Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

They are totally legitimate points and not unfounded. Universities are totally left wing institutions and since obama released no records we have no idea if he qualified to graduate high school.

Totally legitimate points?

Please show us where you asked for the educational records for Mitt Romney when he ran.

Or anyone else- other than Barack Obama.

We know that Stevie the racist asks about Obama because Obama is black.

Why do you ask only about Obama- and no other candidate or President?
Is Romney president? He can't be because I'm still broke from Obama energy policy. Is Romney eligible for race-based preference?
Deflection is a means for dishonesty.

So other than race- is there any reason why you ask for college records for Obama but have never asked for college records of any other candidate or President?

You freaks went ballistic demanding to see Romney's tax returns. so shut the hell up about someone skin color. freaking loser

LOL....I am not the one insisting that the reason that Obama should show his college records is because he is black.

That would be your buddy- not mine.
Can you name any white people who are allowed to have their credentials inflated in the name of skin color? It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned. Not a racist thing. A logic thing.

There's not a conservative on this board who would vote for the Democrat over the Republican just because the Democrat released his college grades and the Republican didn't,

so why don't you RWnuts quit pretending it's an issue.

There's not a conservative on this board who would vote for the Democrat over the Republican just because the Democrat released his college grades and the Republican didn't,

It goes to a deeper issue.....

Republicans are, for the most part, honest and forthright.

dimocraps are lying scum.

the Lying Cocksucker in Chief is a proven, known, confirmed lying sack of shit.

So why should he worry about being honest at this point in his life?

He is a typical dimocrap -- A lying dirtbag.

Graduate with honors?

upload_2015-2-4_7-48-50.jpeg

the Lying Cocksucker in Chief is a proven, known, confirmed lying sack of shit.

So why should he worry about being honest at this point in his life?

He is a typical dimocrap -- A lying dirtbag.

Graduate with honors?

View attachment 36479

You need to learn some new jokes.

I should probably read the replies to this first. But they are so expected, why bother?

The answer to the question is simple - to do so would remove the patina of intellect the media has struggled so hard to keep on the Anointed One. To release his records might show a typical path to a degree with little or no preparatory and challenging courses.

I should probably read the replies to this first. But they are so expected, why bother?

The answer to the question is simple - to do so would remove the patina of intellect the media has struggled so hard to keep on the Anointed One. To release his records might show a typical path to a degree with little or no preparatory and challenging courses.

Nothing 'typical' about it.

First, nobody remembers obama from Columbia. How is that possible?

Second, and more important, how do you graduate from one of the better schools in America in only two years?

For you Public School graduates, Columbia has a Core Curriculum (REQUIRED classes) of 140 Credit Hours.

You can't take that kind of load and graduate in two years. You just can't do it.

Barack Obama The Ghost of Columbia University TheBlaze.com

I am a graduate of Columbia University, Class of 1983. That’s the same class Barack Obama claims to have graduated from...........

So I asked every classmate I met at our 30th reunion, many of them Political Science majors, if they ever met, or saw, or heard of Obama. The answer was a resounding NO from every one of them. I asked if they found this strange, or worried how this was possible? They all answered YES. I asked if they thought it was possible to be a Political Science major and never meet a fellow major in our small classes? They all gave me a very strange look and answered NO. So I asked, “How could this be possible? Can you explain this?” No one had an answer.

Keep in mind these people I spoke to are all- to a man and woman- dedicated liberal Democrats who voted for Obama. I’m guessing 90% are major Democrat contributors. My Columbia classmates are the crème of the crop of American society. Lawyers, doctors, billionaire hedge fund members, stars of the media. They adore Obama. But they all admit they never met him in their four years at Columbia. I am proud of my classmates for their honesty and integrity.

One classmate told me he was present when one of the most honored professors in Columbia University history gave a speech to alumni a couple of years ago. The speech was followed by Q&A. This beloved professor was asked about Obama at Columbia. He said, “I have my doubts about the story.” The crowd was stunned. He immediately went onto the next question and never elaborated. So obviously I’m not the only one with doubts.

So here’s my take on this great mystery. I’ve never said Obama was not registered at Columbia. I’m sure he was. I’ve never said he didn’t graduate. If Columbia says he did, then I’m sure he did. But I’ve always said there is something wrong with the story. It’s rancid. It’s unbelievable. It’s impossible. It’s the story of a Manchurian candidate.

