Gov. Tom Wolf (D-PA) vetos curriculum transparency bill, calling it a ‘dangerous and harmful imposition’

No they don’t. Just another of the hate filled lies Republicans tell themselves to justify destroying the public education system in the USA.

In fact Republicans don’t want a public education system. They want to make sure their children only learn the lies they’ve been trained to believe. They certainly don’t want them learning to think for themselves.
You don't know shit about it, ignorant foreigner.

Are you really claiming the news media do not vilify conservatives?
Try reading for comprehension please. That is not what I said. The news media vilifies conservatives, yet they are the minority who believe in the crap they spew! The fact that you apply what they say to the rest of this nation with your broad brush is just aiding and abetting their lies.

Try reading for comprehension please. That is not what I said. The news media vilifies conservatives, yet they are the minority who believe in the crap they spew! The fact that you apply what they say to the rest of this nation with your broad brush is just aiding and abetting their lies.
If you feel you've been unfairly painted, sorry. But I stand by what I said.

No they don’t. Just another of the hate filled lies Republicans tell themselves to justify destroying the public education system in the USA.

In fact Republicans don’t want a public education system. They want to make sure their children only learn the lies they’ve been trained to believe. They certainly don’t want them learning to think for themselves.
Wow, what a load.

Forum List

Back