Government shut-down. Isn't it clear who is right and who is full of BS?

1. We know a border barrier works cuz we've already got barriers that work to reduce illegals coming across into Yuma and San Diego. It's been proven to work!

2. The Dems voted for a barrier back in 2006, but now they won't support it. WHY? Why is it immoral now but wasn't then?
Trump is asking for something entirely different.

you too are playing stupid. No sane person ever wanted a wall along the whole border until Trump started spouting his nonsense.
Securing the border does not demand having a wall everywhere. Fencing and parts of walls along sections of the border have been built and supported by most everyone. Trump has turned it into a circus, and fools like you feel you have something to shout and stomp feet about

it makes you feel good. But, Mueller is still coming . Your silly stupid game will not carry your emotions for long

So the Berlin wall wasn't effective because a few people were shot who tried to cross it?

Really?

Mark
The Berlin Wall worked because the East Germans were willing to murder people.

is that what you are calling for?

I am calling for secure borders. If a wall does not stop them, then no other method will work either. What do you propose?

Mark
the experts say parts o a wall, parts a fence, some areas almost impossible to cross, others most of it needs technological stuff... try and keep up

So a wall will not stop them. but technology will? What technology will stop them?

Mark
please, they come in groups. Border Patrol hunts them down. Takes them into custody. Many illegals already in America are illegal because they overstay visas or ...

you're playing stupid. No sane person ever wanted a wall along the whole border until Trump started spouting his nonsense.
Securing the border does not demand having a wall everywhere. Fencing and parts of walls along sections of the border have been built and supported by most everyone. Trump has turned it into a circus, and fools like you feel you have something to shout and stomp feet about

it makes you feel good. But, Mueller is still coming . Your silly stupid game will not carry your emotions for long

According to what I understand, the second an illegal enters our country, he cannot simply be deported.The US has to allow him due process before removing him from the country. And right now, that backlog in the courts is 3 years.

What do we do with them in the interim? That is why a wall is needed, it keeps them out of the US.

Mark

Trump wants funding for a wall. Everyone knows walls are effective, and those who don't are just taking the Democrat's word for it, meaning they're victims of pure BS.

A wall is say 5-10 billion, while illegals cost us over 50 billion ANNUALLY. You shouldn't need a finance degree to recognize which is the better option, bu t many progs agree it's a waste of money, because that's what they've been told.

So we end up in a quandary as progs position themselves politically against common sense. What do progs do when they can't defend themselves? I say, what do progs do when they can't defend themselves? WTF DO PROGS DO WHEN THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES?

They pull the wild card that stands for race, women etc., and builds division they desire so they can cast blame. It's a primary prog function..............They pulled this race card straight from the mouth of the most powerful woman in the USA, being Nancy Pelosi Pepto-Bismol required. You see, a wall is now IMMORAL. So since walls are immoral, I'm sure I'm not alone wondering if progs can clue us in on what else is immoral, such as.........

A. Building walls. That's right, we have some walls already supported by Democrats. I suppose old walls are moral, but new ones are immoral.

B. Fence. Democrats want fences but no walls. Hmmmmm. Pretty please describe how fences are within the moral boundary (pardon pun) and walls are not.

C. Separating illegal children from their illegal parents, such as was done under the Obama admin.

D. Check points at the border on highways supported by Democrats.

E. Electronic surveillance supported by Democrats.
Why does he need funding? He said Mexico was going to pay for it? Was he lying?

1. We know a border barrier works cuz we've already got barriers that work to reduce illegals coming across into Yuma and San Diego. It's been proven to work!

2. The Dems voted for a barrier back in 2006, but now they won't support it. WHY? Why is it immoral now but wasn't then?
It was a fence in places where it makes sense. Not a 30ft concrete wall that extends from sea to shining sea. :rolleyes:

I am calling for secure borders. If a wall does not stop them, then no other method will work either. What do you propose?

Mark
the experts say parts o a wall, parts a fence, some areas almost impossible to cross, others most of it needs technological stuff... try and keep up

So a wall will not stop them. but technology will? What technology will stop them?

Mark
please, they come in groups. Border Patrol hunts them down. Takes them into custody. Many illegals already in America are illegal because they overstay visas or ...

you're playing stupid. No sane person ever wanted a wall along the whole border until Trump started spouting his nonsense.

According to what I understand, the second an illegal enters our country, he cannot simply be deported.The US has to allow him due process before removing him from the country. And right now, that backlog in the courts is 3 years.

What do we do with them in the interim? That is why a wall is needed, it keeps them out of the US.

Mark

Sounds like job security for the court personnel. What do you repubs have against people working for a living?

The cost of the wall is immaterial considering the vast amounts of money our government squanders.

I'll also note that as of now, no Federal employees have actually missed a paycheck. It's rather unseemly to see so much hyperventilation over people who are basically getting a FREE VACATION (as they will receive full backpay for time they didn't work) and who make far more than the average person paying taxes to fund their phoney baloney jobs.
The Wall means more revenue in remittances and in confiscations of money, weapons, and property of drug cartels. It will pay for itself. It is probably as good or better an investment as building a toll road is.

