Gov't Forces Christians To Violate Faith

Hopefully Gorsuch will be on the Court by the time her case makes it there....this needs to be fixed right away.......you do not give up your 1st Amendment Right to freedom of religion simply because you open a business.........

Correct. An impartial Court will review whether or not "gay" constitutes an inborn trait or merely an addictive sex behavior. From that starting point, they will determine whether or not Christians must play along or face fines/jail time what have you.

^^ That is simply what the case will in fact boil down to. From the get-go the LGBT cult sold the courts on the wrong premise: "born that way". They aren't. And I can prove it in court. I can't imagine how much easier that will be for a skilled attorney. I know a set of identical twin girls. One grew up to be a lesbian and the other loves men. The difference was in their imprinting early in life. Just like any acquired fetish or addiction. Hively v Ivy Tech says that fetish-addictions were not anticipated in the 1964 Civil Rights Act, nor in the entire Constitution. And that to change that, it will require an Act of Congress.

I can tell you what unarguably does exist in the Constitution: very specific protections for the right of an individual to practice one's faith. And that right doesn't come with GPS coordinates or a time clock. Passive refusal to promote behavior that is heresy to one's faith IS NOT punishable by law....any law...Washington state or otherwise..

The New Testament of Jesus's teachings in the Bible prescribes that for two people of the same gender to lie together as man and wife is a mortal sin. Romans 1, Jude 1. So if two people of the same gender request a Christian to condone in ANY WAY their "getting married", that Christian will find themselves facing an eternity in hell. Because in Jude 1 it also warns that not just the sodomites will suffer, but also any Christian who doesn't actively resist promoting that behavior.

Last edited:
Hopefully Gorsuch will be on the Court by the time her case makes it there....this needs to be fixed right away.......you do not give up your 1st Amendment Right to freedom of religion simply because you open a business.........

Correct. An impartial Court will review whether or not "gay" constitutes an inborn trait or merely an addictive sex behavior. From that starting point, they will determine whether or not Christians must play along or face fines/jail time what have you.

^^ That is simply what the case will in fact boil down to. From the get-go the LGBT cult sold the courts on the wrong premise: "born that way". They aren't. And I can prove it in court. I can't imagine how much easier that will be for a skilled attorney. I know a set of identical twin girls. One grew up to be a lesbian and the other loves men. The difference was in their imprinting early in life. Just like any acquired fetish or addiction. Hively v Ivy Tech says that fetish-addictions were not anticipated in the 1964 Civil Rights Act, nor in the entire Constitution. And that to change that, it will require an Act of Congress.

I can tell you what unarguably does exist in the Constitution: very specific protections for the right of an individual to practice one's faith. And that right doesn't come with GPS coordinates or a time clock. Passive refusal to promote behavior that is heresy to one's faith IS NOT punishable by law....any law...Washington state or otherwise..

The New Testament of Jesus's teachings in the Bible prescribes that for two people of the same gender to lie together as man and wife is a mortal sin. Romans 1, Jude 1. So if two people of the same gender request a Christian to condone in ANY WAY their "getting married", that Christian will find themselves facing an eternity in hell. Because in Jude 1 it also warns that not just the sodomites will suffer, but also any Christian who doesn't actively resist promoting that behavior.

The Bible says the same thing about tattoos .

The florists are full of shit . Otherwise they'd have no work . You'd have to refuse tattoo people, people of different faiths , people living in sin , divorced people , people not getting married in a church , people not getting married by the same denomination pastor/preist , people wh kids out of wedlock , and so on .

You think the florist is doing all that ? Hell no.

But a gay wedding ! Suddenly they play the religion card?!! Bullshit!

I still haven't found anything in the Constitution that says anything about a SEPARATION of CHURCH and STATE!
The idea of forcing someone to do something they find offensive IS exactly the same as forcing a person to design an outfit for a woman they do not like. If your thought process follows a linear constant outcome the people who refused to perform at the inauguration should have been made to perform. Their supposed talent is sold as a business, IE they are in the business of performing and get paid to do so. Therefore THEY must perform at ANY event that requests their performance and has the fee that is charged for the service. They cannot refuse for ANY reason of faith, booo hooo, or political affiliation. How about that liberals. PROVES your complete monomania.
No one is being forced to do anything, but make a profit in public accommodations.
Then you agree that if a man hits a woman over the head and rapes her in a dark alley he has only to leave a twenty dollar bill on her body. You've been paid, you made a profit.
don't really understand Capitalism, right winger? it involves, voluntary and mutually beneficial Trade.

