Democrat rebuttal -

Are they going to do it in Spanish standing in front of Mexican flags?

And the lying ass Democrats will rail "border security" which everyone knows is just a bullshit way of saying we want them to get caught so we can release them in to the country.

The wall stops that shit, that's why they don't want the wall.

But, as always, the libtardos will stand by illegal aliens before they will stand by our own country.

Oh, I got this. The Border Patrol is lying and they don't know what they are talking about. We don't believe any stats. Racist, Racist, Racist. Jobs Americans won't do. We care deeply about the problem, even though we don't think there is a problem. And here comes my personal favorite. Walls don't work, even though they have worked everywhere they have ever been tried throughout history. I mean duh, you just get an eleven foot ladder, lol.

And the lying ass Democrats will rail "border security" which everyone knows is just a bullshit way of saying we want them to get caught so we can release them in to the country.

But, as always, the libtardos will stand by illegal aliens before they will stand by our own country.
You're a gullible idiot.

Oh, I got this. The Border Patrol is lying and they don't know what they are talking about. We don't believe any stats. Racist, Racist, Racist. Jobs Americans won't do. We care deeply about the problem, even though we don't think there is a problem. And here comes my personal favorite. Walls don't work, even though they have worked everywhere they have ever been tried throughout history. I mean duh, you just get an eleven foot ladder, lol.

Biggest-durg-busts-San-Diego-tunnel-2-GettyImages.jpg

Remember when we discussed a secret drug tunnel in Arizona that authorities discovered in 2018? Well, a 2011 raid in San Diego originated the idea. The tunnel police found in California was 600 yards long, had lights and a working elevator, and contained 32 tons of marijuana worth roughly $65 million.

You're a gullible idiot.

Still ten times smarter than you, petunia.

Especially when 52% of The Border Patrol Agents are Patriotic Hispanic Citizens, so why wouldn't you believe them and believe a lying skank like Pelosi?

If Trump lays out the facts about the illegals in this country and the drugs that get ferried across the border Pelosi and Schumer will have one hell of a time defending their stance.

Hope they have a big box of Kleenex.

The Democrats have proven that they no longer represent American citizens.
They are the representatives of the Mexican Drug Cartels, Gangs, and Human Traffickers.

lie til you're blue Trump, the Democrats will be right behind you to sweep the dirt back in your yap.

Networks agree to air Democrats' response to Trump address on border 'crisis'

All President Trump is going to reiterate is exactly what the last 2 Presidents have said. Are you calling those liberals "LIARS"? Nancy "Blinkie" Pelosi with her palsy arms and UpChuck Schmoozer who abused women, are going to talk about how great those illegal criminal border crossers, arent a threat to US, while President Trump is going to show how many US citizens have been killed not only by the criminals, but by drugs, and diseases that those hordes have brought with them....

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Forum List

Back