Let's rename our beloved Tappan Zee Bridge

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Before leaving office in Disgrace, Andrew Cuomo without any authority renamed our beloved Tappan Zee Bridge after his own Father. Andrew Cuomo was disastrous to New York, and to the Country, and one of our State’s most iconic bridges should NOT be a constant reminder of the havoc he wreaked on our State. If you’re with me, add your name to our petition to change the name BACK to the Tappan Zee Bridge!
We don't need any reminders of Andrew Cuomo .

Just refuse to call the bridge anything but the Tappan Zee bridge. There is no better way to refute idiocy like his, than by outright ignoring it.

Never heard of the Tappen Zee Bridge, or the Andrew Cuomo Bridge ... if this is "iconic" for your State, then you must live in a loser state ...

Some of the more famous bridges are at the beginning of Make Me Smile, between Scarlet Begonias and Fire of the Mountain and of course the beginning of the Storm section of Vivaldi's Summer ... c'mon now, bridges people have heard of ...

I think it's a good thing that NYers be reminded of their fail every-single-day.....The current witch you have in the governor's office is not much better.

Come to that where was she when the whole nursing home thing was going on? Seems to me she was just waiting in the wings ready to swoop in and take over at the first opportunity....And that is exactly what she did.

Before leaving office in Disgrace, Andrew Cuomo without any authority renamed our beloved Tappan Zee Bridge after his own Father. Andrew Cuomo was disastrous to New York, and to the Country, and one of our State’s most iconic bridges should NOT be a constant reminder of the havoc he wreaked on our State. If you’re with me, add your name to our petition to change the name BACK to the Tappan Zee Bridge!
Good luck with that. Just ask the Washington commanders and the Cleveland guardians and the Stanford cardinal, etc.

It's a new bridge, north of the Tappan Zee bridge.

What bridge replaced the Tappan Zee Bridge?

For the old bridge it replaced, see Tappan Zee Bridge (1955–2017). The Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge is a twin cable-stayed bridge spanning the Hudson River between Tarrytown and Nyack in the U.S. state of New York. It was built to replace the Tappan Zee Bridge, which was located just to the south.
Tappan Zee Bridge (2017–present) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tappan_Zee_Bridge_(2017%E2%…

It's a new bridge, north of the Tappan Zee bridge.

What bridge replaced the Tappan Zee Bridge?

For the old bridge it replaced, see Tappan Zee Bridge (1955–2017). The Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge is a twin cable-stayed bridge spanning the Hudson River between Tarrytown and Nyack in the U.S. state of New York. It was built to replace the Tappan Zee Bridge, which was located just to the south.
Tappan Zee Bridge (2017–present) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tappan_Zee_Bridge_(2017%E2%…
Much better looking bridge than the old one

Never heard of the Tappen Zee Bridge, or the Andrew Cuomo Bridge ... if this is "iconic" for your State, then you must live in a loser state ...

Some of the more famous bridges are at the beginning of Make Me Smile, between Scarlet Begonias and Fire of the Mountain and of course the beginning of the Storm section of Vivaldi's Summer ... c'mon now, bridges people have heard of ...
You have led a sheltered life.

Forum List

Back