Governor DeSantis Totally Triggers The Homos With Veto -- LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"On the second day of Pride Month, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis vetoed two support programs for the LGBT community in Orlando. Using his line-item veto authority on the state's budget, which allows him to nix individual appropriations -- DeSantis axed $150,000 in funding for The LGBT+ Center in Orlando. That money would have gone toward mental health and counseling services for Pulse shooting survivors."

This was a brilliant move by DeSantis; especially to do it during fag pride month...He is definitely setting himself up to be a lock for VP pick when Trump returns to power this August -- and he is by far the frontrunner for president in 2024; if Trump decides not to be Supreme ruler for life.

DeSantis is beginning to learn like many other GOP hopefuls; that the way to ascend among the GOP base is not by implementing good policies, but by engaging in theater and performative cruelty -- because cruelty is the point for Conservatives.

He's setting himself up to get his ass voted out. He won by the narrowest margin but he is governing like he has a broad mandate.

He's setting himself up to get his ass voted out. He won by the narrowest margin but he is governing like he has a broad mandate.
I highly doubt he will lose if he runs for Governor again....

They are making woke cereal now......this is an existential threat to the existence of our democracy.....

b2a24070-bfac-11eb-bda5-3189844d4638_800_420.jpg

and only strong Conservatives like DeSantis can stop the ongoing scourge of woke cereal

I think states should help with mental health but not for specifics, like this. It leaves other people in the cold.
I will never understand why political theater is more important than actual issues. I will also never understand why we keep electing these ass clowns.

"On the second day of Pride Month, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis vetoed two support programs for the LGBT community in Orlando. Using his line-item veto authority on the state's budget, which allows him to nix individual appropriations -- DeSantis axed $150,000 in funding for The LGBT+ Center in Orlando. That money would have gone toward mental health and counseling services for Pulse shooting survivors."

This was a brilliant move by DeSantis; especially to do it during fag pride month...He is definitely setting himself up to be a lock for VP pick when Trump returns to power this August -- and he is by far the frontrunner for president in 2024; if Trump decides not to be Supreme ruler for life.

DeSantis is beginning to learn like many other GOP hopefuls; that the way to ascend among the GOP base is not by implementing good policies, but by engaging in theater and performative cruelty -- because cruelty is the point for Conservatives.

When did you catch The Gehy Biffs?

Trump is not returning to power. The only way that happens is a there is a coup attempt. If anyone tries that then they should be in Guantanamo as enemies of the US.

I think states should help with mental health but not for specifics, like this. It leaves other people in the cold.
I will never understand why political theater is more important than actual issues. I will also never understand why we keep electing these ass clowns.

I think that mental help should be given to cross dressers as they are obviously screwed up in the head. As for everybody else, learn to live with it.

My niece lives in Florida and absolutely loves him. She said she didn't know one person that didn't approve of his leadership. But you may be on to something because people are fleeing to Texas and Florida from commie states, and Democrats never learn from their mistakes. They just keep making the same stupid ones over and over, and may move there and vote the same stupid way they did in the state they ruined.

I will help out with your fag counseling. Start a go-fund-me.

That election should not have been that close. This nation has crippled good things with the bad.

Faggot lovers like you must be mad.

Those people should just pull themselves together and get on with life. Mass slaughter is mainstream American culture now and you cant mollycoddle everyone.

Forum List

Back