Gotta love AOC

She's a National Joke who's furnished us with two years of hilarity and examples of liberal stupidity. How can we keep ourselves from laughing at the ignorant bitch?

:laughing0301:
So you're laughing as you go apeshit, heads exploding.

She's a National Joke who's furnished us with two years of hilarity and examples of liberal stupidity. How can we keep ourselves from laughing at the ignorant bitch?

:laughing0301:
A garbage disposal in her sink kicked her retarded ass. A kitchen appliance with a simple on off switch out smarted this ****.

So you're laughing as you go apeshit, heads exploding.
Nobody is going ape shit because they think this twat is some secret genius. She an absolute moron. The concerning part is so are you. And you being a moron would actually vote for her. She’s not the problem, we all know how stupid she is. Your the problem. You’re too fucking dumb to even recognize what an idiot this broad is.

Nobody is going ape shit because they think this twat is some secret genius. She an absolute moron. The concerning part is so are you. And you being a moron would actually vote for her. She’s not the problem, we all know how stupid she is. Your the problem. You’re too fucking dumb to even recognize what an idiot this broad is.
I still don't believe she is as stupid as she appears to be. Otherwise someone has spent a lot of money to have someone else keep her from wandering into the path of heavy machines.

No one can be as stupid as she appears. She has to have concluded that she could get filthy rich parroting inane regressive drivel as a congress critter from a district that is populated by people that are totally medicated. I remain convinced that she is actually a republicrat who endeavors to make democrooks look as fucking stupid as they really are.

Otherwise she would have died a long time ago under a kitchen sink with a gut full of Drano.

Always keeping her in your thoughts like Ben Shapiro.
bed-wetting (1).png

"Nobody is going ape shit", as you go ape shit, mouth breather.

Thanks for playing. Now you can climb back into your rathole.can

You're owned by that "broad" AOC.

Too funny.

My guess is that the Democrats will panic after the midterms, and try to jettison the more radical left element of their party.

But I could be wrong. They seem to be intent of doubling down on their stupidity lately.
I wish they would jettison the more radical left element of their party as that would benefit all of us. My opinion of course.

But so far, as you say, they seem to be doubling down to shift even further left, become more radical, more authoritarian, more strident in demanding their way.

I wish they would jettison the more radical left element of their party as that would benefit all of us. My opinion of course.

But so far, as you say, they seem to be doubling down to shift even further left, become more radical, more authoritarian, more strident in demanding their way.
That will actually lead to their defeat.

See what the Democrat party's leftist policies have done to the country in only two years?

I don't think the American people are going to stand for this too much longer.

That will actually lead to their defeat.
There was a time I agreed with you. But we have to be realistic and consider current history, i.e. the last 30 years or so:

The far left controls:
Government at all levels, even increasingly the military
Most of the mainstream media
Most of the largest corporations
Most of public education
Most of scientific institutions
It has even infiltrated religious institutions to an alarming degree

The bottom line is that the message a huge chunk of American citizens gets is controlled and manipulated by the far left. Those Americans aren't on message boards like this one. They aren't on social media except to have their point of view reinforced. They don't watch Fox News or Newsmax or OANN. They are told and largely believe what the left selectively feeds them. They believe inflation is because of the GOP and Russia. They believe the greed and price gouging by the oil companies is why gas is so high.

They don't ever see or hear about the crisis of millions of illegals from more than 100 countries pouring across our southern border. They believe SJW & PC & 'woke' education in the schools is a good thing and reflects their values. They believe conservatives and Republicans and Patriots are greedy, racist, sexist, phobic, close minded, Nazi, devil incarnate.

AOC and those like her are heroes to such people. And they vote accordingly.

There was a time I agreed with you. But we have to be realistic and consider current history, i.e. the last 30 years or so:

The far left controls:
Government at all levels, even increasingly the military
Most of the mainstream media
Most of the largest corporations
Most of public education
Most of scientific institutions
It has even infiltrated religious institutions to an alarming degree

The bottom line is that the message a huge chunk of American citizens gets is controlled and manipulated by the far left. Those Americans aren't on message boards like this one. They aren't on social media except to have their point of view reinforced. They don't watch Fox News or Newsmax or OANN. They are told and largely believe what the left selectively feeds them. They believe inflation is because of the GOP and Russia. They believe the greed and price gouging by the oil companies is why gas is so high.

They don't ever see or hear about the crisis of millions of illegals from more than 100 countries pouring across our southern border. They believe SJW & PC & 'woke' education in the schools is a good thing and reflects their values. They believe conservatives and Republicans and Patriots are greedy, racist, sexist, phobic, close minded, Nazi, devil incarnate.

AOC and those like her are heroes to such people. And they vote accordingly.
I agree with you for the most part, but where I disagree is that "the huge chunk" of drones who absorb the indoctrination and trendy BS are really representative of the largest segment of the population.

These are indeed the turds who occupy major cities and the handful of hardcore "blue" states", and though they are numerous, they're also powerless without the nanny state. These are the dependents of the nanny state, and the nanny is on her death bed. Nothing can save her. She is too old, too stupid, too fat and her tits have run dry. The military only works while people are paid. Once the dollar collapses, and it will, no troops will be there to save the leftist sociopaths that poisoned the nanny.

The priority will be shaping a new state once her eventual natural death takes place. States like TX need to lead the way.

Last edited:
"Nobody is going ape shit", as you go ape shit, mouth breather.

Thanks for playing. Now you can climb back into your rathole.can

You're owned by that "broad" AOC.

Too funny.
Your pride at following this woman’s words religiously should have told you all you needed to know about yourself. Sadly that’s not the case.

I agree with you for the most part, but where I disagree is that "the huge chunk" of drones who absorb the indoctrination and trendy BS are really representative of the largest segment of the population.

These are indeed the turds who occupy major cities and the handful of hardcore "blue" states", and though they are numerous, they're also powerless without the nanny state. These are the dependents of the nanny state, and the nanny is on her death bed. Nothing can save her. She is too old, too stupid, too fat and her tits have run dry. The military only works while people are paid. Once the dollar collapses, and it will, no troops will be there to save the leftist sociopaths that poisoned the nanny.

The priority will be shaping a new state once her eventual natural death takes place. States like TX need to lead the way.

I agree that most Americans hold more conservative values and think more right of center than the 'woke' element that seems to be calling the shots these days. But when the MSM makes down look like up, out look like in, completely distorts the actual facts so as to protect a dishonest and incompetent government or damage a good one, it is difficult for those who aren't regular new junkies to actually know what is going on.

Those of us on message boards, Twitter, Facebook or whatever are exposed to it all--the good and the bad, the left and the right, the false and the truth, and we can make informed decisions. Those who depend on the mainstream media for their information are not fully informed these days and are far more likely to be manipulated into believing this or that leftist is on their side.

Forum List

Back