Got to make room for the Rich Jews in Tiny Israel, no wonder they are

It really sad Toastman that all you have is posting cartoons instead of discussing and debating the thread topic.

Very infantile........ :cool:

I'm just telling the truth about how Muslims raped and pillaged their way through the ME, just like your pig prophet did :cool: :cool:

Ever thought that they would not want you to live there in the first place ?

No, never occurred to me, although I have read they do not like Christians.

That's because you read propaganda.

I have read it in their own papers , so yea I guess I read propaganda.

Where did you read it?

You are claiming that all of Israel hates Christians.

I read it here on the religious thread, its no secret. Besides the only thing about Israel that interest me is the politics, ,not a place I even have had or will have a desire to visit. I mean what is there to see? TLV, may as well go to New Orleans, a polluted sea coast, polluted Jordan, not safe to even get baptized, the dead sea is dying, and one might come home with a bunch of sand flea bites. I would love to see them bulldoze a home down at midnight while howling at the moon, while the Palestinian family is crying, that would be a sight to behold.

Last edited:
It really sad Toastman that all you have is posting cartoons instead of discussing and debating the thread topic.

Very infantile........ :cool:

Tissue for your whine?

muslim+man+crying.jpg

I'm just telling the truth about how Muslims raped and pillaged their way through the ME, just like your pig prophet did :cool: :cool:
At one time Toastman, you were a half-way descent fellow.

But now you have devolved into a very unpleasant and hateful person.

Why do you want to act like that? ....... :cry:

Well at least he didn't cheer for ISIS openly on these boards like you did, until it became politically incorrect. :cool:

trying to get rid of the Palestinians. I guess the PM lives close by. Your middle to lower income Israelites will be next to go. :biggrin:

61741770100389640360no.jpg

The estate that Kogan is building in Caesarea is likely to be one of the most expensive and luxurious in the Middle East. The size of the living room itself is 500 square meters, and whoever enters it can look at the stars through a large glass dome surrounded by marble columns. The estate also includes sports fields and a gold-plated fence.

Out of the 11 dunams on which the estate is spread out on, about 5,000 square meters of built-up area contains two huge, two-story buildings.

Three years after Ynet reported on the mansion expected to be built by Russian-Jewish oligarch Valery Kogan in Caesarea, not far from the Prime Minister's residence, it seems that construction is nearing its end.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4681662,00.html

The purported owners of Domodedovo Airport, Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan, will be questioned in connection with new criminal cases launched against former managers Svetlana Trishina, Andrei Danilov and Vyacheslav Nekrasov, Russia's Investigative Committee said in a statement.

"The actions of the named individuals made the airport more vulnerable," the Investigative Committee said. "As part of the criminal case, the investigation will check information about whether Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan are among the real owners of the airport."

Investigators Turn on Moscow s Domodedovo Airport News The Moscow Times

Probably one who hid his money in the Swiss bank, where so many other Jews hide their to get out of taxes.
(that is why Trump should not get in, Russia is run by billionaires and we are too, but don't need one for President of the US.

Watch it, you're turning green.

Doesn't bother me, I don't nor would I ever want to live there. How do you feel about the wealthy rich ones building huge homes on such a tiny tiny bit of land that Israel has. Where is the room going to come from if all those French Jews come? You will be as cramped as the people living in Gaza. Your future.

Ah, no.

And newsflash, rich people are allowed to build houses.

It's still not a crime being loaded.

trying to get rid of the Palestinians. I guess the PM lives close by. Your middle to lower income Israelites will be next to go. :biggrin:

61741770100389640360no.jpg

The estate that Kogan is building in Caesarea is likely to be one of the most expensive and luxurious in the Middle East. The size of the living room itself is 500 square meters, and whoever enters it can look at the stars through a large glass dome surrounded by marble columns. The estate also includes sports fields and a gold-plated fence.

Out of the 11 dunams on which the estate is spread out on, about 5,000 square meters of built-up area contains two huge, two-story buildings.

Three years after Ynet reported on the mansion expected to be built by Russian-Jewish oligarch Valery Kogan in Caesarea, not far from the Prime Minister's residence, it seems that construction is nearing its end.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4681662,00.html

The purported owners of Domodedovo Airport, Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan, will be questioned in connection with new criminal cases launched against former managers Svetlana Trishina, Andrei Danilov and Vyacheslav Nekrasov, Russia's Investigative Committee said in a statement.

