Governor DeSantis with a warning to unlawful 'protestors'.

"Don't mess with Florida. "

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

This guy should run for POTUS---I'd vote for him.

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

You Democrats should focus on giving your advice to people who want your approval, instead of bothering those of us who wouldn't piss on your insane notions of "intelligent and decent."

Hey, while you're gassing on about "intelligence", tell us again how DeSantis is "dumb" because YOU don't understand English without a vocabulary primer.

What YOU should focus on is whether “conservatives” should continue to follow Dear Leader directly into hell.

The only people talking about Trump still are you obsessed morons who apparently are unable and unwilling to move on. You're like Groundhog Day all over again.

I'll give you a thrill, what the hell. Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump ...

Your lame posts have never thrilled me assclown. ;)

You didn't credit bodecea for knowing that Nazi starts with an N. That was just mean.

DaSantas rocks! He's a fantastic governor. We love the guy here in Florida

Uh Huh :lol:

I remember that one, great commercial. Thanks!

And that's a great sig. Those who can make you believe absurdities - Can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire.

You worship Democrats, who are liars. And then you believe everything they say.

Did you learn anything from that?

Did U learn anything from the Rump FUBAR?
Doubtful.
PS: Sorry you lost the election ;)

I did. Trump exposed you leftist morons as the dumbest fucking people on the planet. For example, read your post

Rump played to poorly educated white bigots.
Sorry he’ll forever be a twice-impeached one termer.

Get your racism crap out of here, Grand Wizard. The Democrat party is the party of the KKK. Gotta keep those negroes in line voting Democrat or let them know they are your property and what you do with your property when it defies you

A Saturday outing at Dr Loves. Just sending a message to the Negro property to stay in line ...

1620745618861.png

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

You Democrats should focus on giving your advice to people who want your approval, instead of bothering those of us who wouldn't piss on your insane notions of "intelligent and decent."

Hey, while you're gassing on about "intelligence", tell us again how DeSantis is "dumb" because YOU don't understand English without a vocabulary primer.

What YOU should focus on is whether “conservatives” should continue to follow Dear Leader directly into hell.

Grow up, Nazi

They already have laws in Florida about vandalism, looting, arson and violence.. DeSantis is grandstanding the way Trump does when he goes for the big headline to dominate the news Cycle.

DeSantis should shut up and enforce the existing laws.

Funny how Democrats should just use existing laws never, ever comes up from you. Not once

All last year the Demcrats supported arresting looters, vandals, arsonists and armed thugs. That is NOT peaceful protesting. Thank God 90% of the protests were peaceful.. Now the drama queens want to run over protestors in the street.

The only people talking about Trump still are you obsessed morons who apparently are unable and unwilling to move on. You're like Groundhog Day all over again.

You didn't credit bodecea for knowing that Nazi starts with an N. That was just mean.

And that's a great sig. Those who can make you believe absurdities - Can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire.

Doubtful.

I did. Trump exposed you leftist morons as the dumbest fucking people on the planet. For example, read your post

Get your racism crap out of here, Grand Wizard. The Democrat party is the party of the KKK. Gotta keep those negroes in line voting Democrat or let them know they are your property and what you do with your property when it defies you

A Saturday outing at Dr Loves ...

View attachment 488338
A

You are irrational and disgusting. Do you really want Trump's dumbed down autocratic America ?

He didn't outlaw protesting, you just made that up.
I didn't say he did.

It's not me who's stupid, here.

Of course you said that they made protesting illegal. That was literally your reply, the one I responded to.

You are a Democrat, you just lie and lie and lie. You make Trump look like a Vulcan. I mean most of his "lies" were you ... lying about what he said. Dishonesty is the Democrat way of life. That and your flaming racism
Rump is not welcome on Vulcan :D

View attachment 487962

I suppose Vulcans would find a fascination about Democrats when they realize you lie about EVERYTHING. I mean think about it, everything you say is a lie. You are incapable of NOT lying. Logical beings would be like wow, every time? We need to study this

Biden is not leftest. He is a lot closer to center.

Step away from the crack pipe. When AOC is applauding the sob, he's a commie.

Just because that crazy chick applauds him doesn't mean anything. She'd like interracial midget sex on the subway as a freedom of personal liberty thing. Try somebody else, sport. He ran as a centrist because he has been running and serving that way for his whole career. The leftiests nod his direction to avoid getting shut out. Or are you saying it is like trump accepting support of proud boys, proves he is a racist?

He's been running and serving as a moron for 47 years. Nothing has changed beyond his now being demented.

Well the "moron" has been beating the crap out of you guys for a year and is now president, while Dumb Donny is exiled to Mar a Lago. You get the crap beat out of you by morons often? What does it say about you and your judgement?

