Gov. Nikki Haley Calls For Removal Of Confederate Flag From Capitol Grounds

they'll take anything to shit all over people in this country. even things off some social website like twitter of all things

and look what they have Resurrected right before the next Presidential elections?

everyone is a RACIST again. But of course they aren't and could never ever be because they were born saints.

and we see it has you democrat racist and bigots spreading your hate and lies

How do you live with yourselves? Seriously? Does it make you feel good? because it shows you aren't an honorable human being
And every time you post, you just show how much of an uneducated, ignorant nitwit you are. You wear your badge of stupidity with honor.

Oh, so if someone thinks that Haley's reaction is a cave-in to the PC crowd, they're a racist? That's absurd.

Dylan Roof's use of the Confederate flag was obscenely inappropriate. If Confederates like Robert E. Lee, Joseph E. Johnston, Jefferson Davis, Judah Benjamin, James Longstreet, etc., were alive today, they would be aghast that their flag would be used by such an evil nutjob.

When Robert E. Lee was the president of Washington and Lee College, he expelled white students who were caught harassing black students. Jefferson Davis called for allowing blacks to serve on juries at a time when such a view was still very unpopular. Joseph E. Johnston called salvery a "curse." Judah Benjamin advocated emancipating slaves who would serve in the Confederate army--so did Lee. James Longstreet joined the Republican Party after the war and advocated racial equality.

The only thing we need to know is that they took up arms to protect the rich democrat southern aristocrats from the abolitionists. I can't think of a bigger con then to convince someone else to charge into canister fire to protect slavery. Quite the feat. And of course we know Lee was a slave owner, so I guess he was protecting his own interests when in ordered Pickett to charge into a meat grinder.

It must just kill you poor closeted liberals that a female republican governor flanked by two republican senators, one of which is black stood in unity amongst a group of black leaders to say that it is time to move the flag off of state property and to a museum. I have felt this was a decision for the people of South Carolina to make and their representatives have made a decision. Kudos to them for making their own way. This is a hard pill for liberals and democratic s to swallow, every racial stereotype of republicans has gone up in smoke. Thank you, the people of South Carolina.

I remember the first time I heard RINO, it was in reference to John McCain. It's so… NAZI Youth sounding, to degrade a member of your own party, a war hero with bonafide conservative credentials because he refused to go after Obama with Rev. Wright.

RINO - the extreme right is so much like the Taliban, it's sickening. They are looking for party purity. No one can say, hey, maybe that Dem has a good idea… How fucking retarded and backwards are they?

So, here they are attacking the GILF.

You get equally upset and think of NAZI Youth and the Taliban when the left uses the term Blue Dog when describing Democrats that are moderate or conservative?

Your hypocrisy is down right funny and it proves what a fake you are.

Another freedom lost to liberal PC nonsense. ...... :cool:
What freedom was lost? Shitheads like you can fly your racist rag any time you want. Black and white Douth Carolinians will no longer be forced to see their government honor racists by flying their flag.

Gov. Haley's birth name is Nimrata Nikki Randhawa and her parents are from India.

She doesn't have an ancestral heritage to South Carolina or the Civil War.

So she should butt out of the flag issue and let the bonafide SC citizens decide the issue. ..... :cool:

Sunni, I like your attitude here about letting the bona fide citizens of South Carolina decide the issue. Its their right. And, if they think a little different than what New Yorkers think they ought to think, well....fuck New York.

But, the duly elected Governor of the very State at issue, has a say.....she can make recommendations for legislation to the legislature...its what she ought to do if she is a leader.

Now fess up, Sunni, you don't think a woman ought to be allowed to lead do you? Or maybe its them damn Hundus that need to stay the hell of of your America?

Heard on tv a while ago, that putting the flag on the capital dome was voted on, and passed by the Democrat governor at the time, to celebrate the Centennial of the start of the war
Do any of you remember when it wasn't a racist flag? The Duke boys had it on display on top of their car every episode. It was famous! What year did we decide that it was racist? It was still cool in the 90s for sure. It must have happened in the past 10 years.

How long has Lynyrd Skynard been using it as a backdrop?

I think he still is.
He? Idiot.

He, she, it, they?

Did you get the point, it's still being used as a backdrop.

Heard on tv a while ago, that putting the flag on the capital dome was voted on, and passed by the Democrat governor at the time, to celebrate the Centennial of the start of the war
Do any of you remember when it wasn't a racist flag? The Duke boys had it on display on top of their car every episode. It was famous! What year did we decide that it was racist? It was still cool in the 90s for sure. It must have happened in the past 10 years.

I think he still is.
He? Idiot.

He, she, it, they?

Them. Lynrd Skynrd was a band. They hated racists.

I think he still is.
He? Idiot.

He, she, it, they?

and they proved it by have a giant Battle Flag for a backdrop?

yup, that makes sense.

I think he still is.
He? Idiot.

He, she, it, they?

"Lynrd Skynrd, the Southern rock band,has long been known for its '70s-era hits like "Sweet Home Alabama" and defiant embrace of Old Dixie imagery. But the group's lone surviving original member, Gary Rossington, recently told CNN that the band, recognizing the stars-and-bars flag's offensive and racist undertones, will cease using it as a stage decoration at concerts supporting its new album "Last of a Dyin' Breed."

"Through the years, people like the KKK and skinheads kinda kidnapped the Dixie or Southern flag from its tradition and the heritage of the soldiers, that's what it was about," Rossington said. "We didn't want that to go to our fans or show the image like we agreed with any of the race stuff or any of the bad things."

I think he still is.
He? Idiot.

He, she, it, they?

and they proved it by have a giant Battle Flag for a backdrop?

yup, that makes sense.
"The Southern rock band has long been known for its '70s-era hits like "Sweet Home Alabama" and defiant embrace of Old Dixie imagery. But the group's lone surviving original member, Gary Rossington, recently told CNN that the band, recognizing the stars-and-bars flag's offensive and racist undertones, will cease using it as a stage decoration at concerts supporting its new album "Last of a Dyin' Breed."

"Through the years, people like the KKK and skinheads kinda kidnapped the Dixie or Southern flag from its tradition and the heritage of the soldiers, that's what it was about," Rossington said. "We didn't want that to go to our fans or show the image like we agreed with any of the race stuff or any of the bad things."

Yo, can`t beat The Tea Party, the only sane Party!
03palin1-blog480.jpg

"GTP"

Now fess up, Sunni, you don't think a woman ought to be allowed to lead do you? Or maybe its them damn Hundus that need to stay the hell of of your America?
I assume that you are saying this because I am a muslim.

Actually, I have nothing against Hindus in our country or women being in elected leadership position.

In fact, there have been women presidents in 4 muslim countries......Pakistan, Indonesia, Turkey, and Bangladesh.

And America has had how many women presidents? ...... :cool:

Last edited:
It must just kill you poor closeted liberals that a female republican governor flanked by two republican senators, one of which is black stood in unity amongst a group of black leaders to say that it is time to move the flag off of state property and to a museum. I have felt this was a decision for the people of South Carolina to make and their representatives have made a decision. Kudos to them for making their own way. This is a hard pill for liberals and democratic s to swallow, every racial stereotype of republicans has gone up in smoke. Thank you, the people of South Carolina.
I think it was a great gesture and I am a liberal. Now lets see if something actually happens.

Forum List

Back