Gov Jerry Brown to Trump: We Don't Need Your Stinking Environmental Laws

Only if it lines their friends pockets like the fake man made global warming lie does.

The left morphed into anti environmentalists so slowly I never noticed.

Gov. Brown asks President Trump for help on the California bullet train
From your link:

Brown has made the construction of a bullet train a cornerstone of his vision for the state’s future transportation system, while Trump has touted the need for fast trains nationwide.

>
The train would connect two of the country's biggest financial centers.

Your subject line makes no sense.
Crazy cali needs to pay for their own shit... dip shit

From your link:

Brown has made the construction of a bullet train a cornerstone of his vision for the state’s future transportation system, while Trump has touted the need for fast trains nationwide.

>

Begging Trump to not apply Federal environmental laws has everything to do with the title, dufus.

And as for the train, who's going to spend 5 hours in a train when it takes an hour to fly there?

2,000% over budget and 5,000% behind schedule just for the 29 mile run between Fresno and Bakersfield.

From your link:

>

Trump said he wanted to spend a $Trillion on infrastructure.

From your link:

>

Guessing the only thing you know about the "bullet" train is what was in the link. Most of us that live in California are totally against the bullet train and are well aware how badly Moonbeam Brown has screw the pooch and everyone else in this state. For one, the state only has funds to start building San Jose to Bakersfield...neither one hardly financial centers and not even close to being big anything. Although Bakersfield is known as one of the armpits of California. Reason for only building this section is funding, the cost has gone up considerably to a whopping $68B. Also, the bullet train will only be a bullet on short sections of the route, plan included utilizing some existing tracks where 30-50 MPH are the limit.

From your link:

>

Begging Trump to not apply Federal environmental laws has everything to do with the title, dufus.

And as for the train, who's going to spend 5 hours in a train when it takes an hour to fly there?

2,000% over budget and 5,000% behind schedule just for the 29 mile run between Fresno and Bakersfield.
Trump is gutting the EPA and Trumpettes agree with him. :cuckoo:

From your link:

>

Trump said he wanted to spend a $Trillion on infrastructure.
Infrastructure, not pissing away.

Yeah he does like to build modern infrastructure but not to help carry illegals from the border to the bank. HAHAHAHAHA. Any project run as this one has needs to be closed, and the people involved investigated for their theft. Trump does not do stupid projects, and he closes non productive businesses and projects.

I see a lot of easement issues, and the government would overstep…

As there would be for Trump's wall.

True, I will never trust in the government doing anything right. And their track record backs me...

You'd have been against the national highway system under Eisenhower or the train system that connected the country in the 19th century.

I have a problem when it comes to our property rights and the federal government. There is no way in the federal government should be able to Eminent Domain
Private property

True, I will never trust in the government doing anything right. And their track record backs me...

You'd have been against the national highway system under Eisenhower or the train system that connected the country in the 19th century.

I have a problem when it comes to our property rights and the federal government. There is no way in the federal government should be able to Eminent Domain
Private property

Then you're against highways, railways and Trump's wall. .. huge surprise.

Private property
Then you're against highways, railways and Trump's wall. .. huge surprise.
I'm against the federal government dictating where they go and who's land they go over.

Forum List

Back