Gov Abbott has awesome new plan to eliminate pregnancy due to rape & incest!

So every fetus should be counted in the census right? That would mean counting every pregnant woman at least twice. If she's carrying twins; you count her 3 times...right? (The mother and two fetuses).
I mean...I suppose you could go that right. But what would be the point? You do know that children age 10, 14, 17, etc. cannot vote, don't you? So my assumption would be you're trying to work some fucked-up angle on representation and federal funding (Dumobcrats are always trying to figure out how to get more money from people who produce redistributed to themselves).

For all I'm anti-abortion in the conventional sense, I've always believed that there should be a couple of exceptions - such as rape, incest and if the Mothers life will be in danger going full-term.

Although your avatar of a coat hanger couldn't be in worse taste if you tried. We get it, you're pro-abortion.

There's being pro-abortion and there's celebrating abortion like it's a victory - that's psychopath behaviour.
No dummy, my coathanger Is to symbolize that I do not wish to regress to the 1950s

Abortion up to a detection of fetal heartbeat is perfectly legal. Are you denying that?

Perhaps your dumbest post EVA ^ (no small feat!)

And those laws will be struck down in the Supreme Court, the first time someone tries to use them. Abortion before 24 weeks is a constitutional right.
Bwahahaha!!! It is not a "constitutional right". That has literally never appeared in the US Constitution.

Please stop quoting documents you've never read. You are wholly and completely ignorant of the US Constitution. It's what makes you a liberal. If you were educated about it, you'd be a conservative.

Purpose?

The Census counts living people.... So a fetus has to be counted...right?
It was a simple question. The census is used for things like representation and for unconstitutional federal funding. So everyone is curious which one you're desperately trying to abuse here.

Bwahahaha!!! It is not a "constitutional right".
Ah, another foreigner. Welcome to America, foreigner.

In this country, the definition of a constitutional right is when the SCOTUS rules something to be a constitutional right.

Thus, you do not have a constitutional right to own a minigun, despite whatever nutball interpretation the 2nd Amendment you have rattling around in that head of yours..

If you need any more help with your immigration test, hit me up, son.

I mean...I suppose you could go that right. But what would be the point? You do know that children age 10, 14, 17, etc. cannot vote, don't you? So my assumption would be you're trying to work some fucked-up angle on representation and federal funding (Dumobcrats are always trying to figure out how to get more money from people who produce redistributed to themselves).
LOL..

You're the ones calling a fetus a person. They would have to be counted in the Census. The mother-to-be would still get one vote on Election Day (if she's of age and registered to vote). But the Census would count the tens of millions pregnant women twice.

Just to enlighten you (and pretty much every syllable someone writes can only enlighten you), for ever white baby born, there are like 4 non-white babies being born. Eventually that will martial into political power. Counting every mother twice (or three or four times) will just hasten the inevitable marginalization of the angry white losers like yourself.

Bring it on.

Why the exemptions? That unborn child had nothing to do with the rape, the incest, or even the endangerment of the mother's life. Tell me, why is that unborn child's life worth less than others? Obviously, we have established that you have no problem killing an unborn child. Now it is just a matter of "degree".
I realise it looks like a contradiction on the surface, but I just think those are extreme (and rare) circumstances in which you could make a case for it - should the woman really want it.

I guess (for me anyway) that's a legitimate reason not to want a pregnancy.

Those are reasons.

Not having a job.
Not wanting to raise a child.
Being selfish.
Not liking children.
A fear of commitment and lifestyle change.

Those aren't good enough reasons - which are the most common ones - unless I'm missing some?

And those laws will be struck down in the Supreme Court, the first time someone tries to use them. Abortion before 24 weeks is a constitutional right.
No it’s isn’t idiot. Show the text in the Constitution granting the right to an abortion. Here so a hint: that “right” was made up out of thin air by a liberal SCOTUS judge.

If you want fine count them...but don't take away their right to continue to live.....
Cool. Agree on both counts.

1631059301486.png

for ever white baby born, there are like 4 non-white babies being born. Eventually that will martial into political power.
Bwahahaha! CC is so fucking racist (and simple-minded) that she assumes someone non-white will vote for government handouts like she does. :lmao:

Look around sweetie...Senator Marco Rubio is "non-white". Senator Tim Smith is "non-white". You're so fucking racist, you can't imagine a person of color not voting for government welfare. Wow. Just...wow.

Bwahahaha! CC is so fucking racist (and simple-minded) that she assumes someone non-white will vote for government handouts like she does. :lmao:

Look around sweetie...Senator Marco Rubio is "non-white". Senator Tim Smith is "non-white". You're so fucking racist, you can't imagine a person of color not voting for government welfare. Wow. Just...wow.
LOL...
When you can itemize the non-white members of your party...its a pretty good sign that you don't have many non-white members of your party.

Forum List

Back