Government shut-down. Isn't it clear who is right and who is full of BS?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Trump wants funding for a wall. Everyone knows walls are effective, and those who don't are just taking the Democrat's word for it, meaning they're victims of pure BS.

A wall is say 5-10 billion, while illegals cost us over 50 billion ANNUALLY. You shouldn't need a finance degree to recognize which is the better option, bu t many progs agree it's a waste of money, because that's what they've been told.

So we end up in a quandary as progs position themselves politically against common sense. What do progs do when they can't defend themselves? I say, what do progs do when they can't defend themselves? WTF DO PROGS DO WHEN THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES?

They pull the wild card that stands for race, women etc., and builds division they desire so they can cast blame. It's a primary prog function..............They pulled this race card straight from the mouth of the most powerful woman in the USA, being Nancy Pelosi Pepto-Bismol required. You see, a wall is now IMMORAL. So since walls are immoral, I'm sure I'm not alone wondering if progs can clue us in on what else is immoral, such as.........

A. Building walls. That's right, we have some walls already supported by Democrats. I suppose old walls are moral, but new ones are immoral.

B. Fence. Democrats want fences but no walls. Hmmmmm. Pretty please describe how fences are within the moral boundary (pardon pun) and walls are not.

C. Separating illegal children from their illegal parents, such as was done under the Obama admin.

D. Check points at the border on highways supported by Democrats.

E. Electronic surveillance supported by Democrats.

Last edited:
Trump wants funding for a wall. Everyone knows walls are effective, and those who don't are just taking the Democrat's word for it, meaning they're victims of pure BS.

A wall is say 5-10 billion, while illegals cost us over 50 billion ANNUALLY. You shouldn't need a finance degree to recognize which is the better option, bu t many progs agree it's a waste of money, because that's what they've been told.

So we end up in a quandary as progs position themselves politically against common sense. What do progs do when they can't defend themselves? I say, what do progs do when they can't defend themselves? WTF DO PROGS DO WHEN THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES?

They pull the wild card that stands for race, women etc., and builds division they desire so they can cast blame. It's a primary prog function..............They pulled this race card straight from the mouth of the most powerful woman in the USA, being Nancy Pelosi Pepto-Bismol required. You see, a wall is now IMMORAL. So since walls are immoral, I'm sure I'm not alone wondering if progs can clue us in on what else is immoral, such as.........

A. Building walls. That's right, we have some walls already supported by Democrats. I suppose old walls are moral, but new ones are immoral.

B. Fence. Democrats want fences but no walls. Hmmmmm. Pretty please describe how fences are within the moral boundary (pardon pun) and walls are not.

C. Separating illegal children from their illegal parents, such as was done under the Obama admin.

Trump wants to fulfill a campaign promise, so he throws a hissy fit and shuts down the government.

Walls? I've mentioned it before. East Berlin and West Berlin - The Berlin Wall. How did it work? The East Germans places land mines in some areas, and machine gun nests that mowed people down. Anyway, they had to kill people trying to get around the wall. Yet people kept trying and dying. Oh yeah, a wall by itself need murderers to keep the myth of the magic wall safe and secure.

How stuff works/How walls work How the Berlin Wall Worked

Before people ever reached the wall, they first had to contend with rows of coiled barbed wire. Powerful search lights swept over the entire area, even lighting up the west side of the wall. The gap between the two walls, which was 30 to 100 yards (27 to 91 m) wide, created a no-man's land that was patrolled by tanks and soldiers. Guards marched and military vehicles drove up and down a concrete road in the "death strip," which allowed them to respond quickly to any escape attempts. To improve visibility for the guards, sand or gravel was kept neatly raked to show footprints and the wall was painted white. On the western side, West Germans could walk right up to the wall itself, and they decorated it with graffiti.

The President can't shut down The Government. Congress can only do that by refusing to send a Budget to The President for in this instance Fiscal 2019.

When was the last time these idiots actually sent a budget to The President to sign?

Walls? I've mentioned it before. East Berlin and West Berlin - The Berlin Wall. How did it work? The East Germans places land mines in some areas, and machine gun nests that mowed people down. Anyway, they had to kill people trying to get around the wall. Yet people kept trying and dying. Oh yeah, a wall by itself need murderers to keep the myth of the magic wall safe and secure.

So the Berlin wall wasn't effective because a few people were shot who tried to cross it?

Really?

Mark

as another poster posted in another thread...... "It's true I am utterly American. I have no use for the histrionics and hyperbole used by Progs. Compulsion is not compassion, it is a weapon people like you use to force everyone to do the things THEY think we should do."

The President can't shut down The Government. Congress can only do that by refusing to send a Budget to The President for in this instance Fiscal 2019.
The president can shut down the government by refusing to sign the budget which coincidentally is exactly what Drumpf did. :rolleyes:
They did not send a budget. Now I know why I put you on Ignore. You aren't very bright.

The cost of the wall is immaterial considering the vast amounts of money our government squanders.

I'll also note that as of now, no Federal employees have actually missed a paycheck. It's rather unseemly to see so much hyperventilation over people who are basically getting a FREE VACATION (as they will receive full backpay for time they didn't work) and who make far more than the average person paying taxes to fund their phoney baloney jobs.

Trump wants to fulfill a campaign promise, so he throws a hissy fit and shuts down the government.
damn straight MF, the man promises something I EXPECT it to come through Fruition. You vote for people who have no character nor live up to their campaign promises isn't my fking problem unless they win. it's yours. My guy said he'd do a Wall, I expect one big ass mther fking wall. you don't like it fk you, your person should have won. now, please get your pantywaste out of my life.

President Trump is trying to do the job he was hired to do. His electorate voted him into office, at least in part, so that he would see the citizens of THIS country protected from the illegal invaders flooding over our weakly protected borders. The dimocrats, most of whom voted to fund and build a wall when Obama held office, are now set against it solely because they hate President Trump to the point of mental instability. Dims won't even try to protect us and our country for no other reason than our President does want those things.

The cost of the wall is immaterial considering the vast amounts of money our government squanders.

I'll also note that as of now, no Federal employees have actually missed a paycheck. It's rather unseemly to see so much hyperventilation over people who are basically getting a FREE VACATION (as they will receive full backpay for time they didn't work) and who make far more than the average person paying taxes to fund their phoney baloney jobs.
The Wall means more revenue in remittances and in confiscations of money, weapons, and property of drug cartels. It will pay for itself. It is probably as good or better an investment as building a toll road is.

The Wall means more revenue in remittances and in confiscations of money, weapons, and property of drug cartels. It will pay for itself. It is probably as good or better an investment as building a toll road is.

Indeed. And Congress should pass the ELCHAPO bill sponsored by Ted Cruz.

QUOTE="The Original Tree, post: 21559747, member: 60550"]

The Wall means more revenue in remittances and in confiscations of money, weapons, and property of drug cartels. It will pay for itself. It is probably as good or better an investment as building a toll road is.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Right here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well said.. :udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Indeed. And Congress should pass the ELCHAPO bill sponsored by Ted Cruz.
Back to back winners!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back