Biden beat the crap out of Trump? You didn't really follow the election, huh? How stupid are you? Seriously? How stupid?

7,000,000 votes is a lot of votes and Biden's electoral margin was about the same as trump's over the Hill, which trump himself called a huge win. What were your math standards in school?

7 million votes means a country of 330 million is split down the middle.

It's also irrelevant, racist Whitie. We don't have popular elections in this country for President or Vice President. How stupid are you, facist? If it were the other way around, you'd suddenly get it

He didn't outlaw protesting, you just made that up.
I didn't say he did.

It's not me who's stupid, here.

Of course you said that they made protesting illegal. That was literally your reply, the one I responded to.

You are a Democrat, you just lie and lie and lie. You make Trump look like a Vulcan. I mean most of his "lies" were you ... lying about what he said. Dishonesty is the Democrat way of life. That and your flaming racism
Rump is not welcome on Vulcan :D

View attachment 487962

Can you imagine what Vulcans think of someone like you then if they feel that way about Trump? They always tell the truth, you always lie. Trump is in the middle
Is that supposed to be a joke?

What part didn't you understand? Let's review some whopers.

Inauguration: Trump said more people watched his inauguration AROUND THE WORLD than any other president
Democrats: Claimed to have a magic camera that takes pictures of not only the people at an event but everyone watching on TV and the Internet AROUND THE WORLD
The liar? Democrats. You have yet to produce any evidence of your magic camera

Democrats: Trump said Mexicans are racists
The liar? Democrats. Trump never said that, Democrats made it up, you lied

Democrats: Trump said immigrants are animals
The liar? Democrats. Trump never said that, Democrats made it up, you lied

Democrats: Trump said people should inject bleach
The liar? Democrats. Trump never said that, Democrats made it up, you lied. Trump in fact gave no instructions for Americans to do anything, he was talking about medical research

Trump said we export wheat to Japan
Democrats: Democrats said he lied
The liar? Democrats. We do export wheat and a variety of other agriculture to Japan

Lies in these examples?
Trump - 0
Democrats - 5

Bring up more of your favorites. Again, Democrats lie every time. Trump, sometimes. He is a politician

In Charlottesville, white supremacists had coordinated with the police and had obtained a legal permit to exercise their Constitutional Rights to assemble, protest, and freedom of speech. Whether you agree with or oppose what they say is pretty much insignificant - they were legally exercising their Constitutional Rights.

The violence that occurred in Charlottesville, ADMITTEDLY, happened because the foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist group Antifa showed up in Charlottesville intent to illegally (NO legal permit to protest) initiate violence - In an interview after the violence the self-proclaimed Antifa leader and event organizer declared Antifa showed up with the intent to initiate violence and to deny the white supremacists of their Constitutional Rights....AND DID SO.

Unlike the white supremacists, Antifa never coordinated with local police and never legally acquired a permit to assemble and protest. As their leader stated, they showed up, engaged in an illegal assembly, and criminally attacked the White Supremacists who had obtained a legal permit to march / protest.

Antifa admittedly broke the law.
Antifa admittedly initiated the violence.
The White Supremacists were widely wrongly blamed for the violence in Charlottesville.

The truth is had Antifa not showed up in Charlottesville the white supremacists would have held their march / protest....without the massive media circus and widespread reporting of the event Antifa also was responsible for. You probably would not have heard anything about their little protest. It probably would not have made the national media. They would have been ignored.

Skip ahead from the streets of Charlottesville to Portland and other Democrat-run cities in which Antifa has shown up - bussed people in - intent on committing massive violence, looting, destruction, burning, assaulting, murdering - all 'illegal protests', although 'mostly peaceful'.

On Jan 6th Antifa incited a violent protest / riot in which people were whipped up into a mob mentality and broke into, trespassed into, the US Capitol building to TAKE SELFIES and steal a few souvenirs & Leftists and idots call this an 'Insurrection'....yet these same partisan idiots defend the rue terrorists who have perpetrated BILLIONS of dollars in damage in Democrat-run communities all over the US.

Not only are laws needed to address extremely violent, extremely destructive illegal criminal protests, but the enforcement of this / these laws need to be carried out with 'extreme prejudice' to take back out streets / communities and e-affirm our commitment to uphold the Constitution and enforce the Rule of law!

Grow up, Nazi

They already have laws in Florida about vandalism, looting, arson and violence.. DeSantis is grandstanding the way Trump does when he goes for the big headline to dominate the news Cycle.

Funny how Democrats should just use existing laws never, ever comes up from you. Not once

All last year the Demcrats supported arresting looters, vandals, arsonists and armed thugs. That is NOT peaceful protesting. Thank God 90% of the protests were peaceful.. Now the drama queens want to run over protestors in the street.

