Gov. Abbott delivers first busload of migrants to NYC

Feel the same? Yeah pretty much.

It was hilarious when this ploy first started and it remains hilarious the ease in which blob supporters are duped. Your daddy issues are off the charts.
~~~~~~
Indeed, especially the hypocrisy of the Blue State/City mayors that are whining like bitches.

Great job, Governor!

This is a win-win. The small Texas border communities get some relief from Joe Biden's human trafficking program, and New York City gets to welcome migrants who will receive nearly unlimited benefits from the generosity of New York taxpayers!

Here's to the first of many!

Why are sanctuary cities squealing like stuck pigs

Hummm that's odd

The hospitality industry in NYC will be happy for the much needed help.

Great job, Governor!

This is a win-win. The small Texas border communities get some relief from Joe Biden's human trafficking program, and New York City gets to welcome migrants who will receive nearly unlimited benefits from the generosity of New York taxpayers!

Here's to the first of many!

Excellent... the more Illegal Aliens they squeeze into New York City, the better...

Let that self-styled "Sanctuary City" provide the Illegals with all the services they need...

With one caveat...

Do not use one single dollar of Federal funds to do it...

And no shifting non-Federal dollars into those services to Illegals, then re-routing Federal dollars in the vacuum to make up for it... (hidden/indirect Federal funding)...

I don't want MY Federal tax dollars used to shore-up YOUR bad decisions, NYC...

And it's a good guess that a very large percentage of the American voting public beyond these $hithole Sanctuary Cities feel the same way about the use of THEIR tax money.

Feel the same? Yeah pretty much.

It was hilarious when this ploy first started and it remains hilarious the ease in which blob supporters are duped. Your daddy issues are off the charts.
Trump has nothing to do with it.

Lol....libs are so triggered.....

They bus migrants all over the US because they want to turn our pure nation into something impure....

So it was brilliant to send those dirty illegals to NYC because of how much they hate non-white people there.....go MAGA!!

Democrats wouldn't be crying except a judge said illegals can't vote.

Yes, but I suspect winter in NY sucks also. I hear you guys have had over 50 days straight above 100 degrees. That is pretty brutal if you are poor or have to work out in it, as migrant labor. Abbott is doing them a favor, and then it is Governor Hochul's problem.

The mexicans around here work in 100 degree heat all the time.
And they wear long sleeve flannel shirts when they do it. Ya gotta remember,mehico is really fucken hot.

The mexicans around here work in 100 degree heat all the time.
And they wear long sleeve flannel shirts when they do it. Ya gotta remember,mehico is really fucken hot.
I don't doubt it and long sleeve heavy cotton workshirt is the way to go in the hot sun. Better them than me.

You mean, Abbott is offering free flight service to NYC and all you have to be to get it, is be foreign born and not have any kind of resident alien ID?
Or as in the Cheech and Chong movie hide your green cards and English and send the whole Family for free to NYC for a family member's wedding there, then come back on the NY mayor's free revenge bus trip back.

Just start sending them away from those border towns that have limited resources and send them to other regions of the country so they can be absorb and not strain the small communities.

Forum List

Back