“Texas Is Not a Red State. It Is an Underorganized State.”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
let's turn Texas blue, my friends!

"Austin City Council member Greg Casar has passed dozens of pieces of progressive legislation in the last 7 years, from paid sick leave law to renters’ protections. Now he says he wants to take federal action on working-class issues by running for Congress."

"Austin City Council member Greg Casar has passed dozens of pieces of progressive legislation in the last 7 years, from paid sick leave law to renters’ protections. Now he says he wants to take federal action on working-class issues by running for Congress."
He will win in the Austin area…

Austin has been deep blue for a long time Dimmer. The rest of the state has sense.

Separate the state into a few. You get the blue city areas. We get the areas where the economy is real.

This nonsense again???? Texas will never be blue....even the illegal immigrants in Texas are conservatives....

Unfortunately Austin has been an area that those escaping California Have chosen to move. They still can not get out of “ let’s vote stupid” that made them flee.
Texas will remain red because they understand bad policy and want nothing to do with it.

Unfortunately Austin has been an area that those escaping California Have chosen to move. They still can not get out of “ let’s vote stupid” that made them flee.
Texas will remain red because they understand bad policy and want nothing to do with it.
A few dozen men from the rural areas can go into Austin and take it over if they wanted to.

If our government leaders are allowed to import voters from south of the border, Texas could turn blue.

Texas would do well for itself to get shed of elected judges and go with judges appointed by their legislature while they are still red.

That way this won't happen when a raft of liberal judges rode in on Bob the fake Mexican's coat-tails in Harris County when he lost to Flyin' Ted Cruz.....The same happened in other blue population centers in Texas.

houston19-1541609883.jpeg

Yeah, they flock up there. I see them all the time when I'm travelling through there. Its amazing that these idiots are desperate to move away from the stench that they created and are ready to do it again somewhere else. It has to be some type of mental disease.

Yeah, they flock up there. I see them all the time when I'm travelling through there. Its amazing that these idiots are desperate to move away from the stench that they created and are ready to do it again somewhere else. It has to be some type of mental disease.
Texas, like Virginia has a huge liberal transplant problem. Texas hasn't officially crossed the Rubicon yet with more transplants than natives but it's getting there in a hot hurry. I suspect if you count the undocumented living in barrios all along the border they are already on the negative side of the equation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back