Gov. Andrew Cuomo Admits Stockpile of Thousands of Unused Ventilators

I heard Cuomo's press briefings are getting pretty good ratings....
I didnt know you could translate a fart,,,but if thats what you heard who am I to say its not true,,,
Take that up with Trump -- since he is the one who is so triggered by how popular Cuomo was becoming for his handling of the virus..

So butt hurt that it has dic suckers like you desperately searching for stories like this one

HUH???
when did trump get triggered by the guy that has the most infected state in the union???

and what story are you talking about??
I'm here to make fun of you being triggered by everything trump,,,
The reason you are on this post is because you think Cuomo is hiding PPE for why, I don't know...

but for the Trump sycophant -- they believe blaming everyone else exonerates their cult leader -- who is still to this day blaming Obama...who hasn't been president for 4 years....

Fact of the matter is -- no amount of blaming someone else will ever hide the fact that this is what Trump said just a few weeks ago....

"We only have 15 cases and that will be down to zero in the next short period of time" -- and you morons believed it...

when did I say anything about him???

Oh my! This is pathetic, Cuomo is a moron.

He's been out there bitching about not having enough ventilators and now he admits he has a stockpile.

By all means, draft him Dims, draft him.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo acknowledged Friday the state did have a stockpile of unused ventilators, despite his complaints the federal government was not sending enough.

Cuomo responded to a comment from President Donald Trump on Twitter that there were thousands of ventilators in New York not being used.

“Yes, they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they are supposed to be, because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said. “We need them for the apex, the apex isn’t here, so we’re gathering them in a stockpile.”

Cuomo’s comments demonstrate there is not an immediate shortage in ventilators in the city, despite alarming reports.

“We don’t need them today, because we’re not at capacity today, that’s why they’re not deployed because they’re not needed,” Cuomo said.

There is also the fact that to date nation wide every patient who has needed a bed and a ventilator have gotten them. Cuomo has done okay through this. It's a shame he ruined it with his lies.

About week ago, Trump and Cuomo were praising each other how good job they did.

But weight of the outbreak in New York is on Coumo and his government, not on Trump.

Lets remind that New York City health commissioner Oxiris Barbot gave public statement on February 2nd where she said: "The risk for New Yorkers for coronavirus is low, and that our preparedness as a city is very high. There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday."... VIDEO

... just to repeat similar quote in interview on February 7th where she said: "We’re telling New Yorkers, go about your lives, take the subway, go out, enjoy life." VIDEO

Last edited:

He's been out there bitching about not having enough ventilators and now he admits he has a stockpile.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo acknowledged Friday the state did have a stockpile of unused ventilators, despite his complaints the federal government was not sending enough.

Cuomo responded to a comment from President Donald Trump on Twitter that there were thousands of ventilators in New York not being used.

“Yes, they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they are supposed to be, because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said. “We need them for the apex, the apex isn’t here, so we’re gathering them in a stockpile.”

Cuomo’s comments demonstrate there is not an immediate shortage in ventilators in the city, despite alarming reports.

“We don’t need them today, because we’re not at capacity today, that’s why they’re not deployed because they’re not needed,” Cuomo said.

There is also the fact that to date nation wide every patient who has needed a bed and a ventilator have gotten them. Cuomo has done okay through this. It's a shame he ruined it with his lies.

But wight of the outbreak in New York is on Coumo and his government, not on Trump.

Lets remind that New York City health commissioner Oxiris Barbot gave public statement on February 2nd where she said: "The risk for New Yorkers for coronavirus is low, and that our preparedness as a city is very high. There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday."... VIDEO

... just to repeat similar quote in interview on February 7th where she said: "We’re telling New Yorkers, go about your lives, take the subway, go out, enjoy life." VIDEO

Exactly! Thank you very much, I also believe there is a video of a congressmen from New York, Leu? He said not going out was racist if I remember right.

But wight of the outbreak in New York is on Coumo and his government, not on Trump.

The posters who are so outraged in this thread are to cowardly to hit thi link so I just grabbed the video off you tube. Wonder if the dumb whore still rides the subway?

Communist De Blasio on February 10, 2020

“We want to encourage” NYers going out. "If you’re under 50 & you’re healthy, which is most NYers, there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu. And transmission is not that easy."

“We want to encourage” NYers going out. "If you’re under 50 & you’re healthy, which is most NYers, there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu. And transmission is not that easy."

See? Will there be accountability? I doubt it. And the news media, yes, even Fox News is just as much to blame. They want millions dead. Back when the task force said the numbers of those who will die were way inflated you could see the faces of the "news" casters go long and sad. The media is as guilty or more so then the polititions.

See? Will there be accountability? I doubt it. And the news media, yes, even Fox News is just as much to blame. They want millions dead. Back when the task force said the numbers of those who will die were way inflated you could see the faces of the "news" casters go long and sad. The media is as guilty or more so then the polititions.

I don't think so.

When is the last time leftist has been held accountable?

Left will run on blaming Trump, because that's all they have. De Blasio will probably be re-elected to third term, because New Yorkers are to stupid to know better. I just hope De Blasio will raise their taxes, for fun.

Cuomo is a disgrace....right up there with DeBlasio, make no mistake.

1585963489484.png

Now watch how few leftists will come here blowing smoke over lying Cuomo. He seems unaware there are around 1,100 ventilators available as of yesterday.