The question isn’t was he ever registered, or did he graduate. And it’s interesting that one photo, one professor, and one newspaper article exists- just enough to provide a thin cover. But the serious question the media should be asking is…What did Obama do for two full years in-between registration and graduation? Did he ever attend a class? Did he ever have a single friend other than a Pakistani national? Why is the only professor to ever come forward and claim he remembers him a radical leftist who hates Israel? What exactly was he doing when no one met him, saw him, or heard of him? Why are his college records sealed? What has he got to hide?

dimocraps are lying scum

Edgetho - not arguing at all.

They claim he's a "constitutional scholar". How can that be when he claims to have studied ONE AMENDMENT, the 14th?

That makes him a scholar?

The man's a fake. A phony. Someone's behind him pulling the strings and that's what Libs are afraid of becoming public.

Totally legitimate points?

Please show us where you asked for the educational records for Mitt Romney when he ran.

Or anyone else- other than Barack Obama.

We know that Stevie the racist asks about Obama because Obama is black.

Is Romney president? He can't be because I'm still broke from Obama energy policy. Is Romney eligible for race-based preference?
Deflection is a means for dishonesty.

So other than race- is there any reason why you ask for college records for Obama but have never asked for college records of any other candidate or President?

You freaks went ballistic demanding to see Romney's tax returns. so shut the hell up about someone skin color. freaking loser

LOL....I am not the one insisting that the reason that Obama should show his college records is because he is black.

That would be your buddy- not mine.
Can you name any white people who are allowed to have their credentials inflated in the name of skin color? It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned. Not a racist thing. A logic thing.

You just keep pointing out that the only reason why you are asking for Barack Obama's grades is because he is black.

Here- I love this quote of yours: Rosh:"It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned."

You think Blacks it should be mandatory for African Americans to show their grades- but not white Americans.

Doesn't get much more racial that that.

Not Racist? LOL

Walker dropped out of college.
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
and exactly what does that have to do with being a very successful businessman and great Governor ??

exactly what degree do you have ?

I don't care for Walker but I agree with you that his 'lack of College degree' is pretty irrelevant.

IF anyone cannot decide whether to vote for Walker based upon his record in business and as governor they are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<
simply because ALL the other candidates (R's) willingly post theirs.., is that too hard for you to understand ?? :lmao:

Who exactly?

Be specific.

Here I will name some of the Republican Presidential candidates from the last primary- which of these posted their college records?

Mitt Romney
Michelle Bachmann
Chris Christie
Hermann Cain
Newt Gingrich
Mike Huckabee

Which of them released their college records?

THAT ^^^^^

Boehner, McConnell , and every other politician past or present, Presidents included.

lets see them ALL ... provide a detailed list of politicians who have made their transcripts public or stfu about it.

Nothing 'typical' about it.

First, nobody remembers obama from Columbia. How is that possible?

Because Birthers are idiots. And liars.

'Nobody remembers Obama from Columbia'- why exactly are you passing that lie on?

Here we go- people remembering Obama at Columbia

Phil Boerner, Classmate and Roommate

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia infall

Sohale Siddiqi, Classmate and Roommate

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug Charlie on Broadway when aarge, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.

Michael J. Wolf, Classmate

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

Michael Ackerman, Classmate

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack.

Jim Davidson, Classmate

... I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983... I was a student at Columbia University 1981-1985.

Cathie M. Currie, Graduate Student

"I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then, but not in the way that most people think of as "remarkable." He was not trying to be noticed — he was studious and thoughtful. I said of him: "Whatever Barack decides to do for a career, he will be the best at it." When he left our group he was often on his way to a library."

Jonathan Zimmerman '83, Classmate (Added 8/10/2012)

Would he attend his thirtieth next year? Obama’s classmate Jonathan Zimmerman, director of the History of Education Program at New York University, who remembers the president from a sociology class taught by Andrew Walder, hopes so. “I’ve never been to a reunion,” he said. “But if that guy says he’s going, I’m going!”

Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama's professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on "The Novel and Ideology." I understand from reliable sources that he liked the class and was intrigued by what I was teaching.

Michael L. Baron, Professor of Political Science

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

]

What an idiotic claim.

Your partisan glasses are even more fogged up than usual.

Forum List

Back