"All last year the Demcrats supported arresting looters, vandals, arsonists and armed thugs"

What drugs are you on? Apparently they are good ones. That you're just a liar

Doubtful.

View attachment 488338
A

You are irrational and disgusting. Do you really want Trump's dumbed down autocratic America ?

Just more of your racist propaganda, Nazi

Grow up, Nazi

Only if they stop, surround you, screaming to get out of your car, threatening you physically, sometime with weapons, actually hospitalizing at least one too dumb to stay in the car after breaking out his window. What's the matter with that? You can find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, but no compelling reason to take a chance on dying for the mistake of turn down the wrong street while trying to get home or legally navigating from point "A" to point "B".

Biden is not leftest. He is a lot closer to center.

Step away from the crack pipe. When AOC is applauding the sob, he's a commie.

Just because that crazy chick applauds him doesn't mean anything. She'd like interracial midget sex on the subway as a freedom of personal liberty thing. Try somebody else, sport. He ran as a centrist because he has been running and serving that way for his whole career. The leftiests nod his direction to avoid getting shut out. Or are you saying it is like trump accepting support of proud boys, proves he is a racist?

He's been running and serving as a moron for 47 years. Nothing has changed beyond his now being demented.

Well the "moron" has been beating the crap out of you guys for a year and is now president, while Dumb Donny is exiled to Mar a Lago. You get the crap beat out of you by morons often? What does it say about you and your judgement?

Biden beat the crap out of Trump? You didn't really follow the election, huh? How stupid are you? Seriously? How stupid?

7,000,000 votes is a lot of votes and Biden's electoral margin was about the same as trump's over the Hill, which trump himself called a huge win. What were your math standards in school?

7 million votes means a country of 330 million is split down the middle.

It's also irrelevant, racist Whitie. We don't have popular elections in this country for President or Vice President. How stupid are you, facist? If it were the other way around, you'd suddenly get it

Who said we did. We are a representative republic, whether you like it or not, and it will stay that way.

5184.jpg

Doubtful.

A Saturday outing at Dr Loves. Just sending a message to the Negro property to stay in line ...

You are not fooling anyone loon ;)

5184.jpg

Grow up, Nazi

"All last year the Democrats supported arresting looters and thugs . . . as of right now, when I need to believe that's what they did. How dare you remember what actually happened instead of what I want to believe happened?!"

Honey, we've been here the whole time, and unlike you, we haven't willingly surrendered our memories and intelligence in order to fluff for the Democrat agenda. We saw Democrat mayors and governors order law enforcement to stand down and do nothing; we heard them make excuses for riots and looting and vandalism, calling it "a summer of love"; we heard them then, and hear you now, deliberately trying to conflate rioters with "peaceful protesters"; and we've seen motorists assaulted by thugs who blocked traffic for that purpose.

Spare us the selective "outrage". And if you're really that worried about "protesters run over in the streets", then just tell them to move their asses OUT of the street, as any 2nd grader would know to do. Problem solved.

Doubtful.

View attachment 488338
A

Do you really imagine you're fooling anyone that you're offering something better? We can believe what we see, or we can believe you . . . and we can see you, too, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening.

Doubtful.

Your typical bull shit. The history of the KKK coming from the Democrat party and your current racism and control of blacks is irrelevant. One guy endorsing a Republican is everything.

You're just a tool, a racist tool.

So you picked out a black who's fleeing the Democrat party to burn a cross in his yard this weekend with the boys at your local KKK to send a message who owns him yet?

5184.jpg

Doubtful.

5184.jpg

That's classic, you photoshop more of your racist bull shit then tell me ... I ... am not fooling anyone

Doubtful.

Your typical bull shit. The history of the KKK coming from the Democrat party and your current racism and control of blacks is irrelevant. One guy endorsing a Republican is everything.

So you picked out a black who's fleeing the Democrat party to burn a cross in his yard this weekend with the boys at your local KKK to send a message who owns him yet?

White Nationalists, Klansmen, Nazis, and militia members ALL voted Rump.
Denialism noted.

1620748414084.jpeg

Doubtful.

White Nationalists, Klansmen, Nazis, and militia members ALL voted Rump.
Denialism noted.

View attachment 488350

Which one is you?

5184.jpg

Doubtful.

5184.jpg

:crybaby: 'B....b.....but TRUMP'....

Can't you TDS-suffering bitches ever obey USMB rules and stick to a thread topic without trying to hijack it and make it about Trump because the actual thread topic and discussion comments offend your fragile asses?

'The KKK endorsed Trump'.... STFU, troll:

1620748544559.png
1620748557552.png

Forum List

Back