Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

Second, and more important, how do you graduate from one of the better schools in America in only two years?

For you Public School graduates, Columbia has a Core Curriculum (REQUIRED classes) of 140 Credit Hours.

You can't take that kind of load and graduate in two years. You just can't do it.

Are you really this ignorant?

OFFICIAL SOURCES: Occidental College

Barack Obama attended Occidental College from fall 1979 through spring 1981 and then transferred to Columbia University in New York. He is not a graduate of Occidental; however, the Occidental College Alumni Association bylaws state that anyone who completes at least eight courses of undergraduate work (or a year of graduate studies) is eligible for alumni status when their class graduates. From the Occidental College Web Site.

Barack Obama transferred to Columbia from Occidental College- he spent his first two years at Occidental.

2 years Occidental
2 years Columbia
= 4 years.

Which was rather typical at that time.

Because Barry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama, or whatever, likely went to school as a foreign student. His education was likely paid for by the Government as such.

ObamaBooklet.png

First, nobody remembers obama from Columbia. How is that possible?

Because Birthers are idiots. And liars.

'

This is the part I'm not sure on. Are these poor, stupid fucks who keep repeating this debunked nonsense genuinely so ignorant of the facts that they're making a factual error? Or are they completely familiar with the fact that their claims are mindless drivel, but hoping to appeal to someone who doesn't know better?

Because they just keep repeating the silliest nonsense. And it never occurs to them to fact check any of what they've been told to mindlessly ape.

You can't teach that kind of stupid. But you can laugh at it.

Because Barry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama, or whatever, likely went to school as a foreign student. His education was likely paid for by the Government as such.

ObamaBooklet.png

Says who? What you're citing isn't from any school source. But instead, from a pamphlet for a literary agency back in 1991. A pamphlet so obscure that even Breitbart didn't find it until Obama's 2nd term.

""This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

And you already know all of this, Paul. You just hope we don't.

ObamaBooklet.png

Says who? What you're citing isn't from any school source. But instead, from a pamphlet for a literary agency back in 1991. A pamphlet so obscure that even Breitbart didn't find it until Obama's 2nd term.

""This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Ha, 'Fact checking error.' Really, go figure? How convenient. The dude most likely attended school on some type of foreign student funding program. But we'll never know the truth. The records have been tampered with. Even if released, they very likely won't be credible.

I should probably read the replies to this first. But they are so expected, why bother?

The answer to the question is simple - to do so would remove the patina of intellect the media has struggled so hard to keep on the Anointed One. To release his records might show a typical path to a degree with little or no preparatory and challenging courses.

Barack Obama The Ghost of Columbia University TheBlaze.com

I am a graduate of Columbia University, Class of 1983. That’s the same class Barack Obama claims to have graduated from...........

Really- Wayne Allyn Root?

Do you realize that Root actually ran against Obama in the 2008 election?

And lost.......

No chance of personal bias there....

Ha, 'Fact checking error.' Really, go figure? How convenient.

Who is a better source on the content of the obscure pamphlet.....you, or Miriam Goderich the woman who created it?

Obviously, Miriam is the better source. And you're nobody.

The dude most likely attended school on some type of foreign student funding program. But we'll never know the truth. The records have been tampered with. Even if released, they very likely won't be credible.

Says you. And again, you're nobody. You don't know anyone involved, you didn't attend any of these schools at the times cited, and you don't know what you're talking about.

I should probably read the replies to this first. But they are so expected, why bother?

The answer to the question is simple - to do so would remove the patina of intellect the media has struggled so hard to keep on the Anointed One. To release his records might show a typical path to a degree with little or no preparatory and challenging courses.

And why exactly do you think that Barack Obama and only Barack Obama- should release his college records- as opposed to every President before him?

ObamaBooklet.png

Ha, 'Fact checking error.' Really, go figure? How convenient. The dude most likely attended school on some type of foreign student funding program. But we'll never know the truth. The records have been tampered with. Even if released, they very likely won't be credible.

Ah yes- its all part of the Big Konspiracy.....i.e the fantasy in your head.

Barack Obama The Ghost of Columbia University TheBlaze.com

I am a graduate of Columbia University, Class of 1983. That’s the same class Barack Obama claims to have graduated from...........

Really- Wayne Allyn Root?

Do you realize that Root actually ran against Obama in the 2008 election?

And lost.......

No chance of personal bias there....

