Texas governor Greg Abbott announces plan to deploy marine floating barriers on Rio Grande to deter migrant crossings

"The Biden ministration seems to have a pretty firm grip on what’s going on at the border."

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

business-team.jpg

Yep
Unfortunately

Sad that it's come to this, but since the left will fight ANY attempt to secure our border on land, maybe this is worth trying.

AA1cmigp.img

But but but….desperate, illiterate, immoral criminals whom don’t speak our language are sooooo good for America…..OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH…..we can’t operate without them, we NEED these 21st century slaves….they work shit jobs for shit money….not even black people will man the jobs these desperate thirdworlders will.…ask WinterBorn Dragonlady L.K.Eder candycorn merrill and the other dark people and or America hating globalists here.
I don’t understand….why doesn’t Governor Abbott, DeSantis, Trump and the other legit Republicans know this? Why aren’t all leaders of nations sending giant ships to Mexico to round up desperate, illiterate thirdworlders to improve and enhance their nations with their modern slavery and their litters of free shit begging criminal minded filth? This shit just doesn’t make sense!

But but but….desperate, illiterate, immoral criminals whom don’t speak our language are sooooo good for America…..OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH…..we can’t operate without them, we NEED these 21st century slaves….they work shit jobs for shit money….not even black people will man the jobs these desperate thirdworlders will.…ask WinterBorn Dragonlady L.K.Eder candycorn merrill and the other dark people and or America hating globalists here.
I don’t understand….why doesn’t Governor Abbott, DeSantis, Trump and the other legit Republicans know this? Why aren’t all leaders of nations sending giant ships to Mexico to round up desperate, illiterate thirdworlders to improve and enhance their nations with their modern slavery and their litters of free shit begging criminal minded filth? This shit just doesn’t make sense!

I think there is a long list of things you don't understand. Like what people actually say versus what you claim they say.

Try again. I am all for this method of keeping our border secure.

Texas governor Greg Abbott announces plan to deploy marine floating barriers on Rio Grande to deter migrant crossings​

The lege needs to provide appropriations for fragmentation explosives to attach to them.
The real immigration problem isn’t the Rio Grande but interstate highways 10, 20, and 40 east and west.

I am all for this method of keeping our border secure.
Very cool…I like that.
It seems like just the other day in another thread you were telling us about how hard illegals work without bitchthing and complaing and how they are so willing to work jobs that not even blacks will.
That’s generally the basis used by the globalists who try to convince us that we need illegals/21st century slaves.
Maybe I misunderstood you.

I think a better approach would be to simply hand them all leaflets letting them know about the plans the democrats have in store for their children involving their sexual identity.

Very cool…I like that.
It seems like just the other day in another thread you were telling us about how hard illegals work without bitchthing and complaing and how they are so willing to work jobs that not even blacks will.
That’s generally the basis used by the globalists who try to convince us that we need illegals/21st century slaves.
Maybe I misunderstood you.

Yes, I was talking about their value in a market where good workers are few and far between. I also mentioned (at least twice) that we should streamline the work visa process.

But yes, you misunderstood me. I am surprised you can see that.

Once the bodies of the drowned start piling up there will be a demand to remove this barrier.

We’ve gone from 100-300 a day gettin into the US from the entire Southern Border to 1000 to3000 a day in the Texas Sectors alone

Forum List

Back