Colorado City runs Antifa out of town

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The below video is from 28 July and it's great, I think the men in the hats on horseback are US Sheriffs, the whole thing is just great especially the one's who are saying "get along little Commies, get along" The sight of The Great Unwashed being herded like diseased cattle out of town is just a BEAUTIFUL thing to watch.

FUCK COMMIE ANTIFA. VIVA US SHERIFFS.

The duration of the video is 4 minutes and 28 seconds:

The below video is from 28 July and it's great, I think the men in the hats on horseback are US Sheriffs, the whole thing is just great especially the one's who are saying "get along little Commies, get along" The sight of The Great Unwashed being herded like diseased cattle out of town is just a BEAUTIFUL thing to watch.

hful5.jpg

The old fashioned America I grew up in

• Banned

The old fashioned America I grew up in

Take heart from that video because my instinct tells me that IS STILL the SAME America and there are more NORMAL Americans than Batshit crazy Commie Moonbats and that the NORMAL America will prevail.

Come on America MUST SURVIVE because IF it doesn't then where will we get Jack Daniels and Zippo lighters from? PLEASE NORMAL Americans don't drop the ball and deprive us of JD and Zippo's :omg:

Forum List

Back