'World's Most Useful Tree' Provides New Low-Cost Water Purification Method for Develo

&

☭proletarian☭

A low-cost water purification technique published in Current Protocols in Microbiology could help drastically reduce the incidence of waterborne disease in the developing world. The procedure, which uses seeds from the Moringa oleifera tree, can produce a 90.00% to 99.99% bacterial reduction in previously untreated water, and has been made free to download as part of access programs under John Wiley & Sons' Corporate Citizenship Initiative.

'World's most useful tree' provides new low-cost water purification method for developing world

The huge pine in my front yard, the one my neighbor wants me to cut down, this is the world's most useful tree.

I paid too much for the house simply because of this tree. This tree reminds me of Arkansas and my lost mother and father.

This tree is well worth the rooting cost, (and who does not love a good root anyway?). This tree sings me redemption songs in the wind. It truely sings in the Western Australian wind.

I love this tree.

As long as I live on this land this tree will live.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back