Governor DeSantis with a warning to unlawful 'protestors'.

"Don't mess with Florida. "

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

This guy should run for POTUS---I'd vote for him.

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

You Democrats should focus on giving your advice to people who want your approval, instead of bothering those of us who wouldn't piss on your insane notions of "intelligent and decent."

Hey, while you're gassing on about "intelligence", tell us again how DeSantis is "dumb" because YOU don't understand English without a vocabulary primer.

What YOU should focus on is whether “conservatives” should continue to follow Dear Leader directly into hell.

Grow up, Nazi

They already have laws in Florida about vandalism, looting, arson and violence.. DeSantis is grandstanding the way Trump does when he goes for the big headline to dominate the news Cycle.

DeSantis should shut up and enforce the existing laws.

You should shut up and comment on laws you've bothered to read, instead of wasting our time telling us what you "know" about this law based on what you what to believe.

Did Florida have civil immunity for people who drive through protests blocking the road? No? So there's one strike against your "This isn't anything new" schtick. Did they have increased penalties for crimes committed as part of a riot? No? Strike two. Did their previous laws strip local government of civil liability protections when they interfere in the enforcing of laws to benefit rioters? Strike three.

Thanks for playing, but I don't believe we're interested in your talking points today. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.

I tired of her nonsense and put her on ignore some time ago. She has NO connection to logic.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

You Democrats should focus on giving your advice to people who want your approval, instead of bothering those of us who wouldn't piss on your insane notions of "intelligent and decent."

Hey, while you're gassing on about "intelligence", tell us again how DeSantis is "dumb" because YOU don't understand English without a vocabulary primer.

What YOU should focus on is whether “conservatives” should continue to follow Dear Leader directly into hell.

The only people talking about Trump still are you obsessed morons who apparently are unable and unwilling to move on. You're like Groundhog Day all over again.

I'll give you a thrill, what the hell. Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump ...

Your lame posts have never thrilled me assclown. ;)

You didn't credit bodecea for knowing that Nazi starts with an N. That was just mean.

DaSantas rocks! He's a fantastic governor. We love the guy here in Florida

Uh Huh :lol:

I remember that one, great commercial. Thanks!

And that's a great sig. Those who can make you believe absurdities - Can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire.

You worship Democrats, who are liars. And then you believe everything they say.

Did you learn anything from that?

Did U learn anything from the Rump FUBAR?
Doubtful.
PS: Sorry you lost the election ;)

I did. Trump exposed you leftist morons as the dumbest fucking people on the planet. For example, read your post

Rump played to poorly educated white bigots.
Sorry he’ll forever be a twice-impeached one termer.

The only people talking about Trump still are you obsessed morons who apparently are unable and unwilling to move on. You're like Groundhog Day all over again.

Your lame posts have never thrilled me assclown. ;)

You didn't credit bodecea for knowing that Nazi starts with an N. That was just mean.

DaSantas rocks! He's a fantastic governor. We love the guy here in Florida

Uh Huh :lol:

I remember that one, great commercial. Thanks!

And that's a great sig. Those who can make you believe absurdities - Can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire.

You worship Democrats, who are liars. And then you believe everything they say.

Did you learn anything from that?

Did U learn anything from the Rump FUBAR?
Doubtful.
PS: Sorry you lost the election ;)

I did. Trump exposed you leftist morons as the dumbest fucking people on the planet. For example, read your post

Rump played to poorly educated white bigots.
Sorry he’ll forever be a twice-impeached one termer.

Pelosi was a Mob Princess who was passed around by then Prog politicians in the early 1960's as a favor and for favors. That is okay for Progs. And saying truth makes one a bigot and racist in their dystopian views that is taking us back to the 1917 Russian revolution.

Grow up, Nazi

They already have laws in Florida about vandalism, looting, arson and violence.. DeSantis is grandstanding the way Trump does when he goes for the big headline to dominate the news Cycle.

You should shut up and comment on laws you've bothered to read, instead of wasting our time telling us what you "know" about this law based on what you what to believe.

Did Florida have civil immunity for people who drive through protests blocking the road? No? So there's one strike against your "This isn't anything new" schtick. Did they have increased penalties for crimes committed as part of a riot? No? Strike two. Did their previous laws strip local government of civil liability protections when they interfere in the enforcing of laws to benefit rioters? Strike three.

Thanks for playing, but I don't believe we're interested in your talking points today. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.

I tired of her nonsense and put her on ignore some time ago. She has NO connection to logic.

If I did that every time someone spouted nonsense and had no connection to logic, I'd only have about five people visible on my screen. ;)

He didn't outlaw protesting, you just made that up.
I didn't say he did.

It's not me who's stupid, here.

Of course you said that they made protesting illegal. That was literally your reply, the one I responded to.

