Wondering why the elites are so in love with open borders when the US is facing a housing shortage of over 5 million homes?

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
So thinking about it. You're a border agent and you see that its now 200K a month from all over the world coming to you at the border. You have too many to handle on your shift today and you know that tomorrow and the next it will be the same thing. So now as it has been for a while our border personnel are simply letting them pass through because of the sheer numbers.

So im kind of wondering, its pretty amazing all these people have the money it takes to cover first and last months down payment on their new apartment. OR... are they now homeless 200 thousand at a time each month? OR are they mostly receiving government assistance? OR are they living in squalor ten to a room with little kids?
I'm guessing it might be some of each, but I'm feeling it leans much heavily towards public assistance and these people end up eventually becoming renters of some sort.
Main question though is why do the Washington elites love this so much? We have a major housing shortage, there are millions of already American homeless on the streets... they need homes. Millions of illegal immigrants they need homes.... so what does this do to property values? I believe it props them up due to a shortage of homes for sale. As I understand it, Institutional investors have also been buying up single family homes to rent out also creating shortage of homes to buy.
I know that many of these Senators are also invested in real estate. Feinstein and Pelosi come to mind. I just have to wonder if part of the attraction of illegal out of control immigration for them, is personal gain in real estate values..... besides all the other reason I can think of that they want a larger under class.

maybe Im off base, thoughts?

So thinking about it. You're a border agent and you see that its now 200K a month from all over the world coming to you at the border. You have too many to handle on your shift today and you know that tomorrow and the next it will be the same thing. So now as it has been for a while our border personnel are simply letting them pass through because of the sheer numbers.

So im kind of wondering, its pretty amazing all these people have the money it takes to cover first and last months down payment on their new apartment. OR... are they now homeless 200 thousand at a time each month? OR are they mostly receiving government assistance? OR are they living in squalor ten to a room with little kids?
I'm guessing it might be some of each, but I'm feeling it leans much heavily towards public assistance and these people end up eventually becoming renters of some sort.
Main question though is why do the Washington elites love this so much? We have a major housing shortage, there are millions of already American homeless on the streets... they need homes. Millions of illegal immigrants they need homes.... so what does this do to property values? I believe it props them up due to a shortage of homes for sale. As I understand it, Institutional investors have also been buying up single family homes to rent out also creating shortage of homes to buy.
I know that many of these Senators are also invested in real estate. Feinstein and Pelosi come to mind. I just have to wonder if part of the attraction of illegal out of control immigration for them, is personal gain in real estate values..... besides all the other reason I can think of that they want a larger under class.

maybe Im off base, thoughts?
The DC elites want to rule the world & open borders internationally along with a potent military is their way of achieving that goal.

Very good point.

Joe Biden and the Democrats are creating slums, and an army for later use.

This is who Democrats have been since the 1830s when van Buren rebuilt the Party as a defense of slavery apparatus.

I think you have that backackwards. There is no a housing shortage but a glut and dumb ass politicians think they can solve filling those empty houses with any kind of immigrant they can get. On the other hand investment groups like the type Steyers operates builds with grants hud housing and fills those with immigrants both legal and illegal and they claim a shortage show politicians will throw more money at it all.

I think you have that backackwards. There is no a housing shortage but a glut and dumb ass politicians think they can solve filling those empty houses with any kind of immigrant they can get. On the other hand investment groups like the type Steyers operates builds with grants hud housing and fills those with immigrants both legal and illegal and they claim a shortage show politicians will throw more money at it all.

Ok, thats interesting because I have been hearing reports for some time that we have a huge housing shortage.... for sale anyways. Good to get other info. And if your report is true, then I'm thinking that illegal aliens are probably going into those homes using public assistance.

Very good point.

Joe Biden and the Democrats are creating slums, and an army for later use.

This is who Democrats have been since the 1830s when van Buren rebuilt the Party as a defense of slavery apparatus.
Van Buren had a LOT to do with the panic of 1837 which in the long run, @ least in my opinion was one of the principle factors that led to the confederacy pulling out of the union followed by our civil war. There is something about democrat politicians & war that mix so well together.

Forum List

Back