Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

Governor Walker is being transparent. Why doesn't Obama authorize his college admissions to be released? What's he hiding?

Edit: Should be 'doesn't' in title. Didn't have enough room for it.

This Is How You Do It Governor Scott Walker Authorized College To Release His Records - Birther Report

Since Scott Walker didn't graduate from College- what records did he release?

Personally I don't care- a candidate- or a pseudo candidate can release any documents he or she wants to.

Romney never did. Jeb Bush hasn't. Obama didn't.

I mean I understand why Stevie the racist thinks that the black President is supposed to be required to provide documentation that no other candidate or President does- but why does anyone else?

yep! not a clue....
Can you dispute the post?
still clueless.
Can you dispute the points I made? You're just doing the typical left wing disparagement dance.
you made no points you made false accusations and unfounded speculation...
those are not points...
They are totally legitimate points and not unfounded. Universities are totally left wing institutions and since obama released no records we have no idea if he qualified to graduate high school.

Totally legitimate points?

Please show us where you asked for the educational records for Mitt Romney when he ran.

Or anyone else- other than Barack Obama.

We know that Stevie the racist asks about Obama because Obama is black.

Why do you ask only about Obama- and no other candidate or President?

The lack of a college degree suggests that Walker is less indoctrinated and more open-minded.
But at least he finished high school which is likely more than Obama did.

All that shows is that you are willfully ignorant, a liar- or an idiot

barack-at-grad-hs-thumb.jpg

Punahou School Home
Obama graduated from Punahou School in 1979. While he would establish his career beyond Hawai‘i, the President occasionally reflects on his student years at Punahou School.

Can you dispute the post?
still clueless.
Can you dispute the points I made? You're just doing the typical left wing disparagement dance.
those are not points...
They are totally legitimate points and not unfounded. Universities are totally left wing institutions and since obama released no records we have no idea if he qualified to graduate high school.

Please show us where you asked for the educational records for Mitt Romney when he ran.

Is Romney president? He can't be because I'm still broke from Obama energy policy. Is Romney eligible for race-based preference?
Deflection is a means for dishonesty.

well when they have something to hide, like they are a total manufactured FRAUD. They keep their records locked away.

still clueless.
those are not points...

Is Romney president? He can't be because I'm still broke from Obama energy policy. Is Romney eligible for race-based preference?

So other than race- is there any reason why you ask for college records for Obama but have never asked for college records of any other candidate or President?

well when they have something to hide, like they are a total manufactured FRAUD. They keep their records locked away.

So why do you think that Bush kept his Harvard records locked away?

What about Reagan? Why did he keep his records locked away?

those are not points...

So other than race- is there any reason why you ask for college records for Obama but have never asked for college records of any other candidate or President?

You freaks went ballistic demanding to see Romney's tax returns. so shut the hell up about someone skin color. freaking loser

those are not points...

What other president would be promoted on the basis of skin color? For what other president did we not have access to that info?
The more telling question is 'why do you insist on covering for this president?'

those are not points...

What other president would be promoted on the basis of skin color? For what other president did we not have access to that info?
The more telling question is 'why do you insist on covering for this president?'

Just to be specific here- you are saying the only reason you are asking is because President Obama is black.

those are not points...

You freaks went ballistic demanding to see Romney's tax returns. so shut the hell up about someone skin color. freaking loser

LOL....I am not the one insisting that the reason that Obama should show his college records is because he is black.

That would be your buddy- not mine.

Just to be specific here- you are saying the only reason you are asking is because President Obama is black.
On what do you base the assertion of not demanding the credentials of anyone else?
Why the deflection? Why so defensive of Obama? Did you defend any other candidates who may have been reluctant to release similar info?

Forum List

Back