What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gotta have one!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
19 weird ? but real ? gadgets - Tech and gadgets- msnbc.com

We're talking about the really bizarre and strange things gadget makers dream up after asking philosophical questions like: What kind of clothing should talk to a computer? What if suitcases and lawnmowers could think for themselves? How can you play Tekken without ignoring that special person in your life?

19 weird — but real — gadgets
From spy camera pens to solar bikinis, these gizmos are pretty strange

Gatekeeper

Reaction score
19 weird ? but real ? gadgets - Tech and gadgets- msnbc.com

We're talking about the really bizarre and strange things gadget makers dream up after asking philosophical questions like: What kind of clothing should talk to a computer? What if suitcases and lawnmowers could think for themselves? How can you play Tekken without ignoring that special person in your life?

19 weird — but real — gadgets
From spy camera pens to solar bikinis, these gizmos are pretty strange

I want that LED umbrella/light saber in case I run into someone from the dark side, and also the last one that plugs into 12 volts, the heated gloves, I can use them as a pecker heater on a really cold day....course I would have to use both gloves if I stretch them.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List