Gotta Hand It To Hillary: This Was Indeed a Bold Move....

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
“I am here today not as a politician, nor as a presidential candidate, but simply as a vulnerable, flawed human—just like any one of you,” said Clinton, before pivoting in a slow circle at center stage with her arms outstretched at her sides and her palms held open, presenting to the crowd the entirety of her nude body. “Look upon me, friends. Go ahead and truly look. What you see before you is a living, breathing woman standing here exactly as she was created. I am unadorned. I am without artifice. I am real.”

Full story:

Hillary Clinton Appears Before Rally Completely Nude In Bid For Authenticity

“I am here today not as a politician, nor as a presidential candidate, but simply as a vulnerable, flawed human—just like any one of you,” said Clinton, before pivoting in a slow circle at center stage with her arms outstretched at her sides and her palms held open, presenting to the crowd the entirety of her nude body. “Look upon me, friends. Go ahead and truly look. What you see before you is a living, breathing woman standing here exactly as she was created. I am unadorned. I am without artifice. I am real.”

Full story:

Hillary Clinton Appears Before Rally Completely Nude In Bid For Authenticity
MY eyes!!!!! MY EYES!!!! ARRRRGGGGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you do that before breakfast? That pic is probably uncannily accurate ...

Forum List

Back