Gov. Tom Wolf (D-PA) vetos curriculum transparency bill, calling it a ‘dangerous and harmful imposition’

As I said, ESL was handled by paraprofessionals, most of the time were monolingual at best. Unless they spoke Spanish or Tagolog, they were as useless as teats on a boar hog because the strategies they used simply did not work.
If your school sucked, that's your problem.

Now that is an impractical talking point that clueless parrots love to repeat ad nauseum.
Why?
What are Teachers so afraid of?
Parents have a right to know what is being taught to their children.
Putting a camera in a classroom might even make some people behave themselves.
It is very practical.

They sure do. The parents of all my students know they are more than welcome in my classroom any time.
So why would they be not just as welcome remotely?

I'd have no problem if a parent logged-in and the teacher was aware of it......Something pops-up like, *ding* Mrs. Cleaver has logged-on.

You could even say a brief welcome, "hello Mrs. Cleaver, glad you could join us today" or the like with little or no disruption to the flow of your teaching once you got used to it.

LOL.....I bet the Beave would be on his best behavior too. ;)

So why would they be not just as welcome remotely?

I'd have no problem if a parent logged-in and the teacher was aware of it......Something pops-up like, *ding* Mrs. Cleaver has logged-on.

You could even say a brief welcome, "hello Mrs. Cleaver, glad you could join us today" or the like with little or no disruption to the flow of your teaching once you got used to it.

LOL.....I bet the Beave would be on his best behavior too. ;)

Search

Function

Meh, I don't give two shits about what you used to say on the subject. I live in the now.

If you are not going to bother to answer my questions then why post? It makes you appear disingenuous in the extreme.
Your questions have been answered many times. You are just too lazy to go look.

That's a stupid question! Our curriculum was dictated by the state standards and links posted on our school web page and in my course syllabus.

The constant updating of the instruction is where the increased workload falls.

I was not posting to you. God knows you couldn't teach a fish to swim!

You course Syllabus was protected by encryption?

Why do
That's a stupid question! Our curriculum was dictated by the state standards and links posted on our school web page and in my course syllabus.

The constant updating of the instruction is where the increased workload falls.

I was not posting to you. God knows you couldn't teach a fish to swim!

Where did you teach, which planet?

Blah, as you are too lazy to flesh-out your argument for all to see I'll just declare a win and move-on.
If you are too lazy to so much as look at the many many things that are already on the site then you don’t really want to know and fuck you.

And there you go, only a total loser tosses out a "fuck-you" instead of arguing his case. I win again. :)
Search function, you lazy piece of shit. If you don’t want to know, stop crying about it.

I don't. Next?
You have repeatedly lied, especially about me, and I have countered your every false claim.

Have you ever wondered why no one, and I mean no one, likes you?

You are a pompous windbag, know-it-all, with a self-inflated ego and an undeserved arrogance beyond compare. You should be a liberal with all of the qualities in your personality!

I liked you much better on ignore!

Forum List

Back