There's one example for "Mexico will pay for it". There are many different ways Mexico can pay for it in the end. It doesn't have to come in the form of a money order or check as progs. seem to believe.

Everyone knows walls are effective,

Ummmm no...not so much

A wall is say 5-10 billion

Try 26 billion (plus cost overruns...plus land buyouts...plus legal costs...plus maintenance)

illegals cost us over 50 billion ANNUALLY.

The right wing CATO institute has that cost at between 3 and 16 billion...

What's 16 B amortized well over 100 years? Compare that to 50-75 B annually.

The cost of the wall is immaterial considering the vast amounts of money our government squanders.

I'll also note that as of now, no Federal employees have actually missed a paycheck. It's rather unseemly to see so much hyperventilation over people who are basically getting a FREE VACATION (as they will receive full backpay for time they didn't work) and who make far more than the average person paying taxes to fund their phoney baloney jobs.
The Wall means more revenue in remittances and in confiscations of money, weapons, and property of drug cartels. It will pay for itself. It is probably as good or better an investment as building a toll road is.

There's one example for "Mexico will pay for it". There are many different ways Mexico can pay for it in the end. It doesn't have to come in the form of a money order or check as progs. seem to believe.
It wont come with anything but a pipe dream. :rolleyes:

Ummmm no...not so much

Try 26 billion (plus cost overruns...plus land buyouts...plus legal costs...plus maintenance)

What's 16 B amortized well over 100 years? Compare that to 50-75 B annually.
good gawd, making believe you honor America's founding fathers?

you signature image should have you in a hall of shame

Why did Trump have to tell so many lies to the American people to try and make his case for a wall? Shouldn't he be able to sell his plans and ideas without lying and making stuff up?

Walls? I've mentioned it before. East Berlin and West Berlin - The Berlin Wall. How did it work? The East Germans places land mines in some areas, and machine gun nests that mowed people down. Anyway, they had to kill people trying to get around the wall. Yet people kept trying and dying. Oh yeah, a wall by itself need murderers to keep the myth of the magic wall safe and secure.

So the Berlin wall wasn't effective because a few people were shot who tried to cross it?

Really?

Mark

nope just keeping them out of my country. why do you want them here so badly and saying fk you to your fellow countrypeople? are you a traitor?

Ummmm no...not so much

so your own information tells you it's cheaper for the wall. too fking funny. are you a zero? you have absolutely no mind at all?

Walls? I've mentioned it before. East Berlin and West Berlin - The Berlin Wall. How did it work? The East Germans places land mines in some areas, and machine gun nests that mowed people down. Anyway, they had to kill people trying to get around the wall. Yet people kept trying and dying. Oh yeah, a wall by itself need murderers to keep the myth of the magic wall safe and secure.

Really?

Mark
Thousands crossed it...despite the mines and the gun towers
never at one time. never, it worked. It's why it was a focus for so long. That is just a fact.

'More than 1,000 died' trying to flee East Germany

By Kate Connolly in Berlin

12:01AM BST 13 Aug 2003

The number of East Germans killed as they attempted to seek freedom in the West was above 1,000, researchers said yesterday as they released updated figures.

A society established to remember the victims of the Berlin Wall said it had uncovered the identity of a further 23 people, including a pregnant woman, who died.

The August 13 Society, named after the day the Berlin Wall was built 42 years ago, said its findings bring the total of those who died attempting to breach the East-West border to 1,008.

More than 200 were killed while trying to cross the Berlin Wall. The rest died while attempting to cross defence barriers elsewhere along the border.

The August 13 Society, which consists of survivors and victims' relatives has been compiling the list for several years, analysing data from Soviet and East German files.
:dunno::dunno:Are you saying the Mexican government is going to shoot their people trying to leave? Cause that's what the 1000 number you posted was about. leaving, not coming in. so you're claiming Mexico will shoot its people. funny shit. clueless as always.

The President can't shut down The Government.
I'll tell you what: I am proud to shut down the government" - DJT
well technically, the congress has it shut down. but why would you understand that? you have no concept of how the country functions.:auiqs.jpg:
Nope. Technically and in reality Drumpf has it shut down. He is the one that wont sign the spending bill so the budget can become law. :rolleyes:

well technically, the congress has it shut down. but why would you understand that? you have no concept of how the country functions.:auiqs.jpg:
Nope. Technically and in reality Drumpf has it shut down. He is the one that wont sign the spending bill so the budget can become law. :rolleyes:

Todays MSN poll shows that 51% blame the Democrats for the shutdown, while 44% blame Trump.

Perception is what counts.

Mark

Todays MSN poll shows that 51% blame the Democrats for the shutdown, while 44% blame Trump.

Perception is what counts.

Mark
So why didnt you link to the poll? :rolleyes:

Poll: Voters blame Trump, GOP for shutdown

"Nearly half of voters, 47 percent, say Trump is mostly to blame for the shutdown, the poll shows, while another 5 percent point the finger at congressional Republicans. But just a third, 33 percent, blame Democrats in Congress."

Forum List

Back