Gov. Nixon Calls For ‘Vigorous Prosecution’ Of Darren Wilson

This guy needs to removed from office.

that was the most irresponsible thing a governor of his state could say

I've never seen a party that is so full of Irresponsible politicians

Again I go back to Ray Nagin blaming Bush for all HIS wrongs in Katrina

why anyone would vote for a Democrat is beyond me

You're sick, because you really wish this was true.

I don't think it's in dispute.

Let's review- they refused to release the name of the officer for nearly a week.
They claimed that he was responding to a robbery, when in fact, no robbery had been reported.
They claimed that a tape shows a "Strong arm robbery" by showing select frames, instead of the entire film in context, which shows him paying for the cigars.

Let's review- they refused to release the name of the officer for nearly a week.
They claimed that he was responding to a robbery, when in fact, no robbery had been reported.
They claimed that a tape shows a "Strong arm robbery" by showing select frames, instead of the entire film in context, which shows him paying for the cigars.

Crump, is that you?

Wow. You just don't say this. And then the new evidence is coming out on top of it.

The American Left may end up having a lot to answer for pretty soon. We'll see if they finally jump the shark in the eyes of the public on this.

This is just what the democrats,do...undermining the rule of law creates chaos and poverty, both of which they need to maintain their power...their political power obviously doesn't come from improving the lives of minorities you have a track record of democrat race policies from the days of slavery that proves that...

where did the idea,he paid for the cigars come from...did he pay before or after pushing the store clerk in the throat...did the store clerk pursue him to the door of the store simply to say "hey, thanks big guy...why don't you approach me in a menacing manner now..."

Get real...this kid and his buddy robbed the store...and it looks more and more like they started the aggressive behavior with the cop...

The governor imagined that he was showing solidarity with the protesters. He's on their side. Maybe they will stop looting if the governor is on their side. He doesn't understand the mentality of looters. Their side is stealing. Nothing else matters.

It is utter nonsense that Michael Brown paid for those cigars. He stole them. He assaulted and battered the clerk. Nothing is going to change that.

This governor is going to be the one responsible for coining the phrase, "Kabuki Court"

Well the officer will certainly be in front of a police shooting review board of some sort, that's SOP. And he'll likely be in a civil suit trial eventually as well. But I don't see grounds for a criminal trial at this point.
I don't see grounds at this point as well, but imagine the pressure for at least an indictment.

if there any cover ups it would from crump and the dream team

did you know that Dr Baden didnt actually perform the autopsy

but signed off on it

the guy that did the autopsy was not even a forensic pathologist

I don't see grounds at this point as well, but imagine the pressure for at least an indictment.

The Grand Jury begins today, no evidence public indicates a crime was committed. The Ferguson Police Chief has acted irratically, but the Chief's conduct should not impact the officer involved.

Are you mentally sick?
So BM "paid for the cigars" and a little store clerk tried to stop BM from leaving the store right?
Explain why the little store clerk would do that.
Even DJ admitted to the FBI he and BM stole the cigars.
Or now you don't believe BM's friend?
I saw the entire video as did millions of other sane people. The fact that BM committed Strong Arm Robbery is not even in dispute.
You need to dry out pal.
A customer reported the robbery and the police dispatch put the location and ID of the robbers out and the cop heard the call.
There are hundreds of police scanners with the dispatch call and time-stamp around the Ferguson area.
The first thing Granny gives her budding street thug simian grandson for his twelfth birthday is a police scanner.
That way he can know if there are any cops in the area when he goes out to steal anything that isn't chained down.

disgusting, a governor suggesting we bypass due process. is this accpetable actions from an american elected official running a state?

Yup, it's really damaging to ask why police officers are shooting unarmed people in the middle of the street.

It's okay to ask, as long as you have an open mind and can accept the news you don't want to hear, that in this case the officer may have been justified.

I doubt you're up for the job.

Forum List

Back