Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Again, we are talking about a stripper at a USO show.

Frankly, I think that sexual harassment definitions have become so crazy no one really can live up to the standard.

But the problem is, Democrats will eat their own on this issue, while Republicans will give their side a pass as long as they are out trying to ban abortion and hate gays and Mexicans just like Jesus did.

Wrong. Republicans are for taking out their own trash, provided there is empirical evidence that such trash exists, and not just hearsay.

When Nixon got caught, it was Republicans that told him to get out of office or else. When Clinton got caught, every single Democrats stood by his side in spite of the overwhelming evidence he committed perjury. We had the DNA evidence and video recording.

I feel the same way about the Cuomo case. There is no evidence he did anything wrong. This situation, like others in the past, have women crawling out of the woodwork once a single person makes an allegation true or false. I don't believe any of them because the supposed attack took place months, years, or even decades ago. The only allegation I could consider is if a woman was assaulted, and reported it to her supervisor, police, or the media the next day or so.

Sure you are.. That's why you guys all voted to protect Trump no matter what he got caught doing.

This is why the Dems need to stop this #MeToo bullshit. You just end up taking out your best players.

Got caught doing what? He didn't do anything wrong.

When Nixon got caught, it was Republicans that told him to get out of office or else. When Clinton got caught, every single Democrats stood by his side in spite of the overwhelming evidence he committed perjury. We had the DNA evidence and video recording.

Um, yeah, because most sensible people didn't consider "lying about a blow job" to be that big of a deal.

I feel the same way about the Cuomo case. There is no evidence he did anything wrong. This situation, like others in the past, have women crawling out of the woodwork once a single person makes an allegation true or false. I don't believe any of them because the supposed attack took place months, years, or even decades ago. The only allegation I could consider is if a woman was assaulted, and reported it to her supervisor, police, or the media the next day or so.

I'm in agreement. Wow. Need to check the temperature in Hell.

You mean other than bragging about sexual assault, committing sexual assault, tax fraud, colluding with Russia, killing half a million people by fumbling a plague response, trying to extort a foreign official, instigating a riot to overthrow the government.

And there you go, perfect example. We don't take our own out over commie lies, which is everything you listed.

Are you suggesting he didn't file taxes with the IRS and proper state agencies? Do you have evidence of this?

No, what he did was tell the IRS his properties were worth one value and his creditors they were worth more. That's actually a crime.

As one of Clinton's victims said "words are words, actions speak louder" - Trump made some crude comments to some of his friends, 16 years ago....Al, got caught on camera grabbing a woman's breast when she was asleep.....two vastly different things. Not even in the same ballpark.....light years apart. The fact you would even try to compare the two, just shows how warped the left wing propaganda has damaged your thought process....and frankly the lengths the left will go to defend the sexual predators in their ranks.

Except he didn't physically touch her, he just pantomimed grabbing her.. Oh, yeah, and she was a stripper on a USO show who now tries to paint herself as a virtuous person.

It is still sexual harrassment, when I was at work sexual harassment classes shows that very behavior was enough to call it harrassment because it is UNWANTED or intimidating advances. Trump made crude sexual comments to FRIENDS, thus not sexual harassment since it wasn't directed to the woman at all, but it is normally considered juvenile.

In a very big way, the teen beauty pageant contestants were working for him.
huh? no they weren't....and secoondly he was never accused of harassing them....just another red herring, by the Cuomo deflectors

Are you suggesting he didn't file taxes with the IRS and proper state agencies? Do you have evidence of this?

No, what he did was tell the IRS his properties were worth one value and his creditors they were worth more. That's actually a crime.

As one of Clinton's victims said "words are words, actions speak louder" - Trump made some crude comments to some of his friends, 16 years ago....Al, got caught on camera grabbing a woman's breast when she was asleep.....two vastly different things. Not even in the same ballpark.....light years apart. The fact you would even try to compare the two, just shows how warped the left wing propaganda has damaged your thought process....and frankly the lengths the left will go to defend the sexual predators in their ranks.

Except he didn't physically touch her, he just pantomimed grabbing her.. Oh, yeah, and she was a stripper on a USO show who now tries to paint herself as a virtuous person.

It is still sexual harrassment, when I was at work sexual harassment classes shows that very behavior was enough to call it harrassment because it is UNWANTED or intimidating advances. Trump made crude sexual comments to FRIENDS, thus not sexual harassment since it wasn't directed to the woman at all, but it is normally considered juvenile.

huh? no they weren't....and secoondly he was never accused of harassing them....just another red herring, by the Cuomo deflectors

Lol.....get a mirror.

Lol.....get a mirror.
I have some, and lover looking at mysellf, but that's besides the point.....this thread is about Andy "the grandma killer" Cuomo and his harassment and demeaning of women...

EwYnbPwXEAIGaTB

Now the boss has to GIVE bad speeches or be a racist.

from NY Mag:

"[A black speechwriter] for Cuomo...accepted he was never going to use her speeches. 'It’s a very subtle form of racialized abuse,' she said. 'You know I am beneficial to you. I fill a quota.'"

#638: yes, the definition has been over-politicized and debauched. Baudrillard calls sexual harassment ‘the final solution,’ and ‘sexual idiocy.’

Has he resigned yet ?

Truomo

No, and I don't think he will either. He has too big of a head on his shoulders.

Don't let the Democrats fool you with this claim they want him out over these unproven accusations. That's now why they really want him out. What they are afraid of is an investigation into him killing those thousands of nursing home people. If not for that, they wouldn't give a damn about what these women are saying. By using the sex allegations instead, it makes it falsely look like they have some sort of standard for everybody and not hypocrites.

No, and I don't think he will either. He has too big of a head on his shoulders.

Don't let the Democrats fool you with this claim they want him out over these unproven accusations. That's now why they really want him out. What they are afraid of is an investigation into him killing those thousands of nursing home people. If not for that, they wouldn't give a damn about what these women are saying. By using the sex allegations instead, it makes it falsely look like they have some sort of standard for everybody and not hypocrites.

Actually...

Where these old people died from a disease you all spent the last year claiming was a hoax is a little silly.

The Democrats have a bad habit of eating their own over this feminist crap... look at Al Franken. Gillibrand hasn't learned her lesson, she's sticking knives in Cuomo's back, too.

Actually...

Where these old people died from a disease you all spent the last year claiming was a hoax is a little silly.

The Democrats have a bad habit of eating their own over this feminist crap... look at Al Franken. Gillibrand hasn't learned her lesson, she's sticking knives in Cuomo's back, too.

Nobody claimed it was a hoax. Your lies don't work here.

Cuomo ordered nursing homes to accept patients whether they had the ability to take care of them or not. That killed the other residents who were safe and secure from the virus. This is a black eye for the Democrats so they are going to get ahead of the race by using the sex allegations stuff instead. They want him gone before an investigation is complete.

Nobody claimed it was a hoax. Your lies don't work here.

Cuomo ordered nursing homes to accept patients whether they had the ability to take care of them or not.

yeah, because hospitals didn't have the room for them. 500,000 covid cases and only 20,000 hospital beds... You do the fucking math.

Your stupid article is talking about what some truck driver thought. This is a joke, right???

yeah, because hospitals didn't have the room for them. 500,000 covid cases and only 20,000 hospital beds... You do the fucking math.

Why don't you. He had a ship and the Javits center retrofitted to take patients. They were virtually empty the entire time while he was killing senior citizens. He did it because he'd rather kill thousands of innocent people than to give President Trump the credit for his speedy and genius response. In other words, a typical Democrat. He was probably instructed to do so by somebody from the deep state or the DNC.

Forum List

Back