Government Should Teach Traditional Values

See? You just proved my point! :lol:

C'mon dave. You and the other conservatives dis liberals all the time. We never get to actually talk about anything. I'm saying conservative pundits have their own mantra, and it's bad, bad, bad, godless, liberals.
I am responsible ONLY for the things I say. I have no control over the opinions of others.
For example, let's try talking about government inefficiency. I hate government inefficiency, yet YOU FOLKS think I LOOOOVE big government waste because I'm a liberal.

I don't. It's a stereotype. My wife is an accountant for our local county. She could tell you horror stories of waste in government. Example, tons of medications being destroyed at high cost of disposal because the state can't afford to pay the rent to store it.

Does that make sense?

Not to me.
Nor to me. That's why I love my job. I make sure a contractor does the things he's paid by Uncle Sam to do. If he doesn't, I recommend he doesn't get paid for what he didn't do.

I was so mad about the medication issue. It really angers me. There are people in our country who cannot afford medication and our government is paying to destroy it because they can't afford to store it?

Why not give it away then? Or sell it cheaply to low cost health clinics?

The impression I have of conservatives is you guys don't think the government should help poor people at all. You think charity can handle it all.

That's wrong, it's not true.

BTW your signature is annoying. It implies that you are some kind of a god to pass judgment on others who should "do" what you think they should do and not speak up.

Do you think liberals "do nothing"? BS. I've worked my whole life and will continue to do so until I drop dead. I don't just talk, I back my talk with action.

Last edited:
C'mon dave. You and the other conservatives dis liberals all the time. We never get to actually talk about anything. I'm saying conservative pundits have their own mantra, and it's bad, bad, bad, godless, liberals.
I am responsible ONLY for the things I say. I have no control over the opinions of others.
For example, let's try talking about government inefficiency. I hate government inefficiency, yet YOU FOLKS think I LOOOOVE big government waste because I'm a liberal.

I don't. It's a stereotype. My wife is an accountant for our local county. She could tell you horror stories of waste in government. Example, tons of medications being destroyed at high cost of disposal because the state can't afford to pay the rent to store it.

Does that make sense?

Not to me.
Nor to me. That's why I love my job. I make sure a contractor does the things he's paid by Uncle Sam to do. If he doesn't, I recommend he doesn't get paid for what he didn't do.

I was so mad about the medication issue. It really angers me. There are people in our country who cannot afford medication and our government is paying to destroy it because they can't afford to store it?

The impression I have of conservatives is you guys don't think the government should help poor people at all. You think charity can handle it all.

Your impression is not correct. I know of no conservatives who oppose a public-funded safety net for those who truly need it.

Stop relying on the left to inform you of conservative views. They consistently get it wrong. If you have a question, ask a conservative.

Your impression is not correct. I know of no conservatives who oppose a public-funded safety net for those who truly need it.

Stop relying on the left to inform you of conservative views. They consistently get it wrong. If you have a question, ask a conservative.

Stop telling me I should not listen to democrats or liberals views of conservatives.

You may be coming from a reasonable point of view, but I can't say that's universally true for your side of the aisle.

What I see on these forums is a ton of demonizing of liberals. You guys think we're all worthless. BS. We work, have values, have brains and pay taxes too.

Some of your pals are pretty darn snarky and snooty.

Last edited:

Stop telling me I should not listen to democrats or liberals views of conservatives.
Why not? They keep getting it wrong. If you like wrong information, please continue. But if you want the truth, you're not getting it from the sources you prefer.
You may be coming from a reasonable point of view, but I can't say that's universally true for your side of the aisle.

What I see on these forums is a ton of demonizing of liberals. You guys think we're all worthless. BS. We work, have values, have brains and pay taxes too.

Some of your pals are pretty darn snarky and snooty.
Again: I am responsible for no opinions but my own.

Forum List

Back