The florists are full of shit . Otherwise they'd have no work . You'd have to refuse tattoo people, people of different faiths , people living in sin , divorced people , people not getting married in a church , people not getting married by the same denomination pastor/preist , people wh kids out of wedlock , and so on .

You don't get to dictate how they follow their religion asswipe. That is the true separation of church and state and the Freedom of Religious clause in the very first Amendment of the Bill of Rights.....

You don't get to dictate how they follow their religion asswipe. That is the true separation of church and state and the Freedom of Religious clause in the very first Amendment of the Bill of Rights.....

So how come racist bigots can't use religion to deny service to blacks?

Democrats...the racist bigots......should be able to deny service to anyone they want.....black lies matter democrats should be able to deny service to whites....and left wing neo nazis should be able to deny service to blacks.....if it is their own business.....

But since we are talking about religion....Freedom of religion is a basic right and it is codified in the !st Amendment....if a democrat bigot believed in a religion that would prohibit them from serving blacks, or a democrat bigot who hates whites was a member of the nation of islam...and because of their religion didn't want to serve whites....that is protected under the First Amendment......

Freedom of religion trumps having flowers forcibly made by the florist......

If you are claiming a religious exemption, you need to actually be religious.

How you practice your religion is not up to the government either...that is the whole point to the 1st Amendment.....

I still can't work out why same sex people need to marry each other.
property rights and rights to have a say in health/legal matters.
I cant work out what damage it causes me if two guys or two girls marry each other. Nobody has ever tried to force me to marry someone of the same sex.
of course, if they were really rich or something, accommodations could be made.
just saying.

I cant work out what damage it causes me if two guys or two girls marry each other. Nobody has ever tried to force me to marry someone of the same sex.
just saying.
There is still time.

just saying.
There is still time.
as long as one is breathing there is always time.
Not likely however.

How you practice your religion is not up to the government either...that is the whole point to the 1st Amendment.....

How you run a business is part of regulation. You can't just claim "religion" To avoid having handicap parking or avoid following safety rules .

How you run a business is part of regulation. You can't just claim "religion" To avoid having handicap parking or avoid following safety rules .

we aren't talking safety issues moron......we are talking freedom of association...another Right that we all have.....

we aren't talking safety issues moron......we are talking freedom of association...another Right that we all have.....

We are talking business . You don't have the same religious protections .

Even in your personal life , "religion" doesn't excuse you from the laws .

"Yes I'm smoking pot , officer . It's part of my religion! "

"Drafted for war?? Hold on , I'm one of those objector religious guys ! No army for me !"

Democrats...the racist bigots......should be able to deny service to anyone they want.....black lies matter democrats should be able to deny service to whites....and left wing neo nazis should be able to deny service to blacks.....if it is their own business.....

But since we are talking about religion....Freedom of religion is a basic right and it is codified in the !st Amendment....if a democrat bigot believed in a religion that would prohibit them from serving blacks, or a democrat bigot who hates whites was a member of the nation of islam...and because of their religion didn't want to serve whites....that is protected under the First Amendment......

You're arguing for the world the way you want it to be, not the way it is.

Racist bigots cannot use religion as a reason to discriminate. Why should anti gay bigots be able to when racists cannot?

"Drafted for war?? Hold on , I'm one of those objector religious guys ! No army for me !"

Sorry, but that's NOT what the Constitution says.

But of course YOU only want to abide by their decisions that you like.

You're arguing for the world the way you want it to be, not the way it is.
Racism would be allowed.
Racist bigots cannot use religion as a reason to discriminate. Why should anti gay bigots be able to when racists cannot?

That's your biggest problem, were the Constitution being followed . The problem is that people like you only want to follow SC decisions that you like.

Non of our rights are absolute . They all have some sort of limits .

You are the one who can't grasp the fact that you can have laws limiting religious expression . Especially in a business arena .

Non of our rights are absolute . They all have some sort of limits .

You are the one who can't grasp the fact that you can have laws limiting religious expression . Especially in a business arena .

Cool, so you absolutely support both Citizens United and a Businesses "right" to not pay for abortifacients.
Hypocrite.

And what decisions that you don't like do you nonetheless want to abide by?

Forum List

Back