Governor DeSantis proposes a new civilian military force in Florida that he would control

Hmm. I'm trying to think, who was the last person to form a personal "police" force that he controlled?...wait...wait...don't tell me..I'll think of it! :)
E5FF2FED-2F10-4CE1-A6F7-167204116AE9.jpeg
33C2C52F-A752-4350-B4D9-4DE9BC148A0F.jpeg
59A658F0-3C01-4905-965F-D46B315716C2.jpeg
DBE2EFA7-A48B-4AF7-8F35-FB8BE476391A.jpeg

With an Abrams fascist Georgia we need a wall. Parts of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi include in a new super nation would be great with Florida. We can jettison the three south east counties of Florida.
Save your money for when the next major hurricane hits. The rest of us have donated enough taxpayer money rebuilding dumps like Alabama & Mississippi. You've milked the rest of us long enough.

Good riddance.

You guys do realize that 22 other states have this exact same thing…..INCLUDING CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK.

WHEN ARE YOU DUMB SHEEP GOING TO STOP BARKING AND CLAPPING?

California and New York have the same thing..so lefties, take all the things you have been saying about DeSantis and say it about Newsome and whoever the NY gov is.

States have the power to create defense forces separate from the national guard, though not all of them use it. If Florida moves ahead with DeSantis' plan to reestablish the civilian force, it would become the 23rd active state guard in the country, DeSantis' office said in a press release, joining California, Texas and New York. These guards are little-known auxiliary forces with origins dating back to the advent of state militias in the 18th century. While states and the Department of Defense share control of the National Guard, state guards are solely in the power of a governor.

Last edited:
Liberals.......... Florida is starting a civilian... MILITARY!!!!!
OMG!!!!!

scream.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------

22 other states have a civilian "military"....
Liberals:

Yeah... but... Florida is getting a civilian MILITARY!!!!!!!!

scream.jpg

Hmm. I'm trying to think, who was the last person to form a personal "police" force that he controlled?...wait...wait...don't tell me..I'll think of it! :)

California and New York have the exact same thing, you barking and clapping seal.

ARF ARF ARF

Why do you buy into the bullshit time after time?

CNN realizes that if Trump is so tied up in court that he can’t campaign in 2024 DeSantis might be the republican candidate.

DeSantis is a lot like Trump but not as obnoxious. He has done a great job in the Free State of Florida. Therefore CNN will do its best to try to destroy DeSantis. CNN is probably burning the midnight oil right now creating more fake news to ruin any chance DeSantis has.

Let me summarize what the left wing communist cucks are saying on this topic.

ARF ARF ARF

They are barking seals.

DeSantis scares them, so they are trying to damage him by lying.

Brainwashed sheep.

Forum List

Back