"The actions of the named individuals made the airport more vulnerable," the Investigative Committee said. "As part of the criminal case, the investigation will check information about whether Dmitry Kamenshchik and Valery Kogan are among the real owners of the airport."

Investigators Turn on Moscow s Domodedovo Airport News The Moscow Times

Probably one who hid his money in the Swiss bank, where so many other Jews hide their to get out of taxes.
(that is why Trump should not get in, Russia is run by billionaires and we are too, but don't need one for President of the US.

Watch it, you're turning green.

Doesn't bother me, I don't nor would I ever want to live there. How do you feel about the wealthy rich ones building huge homes on such a tiny tiny bit of land that Israel has. Where is the room going to come from if all those French Jews come? You will be as cramped as the people living in Gaza. Your future.

Ah, no.

And newsflash, rich people are allowed to build houses.

It's still not a crime being loaded.

That is your future. When some more elites come and say I want a house like his they will not say no. This really has nothing to do with being loaded, (but sometimes it is due to criminal activity) but what the loaded person does with it can be.

Ever thought that they would not want you to live there in the first place ?

No, never occurred to me, although I have read they do not like Christians.

Must be from your white supremacist sites you hang out on.

I have it on good authority ( the Koran ) that Palestinians hate all other religions and are attempting to wipe them out. So I wonder what you would say if they started to wipe out your nearest and dearest, and the Jews did not lift a finger to protect them because of your rabid Jew Hatred .

Why do Jew haters go berserk when they see a rich or successful Jew? Someone should do a study on this.
There have been many but the authors seem to differ on the cause and effect.
Does financial jealousy cause the hate or does the hate simply express itself through all available vehicles of which finance is just one?

Economic antisemitism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Let some Jews who live there tell us how they feel about the guy taking up so many acres when they are in most likely 700-1200 sq ft homes which they pay dearly for I'm sure. The guy who had this rather hideous out of place home, seems like he would be very insecure. I didn't read you article, as being jealous of a jew with money is like being jealous of a ant with a hill.

So youcnt really comment then can you, as you are letting your RACIST JEW HATRED rule your life

Why do Jew haters go berserk when they see a rich or successful Jew? Someone should do a study on this.
Does financial jealousy cause the hate or does the hate simply express itself through all available vehicles of which finance is just one?

Let some Jews who live there tell us how they feel about the guy taking up so many acres when they are in most likely 700-1200 sq ft homes which they pay dearly for I'm sure. The guy who had this rather hideous out of place home, seems like he would be very insecure. I didn't read you article, as being jealous of a jew with money is like being jealous of a ant with a hill.

So youcnt really comment then can you, as you are letting your RACIST JEW HATRED rule your life
Who gives a fuck really. Some wealthy guy building a house for himself in Israel. There are plenty of bigger, uglier homes of the wealthy right here in the U.S. But wait, they aren't Jooooos.

Oh I bet a lot of Israelis have an issue with it. Tiny Tiny Israel. You couldn't pay me to live in Israel.

Please tell us...Why would Israel want a mentally ill Jew hater like you? You would be most desirable in Gaza with your qualifications. Ask your boyfriend to book you a trip.

I'm not sure my husband would want me to have a boyfriend, and I like it just fine in Mi. There are many other places I would rather visit that the hell hole the Israelis turned Palestine in to.

On the contrary, much of Palestine was swamp before Israel. Did you ever see pictures of Israel?

they ruined it,

I will comment on above article. Its the arrogance of Jews and we are smarter , and better than anyone else, we are chosen, that is the cause as anti-Semitism. Its also what the elite Jews do with their money, they buy people and use it to control as other rich do as well. Its the we can do whatever we want due to the exaggerated holocaust, poor us, and yet look at us . I am under no delusion that may wealthy jews and non jews made money very underhand and are still cheats with their tax havens and non profits. So no anti Semitism is not because Jews have money, its because they think they are better than everyone and above the law. As Marx stated,

Marx's views were shared by Bruno Bauer, who claimed that the essence of Judaism was egotism and materialism, and Marx claimed that money was the Jew's worldly god

and I might add, the elite Jews think they are Gods.

How when it I a thriving hive of commerce ?

So what about the arrogance of muslims, Americans and Germans. The Jews are better than you because they worked hard to get were they are today, would you give up your parties and holidays to train at your chosen profession. Try looking at your own people first for examples of the elite thinking they are gods

Forum List

Back