And not only that.....how much of an idiot do you have to be to assume that since ONE guy doesn't remember Obama, that no one does?

Especially when source after source from Columbia remembers him?

Birthers are just fucking idiots.

Who is a better source on the content of the obscure pamphlet.....you, or Miriam Goderich the woman who created it?

The dude most likely attended school on some type of foreign student funding program. But we'll never know the truth. The records have been tampered with. Even if released, they very likely won't be credible.

Says you. And again, you're nobody. You don't know anyone involved, you didn't attend any of these schools at the times cited, and you don't know what you're talking about.

Yet he refused to release his records. Maybe you need to talk to him?

ObamaBooklet.png

'fact checking error?' Ha, i like that one. Pretty funny.

Totally legitimate points?

Please show us where you asked for the educational records for Mitt Romney when he ran.

Or anyone else- other than Barack Obama.

We know that Stevie the racist asks about Obama because Obama is black.

Why do you ask only about Obama- and no other candidate or President?
Is Romney president? He can't be because I'm still broke from Obama energy policy. Is Romney eligible for race-based preference?
Deflection is a means for dishonesty.

So other than race- is there any reason why you ask for college records for Obama but have never asked for college records of any other candidate or President?
What other president would be promoted on the basis of skin color? For what other president did we not have access to that info?
The more telling question is 'why do you insist on covering for this president?'

So other than race- is there any reason why you ask for college records for Obama but have never asked for college records of any other candidate or President?

Just to be specific here- you are saying the only reason you are asking is because President Obama is black.
On what do you base the assertion of not demanding the credentials of anyone else?
Why the deflection? Why so defensive of Obama? Did you defend any other candidates who may have been reluctant to release similar info?

Unlike yourself, I believe all candidates- and Presidents should be treated the same.

I didn't ask or expect Romney to release his college records- and neither did any Birthers- or you.
I didn't ask or expect Obama to release his college records- but you and Birthers do.

You demand that Obama be treated differently than all other candidates and Presidents.

And as you have pointed out- its because Obama is black.

Yet he refused to release his records. Maybe you need to talk to him? 'fact checking error?' Ha, i like that one. Pretty funny.

Like all Presidents and Presidential candidates 'refused' to release their records.

The only difference is that when its Barack Obama you create a whole fantasy construction in your head to explain it.

ObamaBooklet.png

Laughing.....and you expect us to ignore the woman who prepared this pamphlet and instead believe whatever hapless bullshit you make up? Um, no.

Even your narrative is nonsense, as Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the US. Why then would he be going to college as a foreign student?

ObamaBooklet.png

Laughing.....and you expect us to ignore the woman who prepared this pamphlet and instead believe whatever hapless bullshit you make up? Um, no.

Even your narrative is nonsense, as Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the US. Why then would he be going to college as a foreign student?

I don't expect you to think she's lying now. You're a loyal programmed Obamabot, no? You're completely incapable of believing your beloved Dear Leader can do wrong.

But me on the other hand, i think it's all Bullshite. I don't believe this woman committed a 'fact checking error.' I believe she simply told the truth. And i think his education was likely funded by Government foreign student programs.

ObamaBooklet.png

I don't expect you to think she's lying now. You're a loyal programmed Obamabot, no? You're completely incapable of believing your beloved Dear Leader can do wrong.

The issue for me is the *evidence* that she's lying. And there is none. We have your fantasy, backed by nothing. And we have her, who worked there. She's infinitely more credible than you.

That you 'believe' otherwise doesn't change that fact.

But me on the other hand, i think it's all Bullshite. I don't believe this woman committed a 'fact checking error.' I believe she simply told the truth. And i think his education was likely funded by Government foreign student programs.

And as has been noted above, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. So what possible relevance would your 'belief' be when faced with first hand eye witness evidence to the contrary?

ObamaBooklet.png

The issue for me is the *evidence* that she's lying. And there is none. We have your fantasy, backed by nothing. And we have her, who worked there. She's infinitely more credible than you.

That you 'believe' otherwise doesn't change that fact.

And as has been noted above, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. So what possible relevance would your 'belief' be when faced with first hand eye witness evidence to the contrary?

Again, as a loyal programmed Obamabot, you're incapable of believing your Dear Leader can do wrong. And in the meantime, he still refuses to release his records. Not that it would matter now though. The records have been tampered with. We'll never know the truth.

Forum List

Back