Gov. Andrew Cuomo Admits Stockpile of Thousands of Unused Ventilators

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Oh my! This is pathetic, Cuomo is a moron.

He's been out there bitching about not having enough ventilators and now he admits he has a stockpile.

By all means, draft him Dims, draft him.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo acknowledged Friday the state did have a stockpile of unused ventilators, despite his complaints the federal government was not sending enough.

Cuomo responded to a comment from President Donald Trump on Twitter that there were thousands of ventilators in New York not being used.

“Yes, they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they are supposed to be, because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said. “We need them for the apex, the apex isn’t here, so we’re gathering them in a stockpile.”

Cuomo’s comments demonstrate there is not an immediate shortage in ventilators in the city, despite alarming reports.

“We don’t need them today, because we’re not at capacity today, that’s why they’re not deployed because they’re not needed,” Cuomo said.

...​

He's been out there bitching about not having enough ventilators and now he admits he has a stockpile.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo acknowledged Friday the state did have a stockpile of unused ventilators, despite his complaints the federal government was not sending enough.

Cuomo responded to a comment from President Donald Trump on Twitter that there were thousands of ventilators in New York not being used.

“Yes, they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they are supposed to be, because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said. “We need them for the apex, the apex isn’t here, so we’re gathering them in a stockpile.”

Cuomo’s comments demonstrate there is not an immediate shortage in ventilators in the city, despite alarming reports.

“We don’t need them today, because we’re not at capacity today, that’s why they’re not deployed because they’re not needed,” Cuomo said.

They are destined to lose every damn time they come up against Trump. You'd think they'd learn.

seems like Andrew is the "Fredo" in that family

Now watch how few leftists will come here blowing smoke over lying Cuomo. He seems unaware there are around 1,100 ventilators available as of yesterday.

This asswipe didn't know that?
The stockpile is for the apex, which isnt here yet.
They are stocked because they arent needed yet, but they all will be needed plus many more.

And breitbart supported pedophile Rou Moore.

Now watch how few leftists will come here blowing smoke over lying Cuomo. He seems unaware there are around 1,100 ventilators available as of yesterday.

They are stocked because they arent needed yet, but they all will be needed plus many more.

LOL

And they got the reserves in storage from the CDC to be given out as needed....................So all that happened was they moved storage depots..........now what if his apex doesn't require them all and the shit hits the fan somewhere else.........WOULD HE GIVE THEM BACK?

The FEDs didn't want to give him the ventilators because they knew he didn't need them yet.

Do you understand basic math?

Here is what YOU don't consider about how few people will need to use the Ventilators

From HERE written by healthmyths:

"According to the World Health Organization,
1 in 7 cases require hospitalization
and 5% require intensive care with ventilators to survive. "

the rest in the link, can you figure it out that Cuomo is bullshitting you?

He has more than enough for the rest of the year!

===================

From HERE is his ABSURD statement:

"The governor has repeatedly complained that the federal government is not sending enough ventilators to New York.

On Tuesday, Pence said that the federal government had sent 2,000 ventilators to New York and an additional 2,000 more on Wednesday.

But on Friday, Cuomo explained expert projections showed he would need up to 140,000 beds and 40,000 ventilators.

“I don’t operate here on opinion, I operate on facts and on data and on numbers and on projections,” he said.

In an interview on Fox News on Thursday night, Trump appeared skeptical that New York would need 40,000 ventilators."

red bolding mine
=================
:laugh:
What an incompetent dumbass he is!

Those "expert" predictions are stupid.

Last edited:
I was on a vent when I was a kid. I would honestly rather just die than be on one again. It hurt like holy hell when they were pulling me off it and I had to be fully awake when they did it which was complete misery as well having that thing in me.

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients
412,976 (95%)
in Mild Condition

23,559 (5%)
Serious or Critical

LINK

===================
Currently less than 25,000 are in serious/critical condition worldwide, while dumbass Cuomo has around 35,000 ventilators sitting around unused in a small area of the world.

What an idiot he is!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back