Govt"redistribution of wealth" is no more than theft and distribution of stolen goods

The Government collects taxes and decides how to spend them on We the People

It is not theft, it is doing what we elect them to do

Paying wages that a person can't take care if a family on is wage theft and theft of labor either pay workers correctly or accept the fact the government will do it for you

Giving a person money is theft? That ridiculous.

What property is being stolen, exactly?

I know there's no point for you in discussing it because you would have to admit that all your schemes for "improving" America requiring the government to run roughshod over our Constitutional rights. The Constitution has always been an obstacle to bootlicking statist totalitarians like you.
America's libertarian righties are nuttier than a Port-a-Pottie at a peanut festival. I rest my case.
What do you rest your case one? Certainly nothing you have posted.
No wonder that little Finger Boy is so angry. His birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

True to leftwing douche bag form, when you have no more arguments, you devolve to pure ad hominem.
If you knew better you would be accusing me of ad liberem argument, but then if you knew better you wouldn't pontificate those absurd bromides about the Constitution and your God-given right to carry a machine gun. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

When did I mention God? The bottom line is that you spouted a lot of nonsense accompanied by absolutely no proof. Furthermore, you have one of the most servile outlooks on government I've ever witnessed. This country would be a police state if it was populated solely by the likes of you.

Paying wages that a person can't take care if a family on is wage theft and theft of labor either pay workers correctly or accept the fact the government will do it for you

Giving a person money is theft? That ridiculous.

What property is being stolen, exactly?
Your hurting yourself just stop while you think you are ahead
How is he hurting himself? You still haven't managed to explain your theory of "theft."

Right, you elect politicians to rob me.

How does taxation differ from theft? That's what you goose stepping turds continually fail to explain.

How does taxation differ from theft? That's what you goose stepping turds continually fail to explain.

Good God...not again

The anarchist wants to have a discussion on the role of government

Good God...not again

You brought the subject up, moron. If you don't want to talk about it, then shut the fuck up.

Good God...not again

You brought the subject up, moron. If you don't want to talk about it, then shut the fuck up.
Anarchists discussing government

Might as well expect a vegan to discuss the best steak houses

Last edited:
Right or wrong, the government takes (steals?) money from citizens sometimes at the point of a gun. Outrageous forms of taxation are justified as "sin tax" such as a pack of cigarettes that should cost 50 cents retail selling for $5.00. Government could outlaw tobacco use but they prefer to prey on the elderly who don't have the ability to quit. Capital gains ain't just for the rich. If a poor person wins a new car in a raffle chances are that they will never get to drive it because the government demands a whopping large capital gains tax up front so the car will have to be sold. If the patriarch of a farm that has been in the same family for more than a hundred years dies, chances are that the farm will have to be sold because of the capital gains tax that is suddenly levied on the heirs.The old saying that "nothing in life is certain except death and taxes" is accurate. The IRS has even become a political tool to punish Americans for unpopular political views.

Good God...not again

Do you stupidly imagine that anarchists have no experience of government?

Once again you avoid explaining how taxation differs from theft. Once thing the bootlickers of the almighty state never want to discuss are the principles their god (government) is founded on.

Good God...not again

Once again you avoid explaining how taxation differs from theft. Once thing the bootlickers of the almighty state never want to discuss are the principles their god (government) is founded on.

Congress has the function of raising revenue and invoking taxes as defined by We the People in our constitution

Therefore it is not theft

Makes you sleep better doesn't it anarchist

Good God...not again

Congress has the function of raising revenue and invoking taxes as defined by We the People in our constitution

There is no "therefore." All you said is that stealing is one of the official functions of Congress.

Good God...not again

There is no "therefore." All you said is that stealing is one of the official functions of Congress.

It is obviously not theft if you voluntarily agree to it

How is he hurting himself? You still haven't managed to explain your theory of "theft."
Tax, as most people understand it refers to a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions. What has Finger Boy wetting his diapers is the word "compulsory." This makes him think that taxation is a form of larceny.

Larceny is a common law term which refers to nonviolent theft. "Aha!" thinks Finger Boy, "just like my W-2! Taxation is a non-violent but compulsory taking of my money, therefore taxation and larceny are the same."

Seriously, folks, he really thinks this way and he believes it makes him look grownup and smart enough to call someone who disagrees a "douche bag." Behold the conservative citizen!

It is obviously not theft if you voluntarily agree to it

When did I agree to it?

Tax, as most people understand it refers to a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions. What has Finger Boy wetting his diapers is the word "compulsory." This makes him think that taxation is a form of larceny.

That's exactly right, and you have utterly failed to explain the difference.

Larceny is a common law term which refers to nonviolent theft. "Aha!" thinks Finger Boy, "just like my W-2! Taxation is a non-violent but compulsory taking of my money, therefore taxation and larceny are the same."

Seriously, folks, he really thinks this way and he believes it makes him look grownup and smart enough to call someone who disagrees a "douche bag." Behold the conservative citizen!

Again, you have failed to explain the difference. Do you really think you look smart and grownup when you are repeatedly asked to explain your theory of theft vs. taxation and continually fail to do so?

I call people douche bags because that's what they are. When you are spouting crap that you know is crap, you're a douche bag.

That's exactly right, and you have utterly failed to explain the difference.

Again, you have failed to explain the difference. Do you really think you look smart and grownup when you are repeatedly asked to explain your theory of theft vs. taxation and continually fail to do so?

I call people douche bags because that's what they are. When you are spouting crap that you know is crap, you're a douche bag.
Your avatar says it all: immature, vulgar, angry. Does your nursie put your crap in a douche bag? You have much to learn about the world, little fellow.

Forum List

Back