Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

The lack of a college degree suggests that Walker is less indoctrinated and more open-minded.
But at least he finished high school which is likely more than Obama did.
is this parody? so tough to tell online.
Straight up, dawg.
yep! not a clue....
Can you dispute the post?
still clueless.
Can you dispute the points I made? You're just doing the typical left wing disparagement dance.

is this parody? so tough to tell online.
Straight up, dawg.
yep! not a clue....
still clueless.
Can you dispute the points I made? You're just doing the typical left wing disparagement dance.
you made no points you made false accusations and unfounded speculation...
those are not points...

Straight up, dawg.
yep! not a clue....
still clueless.
those are not points...
They are totally legitimate points and not unfounded. Universities are totally left wing institutions and since obama released no records we have no idea if he qualified to graduate high school.

yep! not a clue....
still clueless.
those are not points...
They are totally legitimate points and not unfounded. Universities are totally left wing institutions and since obama released no records we have no idea if he qualified to graduate high school.

What exactly are you saying? The longer someone goes to a University the more "indoctrinated" they become to left wing ideology?

If that's what little point you have it's incredibly short sighted and frankly ignorant.

still clueless.
those are not points...

What exactly are you saying? The longer someone goes to a University the more "indoctrinated" they become to left wing ideology?

If that's what little point you have it's incredibly short sighted and frankly ignorant.
It's informed. I've been monitoring my own kid's college experience as he's set to graduate this spring. And I live in a major college town and many of my neighbors are faculty. The AGW propaganda is a big part of the indoctrination. All over campus it's promoted as a given and drives many aspects of campus life.

yep! not a clue....
still clueless.
those are not points...
total bullshit on both accusations.
again no legitimate points just yammering...

still clueless.
those are not points...
Refute.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
still clueless.
those are not points...

bravo...

still clueless.
those are not points...
Refute.
no need self refuting...

the Constitution DOES NOT require a POTUS to even go to college much less release transcripts.

end of story.

suck that Birfer-boi's

those are not points...
Refute.
no need self refuting...
So you can't rebut.

Forum List

Back