This asswipe didn't know that?
The stockpile is for the apex, which isnt here yet.
They are stocked because they arent needed yet, but they all will be needed plus many more.

And breitbart supported pedophile Rou Moore.
Look RETARD New York Has been claiming they don't have enough and blaming Trump, it simply is NOT true. Even my 2 year old Granddaughter can understand that concept.

Now watch how few leftists will come here blowing smoke over lying Cuomo. He seems unaware there are around 1,100 ventilators available as of yesterday.

They are stocked because they arent needed yet, but they all will be needed plus many more.

Look RETARD New York Has been claiming they don't have enough and blaming Trump, it simply is NOT true. Even my 2 year old Granddaughter can understand that concept.
Trump admitted New York didnt have enough.
Are you smoking crack?

Are you smoking crack?

How is that Trump's fault?

Where are 17,000 ventilators that money was approved by Barry's admin for New York in 2015, after SARS outbreak in Korea and Middle East? Or where did New York spend money that Barry's approved for 17,000 ventilators?

Beginning February, New York's health commissioner said that "risk is low, and readiness is high", repeated by it's Mayor and Governor. So again, how is that Trump's fault?

Are you smoking crack?
You must be since New York has MORE then they need right now even though the Governor claimed they did not.

Are you smoking crack?
Yawn. At the time of this OP they had enough and had them in warehouses. Given that New York is the epicenter of this virus, they and New Jersey have gotten the LION'S SHARE of What the CDC and FEMA had to offer.

New York and New Jersey are NOT THE ONLY STATES IN THIS COUNTRY. Other States were trying to get the PPE and Ventilators FOR THEIR STATES.........but they had already been given TO NEW YORK

Stop your dang WHINING...........New York got the whole Freaking Countries RESERVES.........You PECKERWOODS GET EVERYTHING THEY HAVE and YOU STILL BITCH like a bunch of Pussies...........Grow up and bang your head into the wall until you dislodge the TDS from your worthless souls.

Cuomo:

In terms of ventilators, we released 400 ventilators last night to the New York City Health and Hospital Corporation. We released 200 to Long Island and Westchester. As I said, you see those growing numbers in Nassau and Suffolk, and that is starting to stress that healthcare system. So we released those ventilators last night. At the current burn rate, we have about six days of ventilators in our stockpile, meaning if the rate of usage, the rate of people coming into hospitals who need ventilators, if that rate continues, in our stockpile we have about six days. Now, if the apex happens within that timeframe, if the apex increases, if the apex is longer, we have an issue with ventilators. These numbers, by the way, are also going to be compiled every night. There's a difference of opinion, how many will you need. We'll need what we need. You know, I have no desire to acquire more ventilators than we need. The way we are basically acquiring ventilators is the state is buying them. They are very expensive and the state is broke, so I have no desire to buy more ventilators than we need. But, we need what we need. If a person comes in and needs a ventilator, and you don't have a ventilator, the person dies. That's the blunt equation here. And right now, we have a burn rate that would suggest we have about six days in the stockpile.​

Yeah. Six days' worth of ventilators in stockpile. Once a patient needs one, it's a matter of minutes whether they have a ventilator, or die.

That's egregious. Government preparing for what's to come - it's not supposed to work that way. Ever.

Spluttering apoplexy rages through the entirety of Rightardia.

Cuomo:

In terms of ventilators, we released 400 ventilators last night to the New York City Health and Hospital Corporation. We released 200 to Long Island and Westchester. As I said, you see those growing numbers in Nassau and Suffolk, and that is starting to stress that healthcare system. So we released those ventilators last night. At the current burn rate, we have about six days of ventilators in our stockpile, meaning if the rate of usage, the rate of people coming into hospitals who need ventilators, if that rate continues, in our stockpile we have about six days. Now, if the apex happens within that timeframe, if the apex increases, if the apex is longer, we have an issue with ventilators. These numbers, by the way, are also going to be compiled every night. There's a difference of opinion, how many will you need. We'll need what we need. You know, I have no desire to acquire more ventilators than we need. The way we are basically acquiring ventilators is the state is buying them. They are very expensive and the state is broke, so I have no desire to buy more ventilators than we need. But, we need what we need. If a person comes in and needs a ventilator, and you don't have a ventilator, the person dies. That's the blunt equation here. And right now, we have a burn rate that would suggest we have about six days in the stockpile.​

Yeah. Six days' worth of ventilators in stockpile. Once a patient needs one, it's a matter of minutes whether they have a ventilator, or die.

That's egregious. Government preparing for what's to come - it's not supposed to work that way. Ever.

They are making them as fast as they can now..........New York has gotten most of the CDC's Reserve already............they are not the only state that needs them now........others in other states are needing some too.

It is what it is unless you know a way to shit more of them in an instant........that is not possible.....companies are making them and retrofitting manufacturing for them ....RETOOLING....eventually they will get a bunch more..........thats the way it is.

So if New York is so well prepared why was Cuomo pretending they weren't, trying to blame Trump because he wouldn't do enough for them, doing his "oh woe is NY" routine?

You are ineptly trying to change the subject in order to draw attention away from what Andrew Cuomo was saying, and what New York's reality really was.

You're just another liar and apologist for Cuomo and the left. And like the rest you aren't that skilled.

Forum List

Back