Gov. Nixon Calls For ‘Vigorous Prosecution’ Of Darren Wilson

Translation: I'm a frightened democrat and no way I need this shit coming my directon

Translation: I'm a Democrat and no longer believe in America. Let the Show Trials Begin!

The show trials already started with all the lies the Obama Regime has fed Congress that are plainly lies. 'My dog ate my homework' used to be a joke, now it is the Dimbocrapic party motto.

It is now a crime for a white man to shoot a black thug in self defense no matter what the circumstances are. That is what the call for a vigorous prosecution tells me this has come to.

I've never seen a furor over an officer-involved shooting. Well, Rodney King but that was on video. This in Ferguson is all speculation and conjecture for the moment. For Governors and Presidents to weigh in absence any publicly available evidence is irresponsible.

Was thinking last night this and ISIS are probably going to be a turning point for us. Watchingh ow readily and passionately the public calls for a police officer's blood over a duty-related shooting of an admittedly bad guy (robbing a store on video,) and calls to carpet bomb ISIS, I think we're livng through something history books are gonna talk about.

Forum List

Back