many people are being taken care of etc

Glad you agree.

Because that document (the Constitution, defined by We the People) forbids Congress to spend any tax money on programs that would benefit special interests (what the Framers called "local welfare". They may spend tax money only on Defense, paying debts, and on general welfare - which means only programs that would benefit all Americans.

Spending on smaller groups is left for the States to do if they want to... but Congress is forbidden.

Sorry, but therefore it IS theft, for the Fed govt to spend on only certain groups. It's also unconstitutional.

So, spending money on, say, Farmers (to go back to your OP) would be not allowed?

Agricultural Subsidies

"The U.S. Department of Agriculture distributes between $10 billion and $30 billion in cash subsidies to farmers and owners of farmland each year."

This is the sort of "welfare" the right don't really complain about.

Actually, you are almost close

What if it takes $50 to live on and jobs only pay $25?

People either take the $25 and starve or the government steps in and the government makes up the difference

Glad you agree.

Actually, welfare offices are run at the state and local levels

Pretty much every job which pays a worker for his labor requires capitol, something for the worker to work on or with. A vital part of that capitol is created and maintained by the government: roads, currency, security etc. Without the capital investment made by government, there would be no economy and no job. The tax collected by the goverment, whether through income tax on the worker, sales tax on the consumer, dividend tax on the business etc. is the government's acquiring the necessary return on its investment in infrastructure.

This isn't the usual way the capital - - labor issue is presented but for the solipsistic anarchists who think government is some sort of crook, this simplified analysis may be the only way to reach them.

Actually, you are almost close

What if it takes $50 to live on and jobs only pay $25?

People either take the $25 and starve or the government steps in and the government makes up the difference

You didn't answer my question. No answer it. Am I black mailing the lawn mowing kid or not?

Sorry, but it IS theft, to spend on only certain groups. It's also unconstitutional.
The groups that government spends the most on are: children, the elderly, soldiers and criminals. I wonder why that is.
What difference does it make? People who want government money can always come up with some excuse for getting it.
Really? What about the mothers who do not have enough money to feed their children adequately? Are they not trying for government money? Do you really believe what you are telling us?

Forum List

Back