Gov. Cuomo renames Tappan Zee Bridge

Trump's father was not a governor. Mario was, dumbass.

Now go to LaGuardia airport and whine.

So what? Frederick C. Trump was a leading business and urban developer in New York. Columbus was not an NY public official either, and has a major circle named after him. Neither was Henry C. Frick, who has a major NY museum name for him.
And this, boys and girls, is what is known as "moving the goalposts".

Here is what dipshit first said, which you will notice he omitted in his reply to me:
Can you imagine the conniption the Left would have if President Trump were to rename the Ellipse Park across the street from the WH for Frederick C. Trump, his own beloved father?

Frederick was not a leading developer in DC.

Nice try, dipshit.

Fail.

You have to give PP a break, he makes a head of cabbage look smart. I doubt he can keep track of the dumb shit he post.

The NY bridge over the Hudson was renamed for Mario the Pious, the father of Mr. Cuomo.

What freaking nerve.

Can you imagine the conniption the Left would have if President Trump were to rename the Ellipse Park across the street from the WH for Frederick C. Trump, his own beloved father?

The Cuomo family was "never great anyway".
They are just another bunch of dumb liberal bigot Democrats.
Two great Governors

The middle class is fleeing NY.

NY is doing just fine

NY is a Sinkhole State....debt far outweighs assests and 2nd in the US behind another Sinkhole State, California

It's not doing just fine....dumbass
Too Funny....as if Indiana is a prize! :71:

New York ranks second only to California as worst state in the union. Sky high taxes, a governor who thinks he's king, massive debt, and a fleeing population. Reports already have the state losing 2 representatives (that may be good as that means 2 less Dimbos to muck things up). Look at Cuomo's last 2 "victories". He LOST 39 of 42 counties (excluding NYC). The STATE rejects him, NYC won him the governorship. About the only state where 1 city can override the will of the rest of the state.

The NY bridge over the Hudson was renamed for Mario the Pious, the father of Mr. Cuomo.

What freaking nerve.

Mario Cuomo served the state of NY for more than twenty years, dope

Mario Cuomo RULED the state for 20 years, he was serving his self

Beautiful bridge

30608536548_443500deda_o_ENRready.jpg

Yes it is and it will always be knows as the Tappan Zee.

And Giant's Stadium will always be known as Giant's Stadium...until it isn't

He also stated publicly, and vehemently, "You don't need ten bullets to kill a Deeeaaaaah." In that dumb NY accent.

Wait...you do need ten bullets to kill a deer?

Who knew...

Who knew...

You conveniently left out the other part of my post where I said the Second Amendment is not about hunting. Cuomo wants to brainwash the weak minded into thinking that, and in your case was successful.

Who is he, or anyone else to tell me how many bullets I need for ANYTHING?

Who knew...

You conveniently left out the other part of my post where I said the Second Amendment is not about hunting. Cuomo wants to brainwash the weak minded into thinking that, and in your case was successful.

You're correct. It's about the Militia...but that's for another thread

What freaking nerve.

The Cuomo family was "never great anyway".
They are just another bunch of dumb liberal bigot Democrats.
Two great Governors

The middle class is fleeing NY.

NY is doing just fine

NY is a Sinkhole State....debt far outweighs assests and 2nd in the US behind another Sinkhole State, California

It's not doing just fine....dumbass
The Empire State

Cornerstone of our nation’s wealth and birthplace of Rightwinger

Who knew...

The Second Amendment is about arming well regulated militias

You're correct. It's about the Militia...but that's for another thread

It is about private citizens "THE PEOPLE's" natural right of owning, and carrying ARMS. Even if it were only for the Militia, THE PEOPLE make up that too. So you lose either way.

The 2nd Amendment acknowledges an INDIVIDUAL right.

Even if there was no 2nd Amendment -like in the USSR , Nazi Germany or Cuba- the government would still have the legal ability to arm the militia.

Who knew...

Let's ban guns in the blue states and see what happens

Who knew...

Let's ban guns in the blue states and see what happens

OK

Bet our murder rate goes down

What freaking nerve.

BTW, crossed it on the 23rd and exited NYC today through the Coma Bridge. Traffic was horrific due to poor planning of the bridge approach when exiting West. Gov. Coma must be imbibing drugs if he believes he's doing a good job for the citizens of the State of New York.

The Cuomo Bridge is a hell of a lot better looking than the Tappan Zee

Not even close

Tappan Zee Bridge had a horrible reputation. Nobody will miss it

New bridge needed a new name

What freaking nerve.

Mario Cuomo served the state of NY for more than twenty years, dope

Mario Cuomo RULED the state for 20 years, he was serving his self

Great.

Your premise is still dumb as shit.

Forum List

Back