Gov. Nikki Haley Calls For Removal Of Confederate Flag From Capitol Grounds

The same conservative wingnuts who celebrate treason with the Confederate flag also want to hang Bergdahl, who may have just made a mistake.

Yup, every deserter I ever talked to said it was all a mistake.

PSST!!! It's not a South Carolina flag - it's the Virginia Confederate battle flag.

It has no history in South Carolina.

Looks like stars and bars to me.

th
That's not the stars and bars, dumbass. This is:

2000px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861-1863%29.svg.png

Holy shit, you wingnuts are stupid!

PSST!!! It's not a South Carolina flag - it's the Virginia Confederate battle flag.

Looks like stars and bars to me.

th
That's not the stars and bars, dumbass. This is:

2000px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861-1863%29.svg.png

Holy shit, you wingnuts are stupid!

I've heard it called the Stars and Bars for about 50 years.

But then, I never made the in depth study of confederate flags you seem to have made.

Do any of you remember when it wasn't a racist flag? The Duke boys had it on display on top of their car every episode. It was famous! What year did we decide that it was racist? It was still cool in the 90s for sure. It must have happened in the past 10 years.

How long has Lynyrd Skynard been using it as a backdrop?

I think he still is.
They've been dead since 1978.

Not the entire band, and they seem to still be making gigs.
Yeah, Bill Haley's Comets still perform, too. By that, they mean that the bass player is the second nephew of the original drummer, who was fired before the band ever made it big.

Good point.

and yet that'sthe flag they want removed from the memorial in SC, the flag in Ms, and don't want on the license plate in Tx.

Them Virginia boys sure took that flag a lot of places
You can laugh at history all you want. Isn't going to change it.

Just trying to figure out what the Comets have to do with Lynrd Skynards backdrop.

Do the Comets have a racist backdrop as well?

This is why those idiots lost the Civil War to begin with.

It takes a hundred of them thinking and discussing for two weeks how to get a rag off of a pole.

The corporations in South Carolina have been getting a lot of heat over this and you can guess they are pressuring the government there to get rid of it. Because they WILL pay for it in cold hard cash.

Saw nikki being interviewed earlier.

One of the 'corporations', also interviewed, basically stated what they did about the flag wasn't part of his business.

Perhaps you've heard different?

Saw nikki being interviewed earlier.

One of the 'corporations', also interviewed, basically stated what they did about the flag wasn't part of his business.

Perhaps you've heard different?

That's what they say. You have to understand how moneyed interests act behind closed doors.

Another freedom lost to liberal PC nonsense. ...... :cool:

The freedom to fly a loser's flag? Aren't conservatives supposed to be such "Patriots"....since when does a patriot root for the losers that tried to take down his country?
I guess conservatives are just not right in the head?
Those who fly the American flag have already been disparaged by ignorant arrogant lefties as being too jingoistic.

There's always going to be exceptions....the hateful Dylan Roof is seen burning it and by all the other rants on his manifesto, you couldn't argue that he isn't a right-leaning bigot.

This is why those idiots lost the Civil War to begin with.

It takes a hundred of them thinking and discussing for two weeks how to get a rag off of a pole.

The corporations in South Carolina have been getting a lot of heat over this and you can guess they are pressuring the government there to get rid of it. Because they WILL pay for it in cold hard cash.

And we know those Republican capitalists, they won't let anything get between them and their money.....:badgrin:

Forum List

Back