Gov. Cuomo renames Tappan Zee Bridge

From what I read they're different bridges. But I'm out here in Arizona, what do I know.

The New York State Thruway Authority is replacing the Tappan Zee Bridge with a new 3.1-mile state-of-the-art, twin-span bridge across the Hudson River between Rockland and Westchester counties.
About | The New NY Bridge Project

There is a reason the OP did not include a link. This happened more than a year ago and you are correct.

I hold firm opinion that it's none of my business nor concern what they name things back in New York. Wasn't going to comment at all but your original posting about lack of a link added to my suspicion which caused me to do a search, quickly determine which of the resulting links seemed most impartial and go from there.

From what I read they're different bridges. But I'm out here in Arizona, what do I know.

The New York State Thruway Authority is replacing the Tappan Zee Bridge with a new 3.1-mile state-of-the-art, twin-span bridge across the Hudson River between Rockland and Westchester counties.
About | The New NY Bridge Project
New bridge

They are still tearing down the old one

The NY bridge over the Hudson was renamed for Mario the Pious, the father of Mr. Cuomo.

What freaking nerve.

Can you imagine the conniption the Left would have if President Trump were to rename the Ellipse Park across the street from the WH for Frederick C. Trump, his own beloved father?
Trump's father was not a governor. Mario was, dumbass.

Now go to LaGuardia airport and whine.

The NY bridge over the Hudson was renamed for Mario the Pious, the father of Mr. Cuomo.

What freaking nerve.

Can you imagine the conniption the Left would have if President Trump were to rename the Ellipse Park across the street from the WH for Frederick C. Trump, his own beloved father?

The Cuomo family was "never great anyway".
They are just another bunch of dumb liberal bigot Democrats.
Two great Governors

The middle class is fleeing NY.

NY is doing just fine

What freaking nerve.

Was Fredrick C. Trump governor of New York for 2 terms, Lt. Governor of NY for one term, and Secretary of State of NY?

Beautiful bridge

30608536548_443500deda_o_ENRready.jpg

What freaking nerve.

The legislature approved the name change.
But attacking a legislature wouldn’t be flamey enough.

So what? Frederick C. Trump was a leading business and urban developer in New York. Columbus was not an NY public official either, and has a major circle named after him. Neither was Henry C. Frick, who has a major NY museum name for him.

So what? Frederick C. Trump was a leading business and urban developer in New York. Columbus was not an NY public official either, and has a major circle named after him. Neither was Henry C. Frick, who has a major NY museum name for him.

Lincoln built the Lincoln Tunnel and Washington built the George Washington Bridge
The Holland Tunnel was shipped over from Holland

What freaking nerve.

The Cuomo family was "never great anyway".
They are just another bunch of dumb liberal bigot Democrats.
Two great Governors

The middle class is fleeing NY.

NY is doing just fine

NY is a Sinkhole State....debt far outweighs assests and 2nd in the US behind another Sinkhole State, California

It's not doing just fine....dumbass

And this, boys and girls, is what is known as "moving the goalposts".

Here is what dipshit first said, which you will notice he omitted in his reply to me:

Frederick was not a leading developer in DC.

Nice try, dipshit.

Fail.

What freaking nerve.

Oh look...a link...

N.Y.’s Tappan Zee Bridge renamed for Mario Cuomo

This happened 1.5 years ago and it was the not the Governor that did it.. no wonder you didnt provide a link.

The $4 billion replacement for the Tappan Zee Bridge across the Hudson River will now be known as the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge after the state Legislature approved the naming Thursday.
The OP wants to emulate tiny trump in his lies, apparently.

What freaking nerve.

Mario Cuomo served the state of NY for more than twenty years, dope

Forum List

Back