Got Nobody to Root For in NFL Playoffs

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Now that my team (Tampa Bay Bucs) is not in the playoffs, I can't come up with anybody to root for.

I guess I'll use politics to pick a team. Well, I can't pick Minnesota. They gave Hillary their electoral votes. I sure can't go with sickeningly leftist San Francisco, and they still havent for their sins against Kate Steinle.

OK. I found one. In tonight's game between the Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans, I'll root for red state Tennessee, over the disturbingly liberal Baltimore (home of "give them space to destroy", ex-mayor Stephanie Rawlings,).

Last edited:
Now that my team (Tampa Bay Bucs) is not in the playoffs, I can't come up with anybody to root for.

I guess I'll use politics to pick a team. Well, I can't pick Minnesota. They gave Hillary their electoral votes. I sure can't go with sickeningly leftist San Francisco, and they still havent for their sins against Kate Steinle.
I AM rooting for the Vikings to win, only because my dad's longtime girlfriend was born and raised in Minnesota. My dad passed away last August, and his girlfriend, Cheri, also has a grown daughter that has been missing since last July. She has a VERY heavy heart right now and a Vikings win would help alleviate that a bit.

I usually root for the Patriot - but they're out. So, I guess I'll root for Green Bay and Seattle. Bottom line - I just hope the best team wins. I also always hope for good and fair refereeing. I hate to see teams screwed for bad calls.

49ers all the way!

ive been playing mind games with Kirk Cousins all week on twitter. lets see if it pays off!

I usually root for the Patriot - but they're out. So, I guess I'll root for Green Bay and Seattle. Bottom line - I just hope the best team wins. I also always hope for good and fair refereeing. I hate to see teams screwed for bad calls.
You struck me as a Washington fan

I haven't been a "team" fan since Marino retired. I took the money line on all four games, and a two spot Texans and Seahawks.

You CAN'T root for Green Bay and Seattle.
They are playing against each other, tomorrow night.

I AM rooting for the Vikings to win, only because my dad's longtime girlfriend was born and raised in Minnesota. My dad passed away last August, and his girlfriend, Cheri, also has a grown daughter that has been missing since last July. She has a VERY heavy heart right now and a Vikings win would help alleviate that a bit.
Sorry to hear about your dad, bluz. My condolences. Hope the daughter shows up OK. Maybe she will.

Maybe I will root for Minnesota. I despise California, and especially Nancy Pelosi's home, San Francisco . I still haven't gotten over the Kate Steinle thing.

49ers all the way!

ive been playing mind games with Kirk Cousins all week on twitter. lets see if it pays off!
Yep, I'm SURE Kirk doesn't even notice your existence. Nice try, though.
he blocked me 5 hours ago! he must have gotten angry!
PROVE it, ya knucklehead.
the result of the game with the 49ers easy victory will prove it!
You really ARE a knucklehead.

Sorry to hear about your dad, bluz. My condolences. Hope the daughter shows up OK. Maybe she will.

Maybe I will root for Minnesota. I despise California, and especially Nancy Pelosi's home, San Francisco . I still haven't gotten over the Kate Steinle thing.
Thanks very much for your kind words.

Thanks very much for your kind words.
You're welcome.

Since these are my two LEAST favorite teams, (I dislike Green Bay a bit more.) I wish there were a way they could BOTH lose.

49ers all the way!

But a nice and sometimes funny, knucklehead. Keep up your fine work on these boards.

Duh, that is correct. I'd like to see one of them in the Super Bowl. It ain't rocket science. Your thread title says "playoffs" - not just this weekend.

49ers all the way!

49ers crushed Cousins. you owe me an apology!

Forum List

Back