Governor Gretchen wHitler Decalares White Michiganders "Racist"

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
And SOOOOO MUCH MORE!

In today's LECTURE, she decided shes a national politician and lectured the Republican Party to stop playing politics and "unite" with the Democrats and cough up the money the Democrats demand.

Next she decreed that blacks in Michigan are dying at a higher rate that whites because whites are bigoted racists and it has nothing to do with health habits of black Michiganders.

She decreed that ALL state employees must undergo "implicit bias training."

And today I learned something. If we succeed in recalling this woman, her even further left black lieutenant governor takes her place.

Spend just a couple minutes and listen to that woman who plagues this state

And SOOOOO MUCH MORE!

In today's LECTURE, she decided shes a national politician and lectured the Republican Party to stop playing politics and "unite" with the Democrats and cough up the money the Democrats demand.

Next she decreed that blacks in Michigan are dying at a higher rate that whites because whites are bigoted racists and it has nothing to do with health habits of black Michiganders.

She decreed that ALL state employees must undergo "implicit bias training."

And today I learned something. If we succeed in recalling this woman, her even further left black lieutenant governor takes her place.

Spend just a couple minutes and listen to that woman who plagues this state

Gretchen Whitmer is a lunatic lesbian communist who thinks she's Dictator of Michigan and not Governor.

If you wrote that message on Gretchen's forehead, White people are racists, The Martians would see it (that's a big forehead) and say WTF is she talking about?

If you wrote that message on Gretchen's forehead, White people are racists, The Martians would see it (that's a big forehead) and say WTF is she talking about?
She never lectured us on how RACIST we are when she was campaigning and needed that 85% white vote

Blacks have higher death rates because their health is generally poor because of poor dietary choices and other lifestyle choices. They put themselves at high risk for covid because of poor choices.

Her lecture/press confrence was ONLY about trashing Trump and the Republicans as the election nears. 100% politics and pandering to her Demonrat base. I've heard shes losing black support. She thinks shes throwing them a bone

Dude omg. I cant make it past 5 minutes. The chick doing the sign language is tripping me out.

42b6ve.jpg

gretchen-whitmer-comrade-crazy.jpg

This is like something out of a sci fi movie. All the Progs have had their tyranny codes activated in their brains and went into overbearing fascist parent mode. Believing their citizens are children to be spanked and punished. And to stay in their rooms for weeks on end.

She never lectured us on how RACIST we are when she was campaigning and needed that 85% white vote

Blacks have higher death rates because their health is generally poor because of poor dietary choices and other lifestyle choices. They put themselves at high risk for covid because of poor choices.
I presume this half bright politician wants reelection. I hope white residents of Michigan remember
her words.

Forum List

Back