Governor Newsome and democrat hypocrisy...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Do you even care democrats?...isn't the idea behind the democrat platform to fight for the little guy?...I think its been bastardized to fight for themselves and their rich buddies.....isn't this exactly what you libs claimed Trump was doing?...shame on you dems....please educate yourselves and turn CNN off stop falling for China propaganda and clean your fucking party up.....

Yes, Governor Newsome is a loathsome hypocrite.

th

Its not even about Newsome going to a high priced restaurant that costs $100 just to be seated and to see the menu without a mask and with 10 other unmasked people while he orders all of us to shut down....its about using his elected position to enrich himself and his family just like what Joe does....how can you libs accept this?...is winning what its all about for you and nothing of substance?....you hated Trump now his election win was stolen...for what?...to replace him with a real crime family...the Bidens?....how can any of you sleep at night?....

After the Chinese scandal forces Chicom Biden to resign Kamala Ho Harris will appoint Gavin Newsom as VP. He's about to be recalled. He is desperate for that appointment.

After the Chinese scandal forces Chicom Biden to resign Kamala Ho Harris will appoint Gavin Newsom as VP. He's about to be recalled. He is desperate for that appointment.
Wow I never thought of that...but Gruesome Newsome has some very shady super rich connections that could make him a liability especially with the AOC types...but when you can cheat as well as they can they don't have to worry about what the the voters think...

Do you even care democrats?...isn't the idea behind the democrat platform to fight for the little guy?...I think its been bastardized to fight for themselves and their rich buddies.....isn't this exactly what you libs claimed Trump was doing?...shame on you dems....please educate yourselves and turn CNN off stop falling for China propaganda and clean your fucking party up.....

He is the most fucking evil man in decades.He is fucking demonic as hell.

Yes and, I would add that when Democrats say they are fighting for the little guy, be rest assured that they consider all Americans 'little guys' and they themselves the elevated elite.

People elect these wealthy and greedy sh!ta$$es, Democrat or Republican, then are surprised when they have no ethics. Unfortunately, the voters too often defend their party's crook while condemning the "other guy". No wonder average Americans keep getting screwed, they ask for it.

Newsome is a total jerk

Forum List

Back