Government Shutdown looming over "The Wall"?

congress has no intention of spending $50 billion for a wall with the debt picture as is ... add Trump insulting the Senators to the equation and people in hell will be eating ice cream bon bons and drinking ice tea before theres a wall. If you want me to mention private land owners in Texas keeping a wall tied up in the courts until Trumps kid graduates college or longer, I will.

no wall kiddies, so bitch until youre green in the face.

LOL Lose-lose for the GOP. Either they totally defy the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, or they lose the House in 2018. Of course, if they defy the clown, then they lose the 'Dingbats', and lose the House in 2018. LOL
They might as well not even bother sending it to him unless it includes funding for the wall. I guarantee he will not sign it, for damn good reason too. It has long been known to all intelligent people that we need a wall on the southern border. It's not really a negotiable issue.
It is when he was going around proclaiming that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Now he wants us to pay for it? Fuck that!
It will be very easy to make them pay for it. Why are so many people willfully ignorant of that fact?
fine. why put funding for it in a spending bill then?
Because we want it built now, not 4 years from now.
You're not getting it built now or ever. Your liar in Chief lied to you again..

IMG_0226.JPG
He's a toddler. Can't get his way so he'll throw a tantrum.

He just made the threat that he would if thats what it takes to get it done. I dont see the gop having the spine to take it there if need be. In fact i can see them overriding his veto on the subject if they submit a bill without funding.

The house bill includes 1.4 billion for the wall, if the senate tries to strip it, the house will likely uphold the veto.

Could be, but I doubt it. Lots of House members will vote against it because they know it will pass anyway. Their no vote is just unimportant performance art. If they see Trump-O is going to veto it, and they don't vote to override, then it's a matter of them having to personally take responsibility for their part in the shut down instead of just performing for the cameras. Nobody wants a shut down wrapped around their neck like an albatross.

The idea of there ever being a wall is so comical, so fucking stupid and so hilariously expensive that it's just mind boggling that people actually BLEEVE there will ever be one. Are you conservatives really this fucking stupid? When health care is a serious issue right now? When there's the looming threat of an attack from NK right now? With the USA and Russia skating on the edge of something as well? When they can't even pay Trumps secret service employees? LOL. There are just too many areas that need money or will need money that will take precedent over some stupid fucking wall. Jesus Christ you people are simple minded IDIOTS. There will never be a wall. That was just a stupid campaign promise that 45 knew he'd never deliver on.

The federal government does not deserve any money, any damage done to the federal government is a good thing for the country
Why is trump asking Congress for appropriations for the wall when Mexico is supposed to pay for it.
I dont expect an honest answer out of you.
Your naivete is only exceeded by the depth of stupidity of your comment.
Asshole still thinks Mexico is going to pay for a nonexistent wall.
No really.

Another reason why this wall will never be built comes from a slew of republicans:
"He's just always consumed with Russia."

He just made the threat that he would if thats what it takes to get it done. I dont see the gop having the spine to take it there if need be. In fact i can see them overriding his veto on the subject if they submit a bill without funding.

The house bill includes 1.4 billion for the wall, if the senate tries to strip it, the house will likely uphold the veto.

Could be, but I doubt it. Lots of House members will vote against it because they know it will pass anyway. Their no vote is just unimportant performance art. If they see Trump-O is going to veto it, and they don't vote to override, then it's a matter of them having to personally take responsibility for their part in the shut down instead of just performing for the cameras. Nobody wants a shut down wrapped around their neck like an albatross.

LMAO, why because it was so costly last time? If I remember correctly you folks got your asses handed you after that one.

LOL Lose-lose for the GOP. Either they totally defy the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, or they lose the House in 2018. Of course, if they defy the clown, then they lose the 'Dingbats', and lose the House in 2018. LOL
They might as well not even bother sending it to him unless it includes funding for the wall. I guarantee he will not sign it, for damn good reason too. It has long been known to all intelligent people that we need a wall on the southern border. It's not really a negotiable issue.
It is when he was going around proclaiming that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Now he wants us to pay for it? Fuck that!
It will be very easy to make them pay for it. Why are so many people willfully ignorant of that fact?
fine. why put funding for it in a spending bill then?
Because we want it built now, not 4 years from now.
You're not getting it built now or ever. Your liar in Chief lied to you again..

Apparently you believe you can predict the future.

We shall see.

The idea of there ever being a wall is so comical, so fucking stupid and so hilariously expensive that it's just mind boggling that people actually BLEEVE there will ever be one. Are you conservatives really this fucking stupid? When health care is a serious issue right now? When there's the looming threat of an attack from NK right now? With the USA and Russia skating on the edge of something as well? When they can't even pay Trumps secret service employees? LOL. There are just too many areas that need money or will need money that will take precedent over some stupid fucking wall. Jesus Christ you people are simple minded IDIOTS. There will never be a wall. That was just a stupid campaign promise that 45 knew he'd never deliver on.
Only douche bag leftwingers believe illegal immigration isn't a serious issue. The fact is they support illegal immigration. They despise this country and want to see it overrun with foreigners until it becomes unrecognizable. It pretty much already is unrecognizable. They also want to put middle class Americans, who largely vote Republican, out of a job. That's why they give their jobs away to foreigners.

Anyone who opposes the wall is an America hating scum bag and a liar. That's the bottom line.

Last edited:
The idea of there ever being a wall is so comical, so fucking stupid and so hilariously expensive that it's just mind boggling that people actually BLEEVE there will ever be one.
We put a man on the fucking moon. We can build a wall, jackass.

And it will create thousands and thousands of jobs.

Building a wall is a waste of money. It seems that Republicans love to go against the will of the people. A July poll by Rasmussen shows that 38% of likely voters support building a wall while 56% oppose it. The so-called House Freedom Caucus is a joke. They are fake conservatives. Meadows lied by saying that people voted for Trump to build the wall. What put Trump over the top was that voters decided Trump was less awful than Clinton.

If House Republicans want to shut the government down, they will give Democrats more ammunition to take over the House. It seems House Republicans are bent on committing political suicide. First a unpopular healthcare bill and now a wall that no one wants.
Phone polls only poll poor people.

If Don THE Con can't get AMERICA to pay for the wall, the lying scum bag will shut down the government.
I wonder if he really would. It's happened before, of course. Someone show him a picture of a sad child whose mama didn't get her food stamps and he'll change his mind.

Fine. Then there needs to be a virtual wall on all our borders, not just the border with Mexico. It will cost less than a physical barrier, but it's still going to cost serious money. Fund that.

The idea of there ever being a wall is so comical, so fucking stupid and so hilariously expensive that it's just mind boggling that people actually BLEEVE there will ever be one.

pssssssst ..

come here ..

closer ..

a little closer ...

just a little closer ..

there, thats good.

THERE AIN'T GONNA BE A DAMN WALL.

Trumps jacking you off because you're stupid enough to let him, and his ego loves that.

glad I could help.

pssssssst ..

come here ..

closer ..

a little closer ...

just a little closer ..

there, thats good.

Trumps jacking you off because you're stupid enough to let him, and his ego loves that.

glad I could help.
Hey jackass! Some of the wall is already there. And more is coming.

pssssssst ..

come here ..

closer ..

a little closer ...

just a little closer ..

there, thats good.

glad I could help.
Hey jackass! Some of the wall is already there. And more is coming.

hey dumbass ... youre too damn stupid to know the difference between a fence and a WALL.

ya fkn' idget

Forum List

Back