You are a Democrat, you just lie and lie and lie. You make Trump look like a Vulcan. I mean most of his "lies" were you ... lying about what he said. Dishonesty is the Democrat way of life. That and your flaming racism

Glad they're getting bonuses.

Protesting is a constitutional right, you know.

Has DeSantis specified what an "illegal protest" is?

Florida always elects the dumbest crooks to the governor's office.

Yes, any protest against something conservatives support is illegal.

Another leftist just making up your shit as you go, fascist

Bullshit.

You made that up

Grow up, Nazi

If I did that every time someone spouted nonsense and had no connection to logic, I'd only have about five people visible on my screen. ;)

HaHaHa, I know what you mean.

I'd truly like to hear what Portland BLM activist Tabitha Poppins has to say about it.
1620411955392.png

I didn't say he did.

Of course you said that they made protesting illegal. That was literally your reply, the one I responded to.

You are a Democrat, you just lie and lie and lie. You make Trump look like a Vulcan. I mean most of his "lies" were you ... lying about what he said. Dishonesty is the Democrat way of life. That and your flaming racism
Rump is not welcome on Vulcan :D

1620412549782.jpeg

Protesting is legal...check your 1st Amendment, lil'boy.

No one ever said anything about banning protesting. That isn't the discussion. God you're stupid, Nazi

There it is again....$. Your fav word.

Admit it, that time you forgot Nazi begins with N, didn't you, Nazi?

And KkKaztrate begins & ends with bookend K’s? :lol:

No, not in the KKK, I'm not a Democrat. You're the KKK racist from the Democrat party. The party is slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation and Democrats today are racist as fucking shit. You still think you own blacks, racist

Stop repeating The Big Lie & mebbe we stop talkin’ bout Rump ... Eh Mate?

Time to write big boy in English, kiddie

I didn't say he did.

View attachment 487962

Can you imagine what Vulcans think of someone like you then if they feel that way about Trump? They always tell the truth, you always lie. Trump is in the middle

Biden is not leftest. He is a lot closer to center.

Step away from the crack pipe. When AOC is applauding the sob, he's a commie.

Just because that crazy chick applauds him doesn't mean anything. She'd like interracial midget sex on the subway as a freedom of personal liberty thing. Try somebody else, sport. He ran as a centrist because he has been running and serving that way for his whole career. The leftiests nod his direction to avoid getting shut out. Or are you saying it is like trump accepting support of proud boys, proves he is a racist?

He's been running and serving as a moron for 47 years. Nothing has changed beyond his now being demented.

Well the "moron" has been beating the crap out of you guys for a year and is now president, while Dumb Donny is exiled to Mar a Lago. You get the crap beat out of you by morons often? What does it say about you and your judgement?

Biden beat the crap out of Trump? You didn't really follow the election, huh? How stupid are you? Seriously? How stupid?

Grow up, Nazi

God I love living in Florida and I'm happy as hell you're never going to come here.

So what leftist once great State are you helping to destroy? New York? California?

Grow up, Nazi

God I love living in Florida and I'm happy as hell you're never going to come here.

So what leftist once great State are you helping to destroy? New York? California?

I come there all the time. Clearwater Beach. Maybe we could get together? :lol:

Yeah, Ron DeSantis' new laws have as much chance of passing Constitution muster as a snowman has in surviving on a Florida Beach in August.

What part of the Constitution does it violate, and how. Be specific.

This will be hilarious since you are completely clueless when it comes to OUR Constitution.

GO!

: crickets: from Dragonlady

Biden is not leftest. He is a lot closer to center.

Step away from the crack pipe. When AOC is applauding the sob, he's a commie.

Just because that crazy chick applauds him doesn't mean anything. She'd like interracial midget sex on the subway as a freedom of personal liberty thing. Try somebody else, sport. He ran as a centrist because he has been running and serving that way for his whole career. The leftiests nod his direction to avoid getting shut out. Or are you saying it is like trump accepting support of proud boys, proves he is a racist?

He's been running and serving as a moron for 47 years. Nothing has changed beyond his now being demented.

Well the "moron" has been beating the crap out of you guys for a year and is now president, while Dumb Donny is exiled to Mar a Lago. You get the crap beat out of you by morons often? What does it say about you and your judgement?

Biden beat the crap out of Trump? You didn't really follow the election, huh? How stupid are you? Seriously? How stupid?

7,000,000 votes is a lot of votes and Biden's electoral margin was about the same as trump's over the Hill, which trump himself called a huge win. What were your math standards in school?

I didn't say he did.

View attachment 487962

Can you imagine what Vulcans think of someone like you then if they feel that way about Trump? They always tell the truth, you always lie. Trump is in the middle
Is that supposed to be a joke?

Grow up, Nazi

Funny how Democrats should just use existing laws never, ever comes up from you. Not once

Forum List

Back